IRC Quotes Topic

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
CreatorForce
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby CreatorForce » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:14 am

STEAL_FISH ERIC
[18:19] <bossedit8> Nesli__: steal Fish_Eric
[18:19] <DatDude> Yeah
[18:19] <DatDude> Put a fish
[18:19] <pivot40channel> Cook Eric Yeah :v
[18:19] <Fish_Eric> ?
[18:19] <DatDude> Into a joke level or a project where the forums gets hacked
[18:19] <Fish_Eric> I make good graphics!
[18:19] <DatDude> The ultimate plan for a project i'm helping a guy with.
[18:19] <DatDude> Mwhahahaha!

User avatar
Nexia
Bit
Bit
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Nexia » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 am

CaptainSyrup wrote:#revived on IndieIrc
So those two are the ops (and possibly forum administrators) at #revived? Oh my lord... kkk
I believe in blatant forum signature copypasta exploiting someone's religion as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
Discord username/ID: show
________#8888
Interesting ad.
Spoiler: show
Image

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mable » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:07 am

no they only ops and hnumbers is an global mod.

CreatorForce
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby CreatorForce » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:17 am

Talk About The Money !

[19:16] <bossedit8> <pivot40channel> In indonesian = Rupiah
[19:17] <bossedit8> Does your Land literally called "Rupiah" as curency?
[19:17] <bossedit8> or Money
[19:18] <bossedit8> Rupiah as Money?
[19:19] <bossedit8> pivot40channel: ^
[19:19] <pivot40channel> bossedit8: Yep
[19:19] <pivot40channel> German = Euro
[19:19] == pivot40channel has changed nick to Pivot40Channel|Study
[19:20] <bossedit8> pivot40channel: If they are actually called "Rupees", your Land will be turned to Zelda's Legend. :P

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 pm

I know this is my own quote but nobody was there to quote it.

[20:00] <koolkat> Pivot downloads without malware
[20:00] <koolkat> are like Nien without racism
Spoiler: show
[21:46] <Malia> koolkat i hate how this entire community has dicks being dicks towards one another
[21:46] <TNTElsa> Yes
[21:46] <Malia> it was well expressed in M7
[21:46] <TNTElsa> This community
[21:46] <TNTElsa> This entire community being dicks to each other
[21:46] <koolkat> Malia: everywhere is like that, right now is a stressful time in people's lives
[21:46] <Peacock> Malia: Mafia is a fucking forum game
[21:46] <koolkat> with the start of school and whatnot
[21:46] <Peacock> jesus
[21:46] <TNTElsa> Do you not know the difference between a half-assed joke and an actual insult?
[21:46] <Yoshibrothers> Malia: the internet is nothing but dicks
[21:46] == Malia [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: Bye guys, will be back in half an hour.]
[21:46] <koolkat> Peacock: Mafia is pretty psychologically scarring
[21:47] <koolkat> for some people
[21:47] <TNTElsa> ^
[21:47] <TNTElsa> I guess so xD
[21:47] <Yoshibrothers> the only vaginas you see is on social media sites and porn sites(for the most part)

User avatar
Astronaut
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: HD Blocks Pack.

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Astronaut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:52 am

[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> you suck u not join my epic forumsiejrpd
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> epdjejdkwms
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> kepdps
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> rrrp
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] == MyNameIsEric52 was kicked from #smbx by Starfy [Please do not repeat yourself rapidly.]
[01:25] == MyNameIsEric52 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[01:25] == MyNameIsEric52 [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: http://smbx.boards.net Nexia the Melon]
ಠ_ಠ :B
☮ ✿ ✈ ♋ ☠ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖ ☢ ☣ ☤ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ♡ ✗ ✘ ♒ Ω ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♡ ♧ ✦ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ☾ ☽ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☺ ♪ ♫ ♬ ✄ ✂ ✆ ✉ ∞ ♂ ♀ ☿ ▲ ▼ ₪ ✓ ✔ ✕ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫

☬ ☭ ™ © ® ℗ ¿¡ № ∃ ⊥ ∀ ☹ ∞ ⌘ 文 ⑂ ஜ ๏ ت ツ ッ シ Ü ⅟ ½ ⅓ ¾ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄ ➅ ➆ ➇ ➈ ➉ ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟ ✙ ✚ ✛ ✜ ✝ ✞ ✠ ❂ ⋆ ✢ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ★ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✴ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ╰☆╮ ✡ ❂ -‘๑’- ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ° ø ⊙ ☉ ❣ ✉ ✍ ✎ ✏ ✐ ☑ ☐ ☒ ␟ ␘ ❢ ➟ ➡ ➢ ➣ ➤ ➥ ➦ ➧ ➨ ➚ ➘ ➙ ➛ ➜ ➝ ➞ ➸ ♐ ➲ ➳ ➳ ➴ ➵ ➶ ➷ ➸ ➹ ➺ ➻ ➼ ➽ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙

DatDude
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 497
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 am
Current Project: Super Mario: Battle For The Stars

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby DatDude » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:57 am

Astronaut wrote:[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> you suck u not join my epic forumsiejrpd
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> epdjejdkwms
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> kepdps
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> rrrp
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] == MyNameIsEric52 was kicked from #smbx by Starfy [Please do not repeat yourself rapidly.]
[01:25] == MyNameIsEric52 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[01:25] == MyNameIsEric52 [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: http://smbx.boards.net Nexia the Melon]
LOL HE ACTUALLY DID THAT?
My Project:
Spoiler: show
On Mafia i like lying, deceiving and trains. Wait, how did you get this information?!
I support these peeps.
Well, except MNIE, because he's drunk though but yeah.
Image

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

User avatar
zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2827
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zlaker » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:59 am

DatDude wrote:
Astronaut wrote:[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> you suck u not join my epic forumsiejrpd
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> epdjejdkwms
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> kepdps
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> rrrp
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] <MyNameIsEric52> p
[01:24] == MyNameIsEric52 was kicked from #smbx by Starfy [Please do not repeat yourself rapidly.]
[01:25] == MyNameIsEric52 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[01:25] == MyNameIsEric52 [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: http://smbx.boards.net Nexia the Melon]
LOL HE ACTUALLY DID THAT?
No that's CaptainSyrup. He never registered his nick
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

User avatar
h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby h2643 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:28 am

Well, he did registered it (I helped him with that), but he didn't protected it (the "enforce" thing).

CreatorForce
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby CreatorForce » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:02 am

[19:54] == PivotChannel20 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[19:54] <PivotChannel20> hello
[19:54] <PivotChannel20> i am your copy pivotchannel40. :)
[19:54] == knux [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[19:55] <Pivot40Channel> What The ?
[19:55] <Pivot40Channel> -_-

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mable » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:38 am

<koolkat> are like Nien without racism
Wow people can't get over it that Nien isn't racist actually did SnifitGuy brainwash you all.
[21:46] <Malia> koolkat i hate how this entire community has dicks being dicks towards one another
I hate how people complain about it and then act like idiots the whole time again. Like the one time Bomber57 got kicked bc Malia didn't want to change his nick from Bomber to another one since this kinda brings up confusions.
Pivot40Channel wrote:[19:54] == PivotChannel20 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
Oh look LukasSMBX suddenly does things he finds funny how magical.

Also lie zlakerboy357

also

[17:57] <MyNameIsEric52> Again, my girl-friend wan't sex.
[17:57] == MyNameIsEric52 has changed nick to mnie52|afk
[17:58] == mnie52|afk has changed nick to MyNameIsEric52
[17:59] <MyNameIsEric52> I back (i not make sex, i say to my girl-friend "FUCK OFF!")

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:54 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:
<koolkat> are like Nien without racism
Wow people can't get over it that Nien isn't racist actually did SnifitGuy brainwash you all.
[21:46] <Malia> koolkat i hate how this entire community has dicks being dicks towards one another
I hate how people complain about it and then act like idiots the whole time again. Like the one time Bomber57 got kicked bc Malia didn't want to change his nick from Bomber to another one since this kinda brings up confusions.
Pivot40Channel wrote:[19:54] == PivotChannel20 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
Oh look LukasSMBX suddenly does things he finds funny how magical.

Also lie zlakerboy357

also

[17:57] <MyNameIsEric52> Again, my girl-friend wan't sex.
[17:57] == MyNameIsEric52 has changed nick to mnie52|afk
[17:58] == mnie52|afk has changed nick to MyNameIsEric52
[17:59] <MyNameIsEric52> I back (i not make sex, i say to my girl-friend "FUCK OFF!")
I was joking, could you not tell?

DatDude
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 497
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 am
Current Project: Super Mario: Battle For The Stars

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby DatDude » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:12 pm

#CallDaCops, Nien is raping LordKhon
[08:59] == Nien [[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[08:59] <Nien> thelordkhon WHAY AHSDLKFJASKDFKJLASD
[08:59] <Nien> WHAT THE FUCLS UR ISSUE
[08:59] <Nien> WHYRE U OFFLINE
[08:59] <Nien> ON STEM
[08:59] <Nien> OMG IM GOING TO RAPE U
[08:59] <Nexina> calm down ;3
[08:59] <Nexina> and who are you threatening Nien lol
[08:59] <Nien> thelordkhon
[08:59] <DatDude> O.o
[08:59] <Nexina> oh that
[09:00] <DatDude> Nien is gonna rape lord?
[09:00] == thelordkhon [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[09:00] <DatDude> Ooh, time to record that
[09:00] <Nien> fLKDFALKJSDF
[09:00] <Nexina> well...
[09:00] <Nien> HE FUCKING DISCONNECTED
[09:00] <Nien> IM SO FUCKING ANGRY
[09:00] <Nien> HKLDSGHASDLKGASKHLDG
[09:00] <Nexina> pinged OUT gg
[09:00] <Ragont> what the fuck ugh
[09:00] <Ragont> wats his issue
My Project:
Spoiler: show
On Mafia i like lying, deceiving and trains. Wait, how did you get this information?!
I support these peeps.
Well, except MNIE, because he's drunk though but yeah.
Image

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

CreatorForce
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby CreatorForce » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:33 am

Warning ! SPOILER
Spoiler: show
[17:28] <PivotChannel20> Pivot40Channel!
[17:28] <PivotChannel20> I'm your sister name please speak!
[17:28] <Pivot40Channel> huh
[17:28] * Pivot40Channel slap PivotChannel20
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> shut up
[17:29] <PivotChannel20> if you ever want to, use this name just in case you what fuck something
[17:29] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 SLAP AGAIn
[17:29] * PivotChannel20 slaps Pivot40Channel on bum
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> JUST SHUT UP
[17:29] * PivotChannel20 slaps Pivot40Channel on bum a lot harder
[17:29] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 Used It Bomb
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> AND
[17:30] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 DIED *RIP*
[17:30] * PivotChannel20 shoves fist up Pivot40Channel's asshole
[17:30] * PivotChannel20 realise it can't fit
[17:30] <Pivot40Channel> Wait wait a second
[17:30] <Fatoldsweaty> https://soundcloud.com/fatoldsweaty/star-treken
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> Pivot40Channel please
[17:31] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 Twet
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> i am your copy pivotchannel40 :)
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> plaese! You have to speak
[17:31] <Fatoldsweaty> Nope
[17:32] <PivotChannel20> If you don't speak! I can't see if you are real or not!
[17:32] * Pivot40Channel slap PivotChannel20
[17:32] <Pivot40Channel> Just Shut Up
[17:33] <PivotChannel20> I am sorry! I don't know what the meaning of "Shut Up" is.

User avatar
Nexia
Bit
Bit
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Nexia » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:45 am

Superiorstar's troll attempt.
derp
Spoiler: show
andd then Superiorstar trying to act clueless
Oct 01 11:47:16 <Nexia> Elsa: he/she/it asked for it
Oct 01 11:47:28 <Starz> well
Oct 01 11:47:30 <Starz> ponys
Oct 01 11:47:30 <Starz> are
Oct 01 11:47:32 <shinbison> hey
Oct 01 11:47:40 <Starz> DUMBCHIKENS
Oct 01 11:47:47 <Nexia> I honestly don't have that much of a hate thing towards ponies btw lol
Oct 01 11:47:48 <Starz> hey
Oct 01 11:47:57 <Nexia> odd thing but yea
Oct 01 11:48:13 ---» ly ([email protected]) has Joined #smbx
Oct 01 11:48:14 <ZVoid> they all fap to horses
Oct 01 11:48:27 <Starz> darn! i still don't know how i can install a playstation emulator on my pc!
Oct 01 11:48:28 <Nexia> possibly, yep
Oct 01 11:48:29 <shinbison> ponies is strange
Oct 01 11:48:40 <ZVoid> Nexia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylb6ywXy8Jk
Oct 01 11:48:48 <Superiorstar|Arena> Why the hell are you talking about Bronies?
Oct 01 11:48:54 <Starz> Cause
Oct 01 11:48:55 <RudeGuy> wtf
Oct 01 11:49:01 <Superiorstar|Arena> Was Their A flame war?
Oct 01 11:49:03 <shinbison> lol
Oct 01 11:49:09 <Starz> a shithead went to the chat
Oct 01 11:49:16 <Starz> with dumb comments
Oct 01 11:49:17 <Superiorstar|Arena> Oh...
Oct 01 11:49:23 <Superiorstar|Arena> Wierd.

Oct 01 11:49:36 <Nexia> Superiorstar|Arena: Nice try dumb pony
Oct 01 11:49:39 <Nexia> you can gtfo :)
Oct 01 11:49:44 <Superiorstar|Arena> Huh?
Oct 01 11:49:48 <shinbison> tense
Oct 01 11:49:49 <Nexia> huh :D
Oct 01 11:49:56 <ZVoid> same ip lol
Oct 01 11:50:01 <Nexia> ZVoid, exactly
Oct 01 11:50:06 <Superiorstar|Arena> Lel.
Oct 01 11:50:12 <Nexia> <Superiorstar|Arena> Was Their A flame war?
Oct 01 11:50:15 <Nexia> this gave you away
Oct 01 11:50:15 <ly> lol
Oct 01 11:50:16 <Nexia> lol
Oct 01 11:50:26 <Superiorstar|Arena> Lel.
Oct 01 11:50:33 <Nexia> >their
Oct 01 11:50:37 <Superiorstar|Arena> My first attempt at trolling.
Oct 01 11:50:44 <Nexia> you failed miserably lad :)
Oct 01 11:50:48 <Nexia> gg anyway
Oct 01 11:50:50 <RudeGuy> lol
Oct 01 11:50:51 <Superiorstar|Arena> Haha.
Oct 01 11:51:07 <Superiorstar|Arena> Well we can all joke about it now.

>Lyra_Heartstrings ([email protected]50.14.195.255) has Joined #smbx
>Superiorstar|Arena ([email protected]50.14.195.255) has Joined #smbx
=P
I believe in blatant forum signature copypasta exploiting someone's religion as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
Discord username/ID: show
________#8888
Interesting ad.
Spoiler: show
Image

CreatorForce
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby CreatorForce » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:22 am

ELSA EVERYWHERE !!!!

Spoiler: show
[21:15] <Pivot40Channel> Hmm
[21:15] == Elsa_ [[email protected]/admin/Valtteri] has joined #smbx
[21:15] == mode/#smbx [+o Elsa_] by ChanServ
[21:15] == Amazingdonut [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[21:16] <Iggy_MurdaBizness> omg 2 Elsas
[21:16] <RudeGuy> lol
[21:16] <Pivot40Channel> Elsa & Elsa_
[21:16] * Pivot40Channel slap my face
[21:16] == Elsa2 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[21:16] <Amazingdonut> 3 Elsas
[21:16] <zlakerboy357> lolol
[21:16] <Pivot40Channel> 3 ELSAS
[21:16] <Amazingdonut> wtf is this
[21:16] * Pivot40Channel Slap Again
[21:16] <Pivot40Channel> Ouch
[21:16] == Elsa3 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[21:17] == Amazingdonut [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: u drunken people u noobs woheiafhoea I'm Hawk]
[21:17] == Elsa4 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[21:17] == Iggy_MurdaBizness has changed nick to Elsa5
[21:17] <Pivot40Channel> 3 Elsas, 3 Elsas Überall
[21:17] == zlakerboy357 has changed nick to Elsa6
[21:17] <Pivot40Channel> WHAT IS GOING ON
[21:17] <Pivot40Channel> IS THIS FAMILY ELSA
[21:17] <Elsa5> <Joey> Everyone who is named Elsa change their nick or you get kicked
[21:17] == Elsa7 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[21:17] <Elsa5> <zlakerboy357> no fun allowed
[21:18] <Pivot40Channel> WHY SO MANY ELSA
[21:18] <Pivot40Channel> Holy s**t
[21:18] <Elsa3> stfu
[21:18] * Pivot40Channel slap All ELSA
[21:18] <Elsa_> ok who's spamming elsas
[21:18] <Elsa7> stfu
[21:18] <Elsa7> f
[21:18] == Elsa7 [~[email protected]] has left #smbx []
[21:18] <Elsa3> f
[21:18] <Pivot40Channel> OH GOD SO MANY ELSA
[21:18] == Elsa3 [~[email protected]] has left #smbx []
[21:19] <Pivot40Channel> What Is Going On Here D:
[21:19] == Elsa6 has changed nick to zlakerboy357
[21:19] == bossedit8 [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: Boring]
[21:19] == Elsa5 [~[email protected]connect.de] has quit [Quit: boring]
[21:20] == Nesli__ [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[21:20] == Elsa4 [~[email protected]] has left #smbx []
[21:20] <Pivot40Channel> Well, That's Just A Dream
[21:20] == Elsa_ [[email protected]/admin/Valtteri] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer]

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Danny » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:02 am

Pivot40Channel wrote:Warning ! SPOILER
Spoiler: show
[17:28] <PivotChannel20> Pivot40Channel!
[17:28] <PivotChannel20> I'm your sister name please speak!
[17:28] <Pivot40Channel> huh
[17:28] * Pivot40Channel slap PivotChannel20
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> shut up
[17:29] <PivotChannel20> if you ever want to, use this name just in case you what fuck something
[17:29] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 SLAP AGAIn
[17:29] * PivotChannel20 slaps Pivot40Channel on bum
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> JUST SHUT UP
[17:29] * PivotChannel20 slaps Pivot40Channel on bum a lot harder
[17:29] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 Used It Bomb
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> AND
[17:30] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 DIED *RIP*
[17:30] * PivotChannel20 shoves fist up Pivot40Channel's asshole
[17:30] * PivotChannel20 realise it can't fit
[17:30] <Pivot40Channel> Wait wait a second
[17:30] <Fatoldsweaty> https://soundcloud.com/fatoldsweaty/star-treken
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> Pivot40Channel please
[17:31] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 Twet
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> i am your copy pivotchannel40 :)
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> plaese! You have to speak
[17:31] <Fatoldsweaty> Nope
[17:32] <PivotChannel20> If you don't speak! I can't see if you are real or not!
[17:32] * Pivot40Channel slap PivotChannel20
[17:32] <Pivot40Channel> Just Shut Up
[17:33] <PivotChannel20> I am sorry! I don't know what the meaning of "Shut Up" is.
Please don't quote yourself.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mable » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:49 am

In response to 8bitmushroom:

PivotChannel20 wasn't Pivot40Channel that was Lukassmbx aka Starz aka Rex64 aka smaragdbutt123456

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Danny » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 am

what

you lost me
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mable » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Starz wrote:
8bitmushroom wrote:
Pivot40Channel wrote:Warning ! SPOILER
Spoiler: show
[17:28] <PivotChannel20> Pivot40Channel!
[17:28] <PivotChannel20> I'm your sister name please speak!
[17:28] <Pivot40Channel> huh
[17:28] * Pivot40Channel slap PivotChannel20
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> shut up
[17:29] <PivotChannel20> if you ever want to, use this name just in case you what fuck something
[17:29] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 SLAP AGAIn
[17:29] * PivotChannel20 slaps Pivot40Channel on bum
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> JUST SHUT UP
[17:29] * PivotChannel20 slaps Pivot40Channel on bum a lot harder
[17:29] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 Used It Bomb
[17:29] <Pivot40Channel> AND
[17:30] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 DIED *RIP*
[17:30] * PivotChannel20 shoves fist up Pivot40Channel's asshole
[17:30] * PivotChannel20 realise it can't fit
[17:30] <Pivot40Channel> Wait wait a second
[17:30] <Fatoldsweaty> https://soundcloud.com/fatoldsweaty/star-treken
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> Pivot40Channel please
[17:31] * Pivot40Channel PivotChannel20 Twet
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> i am your copy pivotchannel40 :)
[17:31] <PivotChannel20> plaese! You have to speak
[17:31] <Fatoldsweaty> Nope
[17:32] <PivotChannel20> If you don't speak! I can't see if you are real or not!
[17:32] * Pivot40Channel slap PivotChannel20
[17:32] <Pivot40Channel> Just Shut Up
[17:33] <PivotChannel20> I am sorry! I don't know what the meaning of "Shut Up" is.
Please don't quote yourself.
What the...that isn't even me! But besides that fact that is extremely funny! :mrgreen: Its rudeguy!
== PivotChannel20 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx

no totally not you pls don't play games like that


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests