IRC Quotes Topic

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
Blck_Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Current Project: SMBX: Nw Super Mario Land (1?)

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Blck_Guy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:42 am

<Legend-tony980> Hi Fox McCloud
<Guest40562> Legend-tony980 I not Fox McCloud
<Guest40562> I am.....
<Guest40562> Guest40562
<Legend-tony980> Lame.
<Legend-tony980> Sorry, I had to.
<Legend-tony980> ^_^;
<Guest40562> sorry
<Guest40562> I was only telling the truth
<Guest40562> ;P
<Legend-tony980> I just broke my glass.
<Legend-tony980> S***!
<Guest40562> I was only telling the truth
<Guest40562> ;P
<Legend-tony980> My expensive sunglass!!!
<Legend-tony980> Yeah, I heard you the first time.
<Legend-tony980> But my sunglass though... ;_;
<Guest40562> (I thought you weren't listening)
[22:39] <Legend-tony980> I always get the feeling nobody is listening to me.
<Legend-tony980> Whenever they don't have to, they pay attention.
<Guest40562> and when they do, they don't*
<Legend-tony980> But when I need them to lend me their ears, I get left for dead.
Should GhostHawk add link to VSMBX?

LIVE ON YOUTUBE:
Spoiler: show
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Master980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.
<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You
<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')
<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No
<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty
YouTube Channel:

Other Things:
Spoiler: show
CC10 level progress: Completed

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Flair: crazy man
Current Project: Winning University.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Warlock » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:26 pm

18:19] <DaFox> FOS'S SELFIE
[18:19] <DaFox> http://r11.imgfast.net/users/1111/36/34 ... 416-34.jpg
[18:19] <h2643> sexy
[18:19] <DaFox> IKR
[18:19] <DaFox> We love ya
[18:19] <DaFox> We love ya FanOfSMBX
[18:20] <h2643> FanofSMU
[18:20] <DaFox> Lol
[18:20] <Fujiwara_No_Mokou> funny
[18:20] <DaFox> I try.
[18:20] <zlakerboy357> FanofSuckingMyUnicorn ;)
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User avatar
Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2361
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am
Flair: they/them/don't refer to me
Chat Username: Aristo

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Aristo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:36 pm

<bossedit8> GLuigiX: I am NEVER on druggy storage of drugdragdrop
<Raster> what
<GLuigiX> oh
<GLuigiX> what
<TNTElsa> what
<Panda> what
<Kelsie> wwhat
Of course you need to believe in things that aren't real. How else can they become?

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2732
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:15 pm

[16:15] <Destroyell> what happens if you say fuck
[16:15] <Nickname> nothing
[16:15] <Elsa> jesus cries
[16:15] <Destroyell> what happens if you say donger
[16:15] == Destroyell was kicked from #smbx by Starfy [You have matched a spam string and have been banned, if you think this is a mistake, contact a channel op to be unbanned.]
[16:15] <bossedit8> Loo
[16:15] <GLuigiX> <Elsa> jesus cries
[16:15] == Destroyell [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[16:15] <GLuigiX> same tbh

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2571
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby glitch4 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:02 pm

moar starfy complaint

[00:52] <Elsa> 0:51 - smbxhawkeyeone: Hey Valtteri, on a more serious thing
[00:52] <Elsa> 0:51 - smbxhawkeyeone: Have any of the staff talked about unbanning me soon
[00:52] <Elsa> 0:52 - smbxhawkeyeone: The first anniversary of Mewtwo's Pizzas is October 12th. I wanna be there.
[00:52] == Elsa was kicked from #smbx by Starfy [Please do not flood the channel.]
[00:52] == Elsa [[email protected]/admin/Valtteri] has joined #smbx
[00:52] == mode/#smbx [+o Elsa] by ChanServ
[00:53] <Melia> Raster
[00:53] <Melia> watch the first 45 seconds of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5OndRKG0A
[00:53] <Elsa> Starfy fuck off cunt I hate you so much die in a fire BITCH

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2732
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:29 pm

[18:29] <Cereal_Killer> GO
[18:29] <Cereal_Killer> EFFING
[18:29] <Cereal_Killer> I MEAN
[18:29] <Cereal_Killer> KOFFING

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1961
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: I've defeated humor

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:47 pm

[01:40] <Hogan> Flush da SMBX!
[01:40] <Hogan> Have some fun at the #toilet!
[01:40] <Hogan> FLUSH DA SMBX
[01:40] <Yoshibrothers> Elsa
[01:41] <Hogan> HAVE SOME FUN
[01:41] <Hogan> AT THE #TOILET
[01:41] <Hogan> Flush da SMBX!
[01:41] <Yoshibrothers> sigh
[01:41] <Yoshibrothers> DarkMatt
[01:41] <DarkMatt> yo
[01:41] == mode/#smbx [+b *!*@67.11.19.219] by DarkMatt
[01:42] == Hogan was kicked from #smbx by DarkMatt [I hope that was worth it for you.]
[01:42] <Yoshibrothers> thanks
She/Her

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2732
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Little Boo wrote:[01:40] <Hogan> Flush da SMBX!
[01:40] <Hogan> Have some fun at the #toilet!
[01:40] <Hogan> FLUSH DA SMBX
[01:40] <Yoshibrothers> Elsa
[01:41] <Hogan> HAVE SOME FUN
[01:41] <Hogan> AT THE #TOILET
[01:41] <Hogan> Flush da SMBX!
[01:41] <Yoshibrothers> sigh
[01:41] <Yoshibrothers> DarkMatt
[01:41] <DarkMatt> yo
[01:41] == mode/#smbx [+b *!*@67.11.19.219] by DarkMatt
[01:42] == Hogan was kicked from #smbx by DarkMatt [I hope that was worth it for you.]
[01:42] <Yoshibrothers> thanks
lolwut

User avatar
Nexia
Bit
Bit
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Nexia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:50 am

Kasha (aka CaptainSyrup) trolling me hard >:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

<Elsah> Oh god dammit
<Elsah> my SMBX universe password is stored in my encrypted container..didn't want to switch to windows just for that
<Elsah> Katarzyna_: pls hax 4 me
<Elsah> jk
<Kasha> Elsah join Revived thats a cooler place
<Elsah> I wanted to post the lua announcement back into universe >:
<Elsah> !!! pls reset my pass?
<z14k3rb0i357> lol
<Kasha> okay
<z14k3rb0i357> i was in the 2nd lap
<z14k3rb0i357> and i see yoshi from 1st lap
<z14k3rb0i357> and i passed him xD
<Elsah> lol
<z14k3rb0i357> i almost passes DK in the 3rd lap lol
<z14k3rb0i357> k new race
<Elsah> smh >:
<z14k3rb0i357> f it's electrodome
<Kasha> wow i forgot my own password
<Elsah> ..........
<Elsah> ...
* You have been kicked from #teatime by ChanServ ((Elsah (Nexia)) *facepalm*)
And even moar....

Code: Select all

<Elsah> make it: churchmouselovesme
<Elsah> or w/e
<Elsah> just query me pass <3
<Kasha> i made it to noob
<Elsah> :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
<Elsah> omg :((((((((((((
I believe in blatant forum signature copypasta exploiting someone's religion as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
Discord username/ID: show
________#8888
Interesting ad.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Superiorstar » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:55 am

This needs to be heard.
Spoiler: show
[11:48] <Kelsie> I just got downrepped 8 times for bullshit reasons
[11:48] <Elsah> oh..
[11:48] <Kelsie> and a board warning
[11:48] <Elsah> sorry, didn't know.
[11:48] <Kelsie> and the fucknig staff is just letting it happen
[11:48] <Superiorstar> I hate when people do that shit.
[11:48] <Kelsie> that's pissing me off
[11:48] <Kelsie> fucking koolkat
[11:48] * Elsah checks reps
[11:48] <Kelsie> zeldamaster
[11:49] <GLD4> >:{
[11:49] <Kelsie> I have -1 from 6 now
[11:49] <Kelsie> because of downrep abuse
[11:49] <GLD4> wha
[11:49] <Superiorstar> And they always have a damn fucking excuse.
[11:49] <Kelsie> "being childish" isnt a valid reason for a downrep, because everyone is childish here, with a few exceptions from what i've seen
[11:50] <Elsah> ...
[11:50] <knux> whos excited for the new ktb albu,?
[11:50] <Kelsie> down repping for how someone plays a silly game, downrepped me because i was defending myself in a pm flame
[11:50] <Kelsie> fucking bullshit
[11:50] <Elsah> not a valid argument but
[11:50] <GLD4> me knux
[11:50] <Elsah> koolkat sort of abused..
[11:50] <Superiorstar> Some people are just annoying hypocrites.
[11:50] <Elsah> wow
[11:50] <Elsah> "Accusing someone of abusing the downrep system is stupid, especially since you did it yourself.
[11:51] <Elsah> On a second note, a really childish user who decides to act on butthurt."
[11:51] <Elsah> "Getting all butthurt over a downrep isn't going to help.
[11:51] <Elsah> If you want to think you're so awesome, then go ahead but you're still really immature. Don't feel the need to argue over such stupid things."
[11:51] <Elsah> and then
[11:51] <Elsah> "You've played in what, 3 Mafia games now? "
[11:51] <Elsah> seriously
[11:51] <Elsah> one time was enough imho
[11:51] <Kelsie> He downrepped me 3 times
[11:51] <Superiorstar> Reputataion mod is a piece of shit that shouldn't exist.
[11:51] <Kelsie> zeldamaster did twice
[11:51] <Kelsie> <Superiorstar> Reputataion mod is a piece of shit that shouldn't exist.
[11:51] <Kelsie> ^^
[11:52] <Kelsie> i shouldve stayeddisabled
[11:52] <Kelsie> it really shows how mature people really are with it
[11:52] <Kelsie> anyways, i'm going the fuck to slep
[11:52] <Kelsie> i will see you fuckers later
[11:52] <Elsah> Kelsie, I think it's more about the reasons than the quantity in this case but yea
[11:52] <Elsah> goodnight
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
Mista Epic
Banned
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am
Current Project: Volcano Trouble

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mista Epic » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Superiorstar wrote:This needs to be heard.
Spoiler: show
[11:48] <Kelsie> I just got downrepped 8 times for bullshit reasons
[11:48] <Elsah> oh..
[11:48] <Kelsie> and a board warning
[11:48] <Elsah> sorry, didn't know.
[11:48] <Kelsie> and the fucknig staff is just letting it happen
[11:48] <Superiorstar> I hate when people do that shit.
[11:48] <Kelsie> that's pissing me off
[11:48] <Kelsie> fucking koolkat
[11:48] * Elsah checks reps
[11:48] <Kelsie> zeldamaster
[11:49] <GLD4> >:{
[11:49] <Kelsie> I have -1 from 6 now
[11:49] <Kelsie> because of downrep abuse
[11:49] <GLD4> wha
[11:49] <Superiorstar> And they always have a damn fucking excuse.
[11:49] <Kelsie> "being childish" isnt a valid reason for a downrep, because everyone is childish here, with a few exceptions from what i've seen
[11:50] <Elsah> ...
[11:50] <knux> whos excited for the new ktb albu,?
[11:50] <Kelsie> down repping for how someone plays a silly game, downrepped me because i was defending myself in a pm flame
[11:50] <Kelsie> fucking bullshit
[11:50] <Elsah> not a valid argument but
[11:50] <GLD4> me knux
[11:50] <Elsah> koolkat sort of abused..
[11:50] <Superiorstar> Some people are just annoying hypocrites.
[11:50] <Elsah> wow
[11:50] <Elsah> "Accusing someone of abusing the downrep system is stupid, especially since you did it yourself.
[11:51] <Elsah> On a second note, a really childish user who decides to act on butthurt."
[11:51] <Elsah> "Getting all butthurt over a downrep isn't going to help.
[11:51] <Elsah> If you want to think you're so awesome, then go ahead but you're still really immature. Don't feel the need to argue over such stupid things."
[11:51] <Elsah> and then
[11:51] <Elsah> "You've played in what, 3 Mafia games now? "
[11:51] <Elsah> seriously
[11:51] <Elsah> one time was enough imho
[11:51] <Kelsie> He downrepped me 3 times
[11:51] <Superiorstar> Reputataion mod is a piece of shit that shouldn't exist.
[11:51] <Kelsie> zeldamaster did twice
[11:51] <Kelsie> <Superiorstar> Reputataion mod is a piece of shit that shouldn't exist.
[11:51] <Kelsie> ^^
[11:52] <Kelsie> i shouldve stayeddisabled
[11:52] <Kelsie> it really shows how mature people really are with it
[11:52] <Kelsie> anyways, i'm going the fuck to slep
[11:52] <Kelsie> i will see you fuckers later
[11:52] <Elsah> Kelsie, I think it's more about the reasons than the quantity in this case but yea
[11:52] <Elsah> goodnight
Yeah, Koolkat likes to abuse. Don't ask me how he doesn't have negative reputation.
<Peach> Bowsers cock is the real reason I get captured
<Peach> It's pretty nice
<Panda> i see i didnt miss a lot then

Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2153
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Valtteri » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:46 pm

[21:36:00] <GKashaX> sex is always good
[21:36:03] <@GLuigiX> !!!!!!!
[21:36:04] <@GLuigiX> yes
[21:36:39] <+GSlackerX> sex is when smb2 gets extended by valtteri ;)
[21:37:30] <@GLuigiX> you are seriously telling me that love is when smb3 and smw are used together in one level
[21:37:40] <@GLuigiX> you tell me that clash is when someone puts your needs before theirs
[21:37:52] <@GLuigiX> and now you tell me that sex is when smb2 gets extended by valtteri
[21:37:59] <+GSlackerX> OF COURSE
[21:38:03] <+GSlackerX> IT'S TRUE
Image

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Flair: crazy man
Current Project: Winning University.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Warlock » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:36 pm

20:34] <RudeGuy> I guess I should say bye now
[20:34] <hotelmario> wait no
[20:34] == RudeGuy [[email protected]] has quit [Quit: Nah]
[20:34] == hotelmario has changed nick to GLD4
[20:34] <GLD4> FUCK
[20:34] <RedPanda> lel
[20:34] == GLD4 has changed nick to Luigi
[20:35] <Luigi> I HOPE SHE HAS LOTSA SPAGHETTI
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User avatar
xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 pm
Current Project: The Lost Island

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:51 pm

[15:46] <Mista_Epic> fuck god damn shit ass bitch dick cunt sauce lickity dick cock mongling fuck!

Lel.
Image
Open the door,get on the floor,everybody do the DINOSAUR!
ImageImage
Image
I support...
Spoiler: show
Image
Irc chat messages of glory.
Spoiler: show
[20:49] <RedPanda> WHO WANNA PLAY GARRYS MOD M8S!??!
[20:49] <kinoko> I can play MK8
[20:49] <RedPanda> You win
[20:50] <RedPanda> Gotta put that line in my signature

[15:00] <Xtremegamer51> Captain R U Redy 4 Freddeh?
[15:00] <CaptainAmerica> Xtremegamer51 Thanks but I'm not gay.
[15:01] <CaptainAmerica> I don't want to be with Freddy.
I go by the name,RedPanda,and Xtremegamer51 on the IRC chat room. C:

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2732
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Mista Epic wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:This needs to be heard.
Spoiler: show
[11:48] <Kelsie> I just got downrepped 8 times for bullshit reasons
[11:48] <Elsah> oh..
[11:48] <Kelsie> and a board warning
[11:48] <Elsah> sorry, didn't know.
[11:48] <Kelsie> and the fucknig staff is just letting it happen
[11:48] <Superiorstar> I hate when people do that shit.
[11:48] <Kelsie> that's pissing me off
[11:48] <Kelsie> fucking koolkat
[11:48] * Elsah checks reps
[11:48] <Kelsie> zeldamaster
[11:49] <GLD4> >:{
[11:49] <Kelsie> I have -1 from 6 now
[11:49] <Kelsie> because of downrep abuse
[11:49] <GLD4> wha
[11:49] <Superiorstar> And they always have a damn fucking excuse.
[11:49] <Kelsie> "being childish" isnt a valid reason for a downrep, because everyone is childish here, with a few exceptions from what i've seen
[11:50] <Elsah> ...
[11:50] <knux> whos excited for the new ktb albu,?
[11:50] <Kelsie> down repping for how someone plays a silly game, downrepped me because i was defending myself in a pm flame
[11:50] <Kelsie> fucking bullshit
[11:50] <Elsah> not a valid argument but
[11:50] <GLD4> me knux
[11:50] <Elsah> koolkat sort of abused..
[11:50] <Superiorstar> Some people are just annoying hypocrites.
[11:50] <Elsah> wow
[11:50] <Elsah> "Accusing someone of abusing the downrep system is stupid, especially since you did it yourself.
[11:51] <Elsah> On a second note, a really childish user who decides to act on butthurt."
[11:51] <Elsah> "Getting all butthurt over a downrep isn't going to help.
[11:51] <Elsah> If you want to think you're so awesome, then go ahead but you're still really immature. Don't feel the need to argue over such stupid things."
[11:51] <Elsah> and then
[11:51] <Elsah> "You've played in what, 3 Mafia games now? "
[11:51] <Elsah> seriously
[11:51] <Elsah> one time was enough imho
[11:51] <Kelsie> He downrepped me 3 times
[11:51] <Superiorstar> Reputataion mod is a piece of shit that shouldn't exist.
[11:51] <Kelsie> zeldamaster did twice
[11:51] <Kelsie> <Superiorstar> Reputataion mod is a piece of shit that shouldn't exist.
[11:51] <Kelsie> ^^
[11:52] <Kelsie> i shouldve stayeddisabled
[11:52] <Kelsie> it really shows how mature people really are with it
[11:52] <Kelsie> anyways, i'm going the fuck to slep
[11:52] <Kelsie> i will see you fuckers later
[11:52] <Elsah> Kelsie, I think it's more about the reasons than the quantity in this case but yea
[11:52] <Elsah> goodnight
Yeah, Koolkat likes to abuse. Don't ask me how he doesn't have negative reputation.
What a jerk. Will you actually use your head for once? There's a reason you have a negative -6 rep, and its not because I'm a retarded person who spends my life downrepping people.

Edited because the first post was stupid and blinded by anger.
Last edited by zioy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Superiorstar » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 pm

KoolKat wrote: I am sick of your insolence and narcissism.
Nobody except you and Gohan hate me, and neither are you are mature enough to have positive reps anyway. I have a positive reputation because unlike you, I am actually mature. If somebody is going to get all butthurt over a rep (see: you, Gohan) they deserve a crap reputation.
That post was downright rude, calling someone immature then stating yourself mature is egocentric. Please don't do that since it can piss people off.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2732
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Superiorstar wrote:
KoolKat wrote: I am sick of your insolence and narcissism.
Nobody except you and Gohan hate me, and neither are you are mature enough to have positive reps anyway. I have a positive reputation because unlike you, I am actually mature. If somebody is going to get all butthurt over a rep (see: you, Gohan) they deserve a crap reputation.
That post was downright rude, calling someone immature then stating yourself mature is egocentric. Please don't do that since it can piss people off.
Calling me out for something he already whined his anus off for doesn't exactly scream maturity.

User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Superiorstar » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:41 pm

KoolKat wrote:Calling me out for something he already whined his anus off for doesn't exactly scream maturity.
But calling yourself mature isn't either.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2732
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Superiorstar wrote:
KoolKat wrote:Calling me out for something he already whined his anus off for doesn't exactly scream maturity.
But calling yourself mature isn't either.
I'd say that's right. The only thing is that immaturity is a pet peeve of mine.

User avatar
MrPunchia
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:51 pm
Flair: stay groovy

IRC Quotes Topic: Satanic Nick

Postby MrPunchia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:25 pm

[14:23] <ZVoid> lizardmann
[14:23] <Melia> lizard squard
[14:23] <Melia> lumey narty
keeping in touch


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests