YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Mable » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:03 am

SuperMario12345 wrote:When people keep arguing (in real life and the forums) with me even when i ask them to stop.

Oh yeah it's a good idea to post that dude that just makes them argue with you more.

User avatar
crusher169
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:09 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby crusher169 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:07 am

when it rains before I wake up and I have to go outside after the grounds all mushy ;-;

I don't mind if its raining when I go out since I like rain. just when its already rained and all that's left is the annoying mushy ground is what annoys me.
I'm not good at making signatures.

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2609
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TLtimelord » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Here's a petty short little rant.

So it is a great thing that you don't worry about what people say to do, as you're not like very many teenagers. Good for you, you don't care what other people say or think. BUT, there's a line to not cross!

There are some people that I've seen around that are rude on purpose to others. When I've tried to confront them a little bit, to get them to have a little sympathy, their excuse is "I don't care what others think." You're decided to use your lack of self-consciousness as an excuse to show a lack of sympathy and respect towards another. That really grinds my gears. Don't be an asshole. There's a difference between not caring what others thing and using that mindset as an excuse to be an asshole.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
Imaynotbehere4long
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1389
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:57 pm

This probably isn't the worst thing mentioned in this thread, but it always bothers me when people split an infinitive, especially with "not." "To not [verb]" is, was, and will most likely continue to be grammatically incorrect. The proper way to say it (and to type it) is "not to [verb]."
I've decided to cancel SMBXville Under Seige. After my 1st Senior year of college, I realized I wouldn't have enough time to devote to finishing my four-level episode. Apologies to those who cared.
My favorite quote on the entire forum:
Spoiler: show
mechamind wrote:
AeroMatter wrote:People who think "autistic" is an adjective and not a verb.
You autistic some people so much with that statement.
My SMBX portfolio:
Spoiler: show
Image
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)
SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby underFlo » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:This probably isn't the worst thing mentioned in this thread, but it always bothers me when people split an infinitive, especially with "not." "To not [verb]" is, was, and will most likely continue to be grammatically incorrect. The proper way to say it (and to type it) is "not to [verb]."
But in an international place like the internet, you can't expect everyone to speak English perfectly. Especially something like that is an incredibly minor nitpick since it doesn't make it harder to understand in the slightest.
im a girl yo

User avatar
Imaynotbehere4long
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1389
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:52 pm

@ Spinda: Yeah, I know; it just bothers me, that's all. I can't help but to go "aaarg!!" mentally each time I see it done.
I've decided to cancel SMBXville Under Seige. After my 1st Senior year of college, I realized I wouldn't have enough time to devote to finishing my four-level episode. Apologies to those who cared.
My favorite quote on the entire forum:
Spoiler: show
mechamind wrote:
AeroMatter wrote:People who think "autistic" is an adjective and not a verb.
You autistic some people so much with that statement.
My SMBX portfolio:
Spoiler: show
Image
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)
SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Mable » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Don't worry i will to not-- i mean not to do that often.

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:49 pm

scrolling down the comments of the great ace attorney (dai gyakuten saiban) and getting spoiled by some mongoloid haha

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby underFlo » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Nien wrote:scrolling down the comments of the great ace attorney (dai gyakuten saiban) and getting spoiled by some mongoloid haha
capcom not localising dgs
im a girl yo

User avatar
YellowMe
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:01 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby YellowMe » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Waiting for my hair dryer to finish cooling down so I can use it again... And daily checks in our school to see if we have our shoes for inside, and nails ro ( that fail at writing to though ) see if they're clean and cut. My school is trying too hard.
Last edited by YellowMe on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't mind me I'm just furry trash.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Mable » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:24 pm

YellowMe wrote:And daily checks in our school to see if we have our shoes for inside, and nails ro see if they're clean and cut. My school is trying too hard.
Lmao what kind of school is that?

User avatar
YellowMe
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:01 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby YellowMe » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
YellowMe wrote:And daily checks in our school to see if we have our shoes for inside, and nails ro see if they're clean and cut. My school is trying too hard.
Lmao what kind of school is that?
The kind you would only see here. It's really dumb... And a student deos (fail) the checking actually. It can get really biased.
Don't mind me I'm just furry trash.

Zarex
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Zarex » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 pm

for me:

> people that use no grammar, then call you off whenever you don't use grammar

> "MLG" speak (example: 360NOSKOP !!!!!1111oneoneoneeleven(one))

> people that ask for honest opinions, then get all butt-hurt whenever you say ONE bad thing about whatever they are talking about

> whenever a (3-7) year old tries to act better than everybody else

> people that say "i do not have an opinion on this, EVERYBODY HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME OR ELSE I WILL ACT LIKE #3 ON THIS LIST!!!1111"

> guys pretending to be girls so they can online date, and vise versa

i can't possibly be the only one who feels like this :|
i'm working on an episode, my first one! Thanks bossedit8 for making that video on what not to make in smbx, it was helpful ^^

and i would be more than happy for a nsmbw remake

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby JupiHornet » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Zarex wrote:> people that ask for honest opinions, then get all butt-hurt whenever you say ONE bad thing about whatever they are talking about

> people that say "i do not have an opinion on this, EVERYBODY HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME OR ELSE I WILL ACT LIKE #3 ON THIS LIST!!!1111"
There's a lot of that here ;A;
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2609
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:22 am

Turtwig wrote:
Zarex wrote:> people that ask for honest opinions, then get all butt-hurt whenever you say ONE bad thing about whatever they are talking about

> people that say "i do not have an opinion on this, EVERYBODY HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME OR ELSE I WILL ACT LIKE #3 ON THIS LIST!!!1111"
There's a lot of that here ;A;
Image
ugh wow Turtwig not that many people here are like that!
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
drmario1
Banned
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby drmario1 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:40 am

someone should make a thread about whar's your biggest fear to go along with this one




also it pisses me off when your me and your making a wierd messed up level and you diddn't save and smbx crashes

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4639
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Aero » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:34 am

drmario1 wrote:also it pisses me off when your me and your making a wierd messed up level and you diddn't save and smbx crashes
It was for the best.

User avatar
drmario1
Banned
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby drmario1 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 am

its a messed up level that means it can't be bad.........right?

User avatar
Murphmario
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2179
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Murphmario » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:33 am

You want to know what annoys me? Alright:
-When people use "_____, The". Seriously, that is COMPLETELY incorrect and it has NO purpose.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Mable » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 pm

drmario1 wrote:its a messed up level that means it can't be bad.........right?
Who even plays a messed up level. I saw the screen and you didn't do anything of advice you got thats something to be pissed off also.


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest