IRC Quotes Topic

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic: Satanic Nick

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Fruitsnackia wrote:[14:23] <ZVoid> lizardmann
[14:23] <Melia> lizard squard
[14:23] <Melia> lumey narty
Much random, very Quillumey Narty!

User avatar
Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Yoshibrothers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:09 pm

KoolKat wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:
KoolKat wrote:Calling me out for something he already whined his anus off for doesn't exactly scream maturity.
But calling yourself mature isn't either.
I'd say that's right. The only thing is that immaturity is a pet peeve of mine.
Well you should get yourself checked out then. You reek of it.
Image
I've returned.

User avatar
Mista Epic
Banned
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mista Epic » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Yoshibrothers wrote:
KoolKat wrote:
Superiorstar wrote: But calling yourself mature isn't either.
I'd say that's right. The only thing is that immaturity is a pet peeve of mine.
Well you should get yourself checked out then. You reek of it.
Image
Last edited by Mista Epic on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Peach> Bowsers cock is the real reason I get captured
<Peach> It's pretty nice
<Panda> i see i didnt miss a lot then

Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Yoshibrothers wrote: Well you should get yourself checked out then. You reek of it.
Sometimes I just want to let off a little steam. And right now sounds like one of those times. You effing jerk. Would you people stop being like this?
This type of crap is exactly what I can't take. That's it.
I'm out of here. Maybe not. The forum is a drug.
Its bad for you but you can't stop.
Stop being effing retards for once and consider that these people aren't just effing robots that are made to give every effing nitpicky insult to. Every effing person makes mistakes, not everyone can be as effing perfect as you and your effing maturity that evidently trumps the whole effing forum.



To Mista Epic: die in hell

User avatar
Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Yoshibrothers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:24 pm

KoolKat wrote:
Yoshibrothers wrote: Well you should get yourself checked out then. You reek of it.
Sometimes I just want to let off a little steam. And right now sounds like one of those times. You effing jerk. Would you people stop being like this?
This type of crap is exactly what I can't take. That's it.
I'm out of here. Maybe not. The forum is a drug.
Its bad for you but you can't stop.
Stop being effing retards for once and consider that these people aren't just effing robots that are made to give every effing nitpicky insult to. Every effing person makes mistakes, not everyone can be as effing perfect as you and your effing maturity that evidently trumps the whole effing forum.



To Mista Epic: die in hell
I'm not insulting you. I'm just saying what is and has been.
Image
I've returned.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Yeah that was a stupid post.

I'm effing sick of this

User avatar
Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Yoshibrothers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:27 pm

KoolKat wrote:Yeah that was a stupid post.

I'm effing sick of this
This is what I'm talking about. Actually, this is what other people have been talking about too.
Image
I've returned.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm

I might just leave
And you can believe I'll stay out
I can't stand you people
I thought that maybe people here would actually respect me
When I didn't get that respect it made me want to shove you people off a cliff.

User avatar
Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Yoshibrothers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

KoolKat wrote:I might just leave
And you can believe I'll stay out
I can't stand you people
I thought that maybe people here would actually respect me
When I didn't get that respect it made me want to shove you people off a cliff.
I'm sorry, respect doesn't come in packages anymore. Respect is something you have to earn. If you act like this, then nobody can respect you. Said and done.
Image
I've returned.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:34 pm

You retards didn't give me the chance to earn respect.

User avatar
Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Yoshibrothers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 pm

No. You lost the respect you could have had when you came in like this.
Image
I've returned.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:37 pm

OK well my first thing here is that I'm going to redeem myself and stop doing this stupid crap. I'm going to try and improve the community. Let's try this now.

User avatar
Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Yoshibrothers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:39 pm

KoolKat wrote:OK well my first thing here is that I'm going to redeem myself and stop doing this stupid crap. I'm going to try and improve the community. Let's try this now.
How about you do the first thing, but not the second thing. Then this dispute can be settled.
Image
I've returned.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Believe me, I'm sick of the crap in this community. I'm going to work my crapper off.

User avatar
HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:44 pm

That still isnt any reason for people to give you respect. If you think doing a bunch of deeds will earn respect, you're wrong. Respect is given for the things that aredone from the heart, and respect is given to people who don't shitpost everywhere and flame people through PM.

Respect is not tangible, being respected is a privilege, not a right. The sooner you learn and shape up, the better.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain


Hi Yuki

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm just going to continue acting how I did before this stupid drama happened. I request for all of these off topic posts to be deleted and everyone's reps returned to normal as if this crap never happened.
I want to end this because its stupid and pointless.
None of us are any more mature than any other of us. Arguing will get us nowhere.

User avatar
Nexia
Bit
Bit
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Nexia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:08 pm

KoolKat wrote:I'm just going to continue acting how I did before this stupid drama happened. I request for all of these off topic posts to be deleted and everyone's reps returned to normal as if this crap never happened.
I want to end this because its stupid and pointless.
None of us are any more mature than any other of us. Arguing will get us nowhere.
I don't see you admitting that you were pretty much at fault in this situation yet. Saying things like "None of us are any more mature than any other of us" in a post that I think should actually be one that contains an apology is just you, I feel, trying to avoid the reality of you being wrong and blaming it on other things.

I would have actually agreed with 1 or 2 of the reps you gave to Gohan, but you (obviously) over did it quite a bit, thus abusing it. Grow up and accept that.
And the flame PMs are just really immature, despicable, and something that you seriously need to sort out.
Last edited by Nexia on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I believe in blatant forum signature copypasta exploiting someone's religion as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
Discord username/ID: show
________#8888
Interesting ad.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:10 pm

I have already apologized to everybody.

I will now do it publicly because I'm sick of causing this retarded drama.
Sorry

I have a real life, which isn't going so well right now.


/useless flamewar

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 pm

We have 3 pages of this shit? Way to go KoolKat.

Image
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Like I said, let's just get on with our lives and forget this.
I sort of couldn't hold it back anymore and vented my frustration into the forum.
I guess you could say I let it go

inb4 frozen


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests