Topics that have reached 100 pages.
minerdude456
Rex
Rex
Chat Username: MusicalMinerdude

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby minerdude456 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:37 pm

The overall quality of the AtGames Sega Genesis
Something something signature something.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:59 pm

amine_retro wrote:posting a reply while posting a reply.
Pls be more creative if you want to be a professional shitposter/troll

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: Too many things atm! Welp! :(
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:30 am

Mable wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Here's what pisses me off: when someone call a short adult the offensive "M" word! :x
What exactly? Mongo? Milf? Male? Muscular? Mitch?
The offensive "M" word is Midget God I hate hearing that word! :cry:
Custom Mega Drive playables (Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG Goals (67% complete)
I have Autism & ADHD.
Pokémon Home: QRGBGBRYUKQD

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:26 pm

At my school we call the Gr. 9's midgets and I could see how that could be offensive, but just in general I think it's a pretty legitimate term

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Words like midget, retarded, autistic, cripple, and all the rest are not inherently offensive terms.

Offense is never given, only received.

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Those 6 year old butthurt fricks on the internet that can't stand people hating on their favourite franchise!

You know, the ones that make up 75% of IHE's YouTube comments.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:Those 6 year old butthurt fricks on the internet that can't stand people hating on their favourite franchise!

You know, the ones that make up 75% of IHE's YouTube comments.
Well, if someone's hating on something you like, of course you won't agree with them. Still they shouldn't be so butthurt about it.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

Magician
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Magician » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:22 am

Aero wrote:Words like midget, retarded, autistic, cripple, and all the rest are not inherently offensive terms.

Offense is never given, only received.
Sorry, I know I'm probably just being baited here, but I just have to ask: When does ANY part of human communication work solely one way or the other, let alone offense?
I agree with your first point technically, but it seems that there are very few circumstances in which using most of those words in knowing spite of more accepted alternatives in society doesn't show an intent to be offensive.

Not trying to start a war; just genuinely curious.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 am

Context is what matters so it could go either way.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:24 am

... You know, there's a reason to why people are educated as children and why everyday life has rules (be it an Internet forum like this or just society in general) and why certain manners are not tolerable at all, and this includes teasing, harassing, or using extreme flame / cuss words.

Calling the lower graders "midgets" is a totally unnecessary and awful way of making fun of them.

There's surely enough controversial cases where one side takes offense that the other side didn't mean to give, but you act like being offended would always be a matter of being sensitive, which it isn't for sure.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:30 am

My internet has been going weird for a few days. I have no idea as to why, it works fine at first but just from one minute to another it's becoming a lot slower, or even hangs completely until plugging it out and in again.

Could this be due to any websites on the internet, or any downloads (especially from here)? My mom claims stuff like that as an explanation and I'd like to know about it, because I find it rather untenable, if your TV conks up it's also obviously not due to any indecent programm you may have watched.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
[ads]

onpon4
Swooper
Swooper

Postby onpon4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:41 am

Could this be due to any websites on the internet, or any downloads (especially from here)? My mom claims stuff like that as an explanation and I'd like to know about it, because I find it rather untenable, if your TV conks up it's also obviously not due to any indecent programm you may have watched.
Yeah, but your TV is just showing video and playing audio. It's not running arbitrary programs sent by the broadcast. Web pages these days send huge amounts of JavaScript code that automatically gets executed by default in most browsers.

It's impossible to tell at a distance if this is actually your problem, but it's certainly possible for a Web page to slow down your system with the JavaScript code it sends to your browser. That's of course only if you have JavaScript enabled, and don't have NoScript blocking the scripts. Such JavaScript is unfortunately common, actually.

What I would primarily suspect is some kind of unauthorized malware, though. On Windows, you can get that either from visiting the wrong Web page (again, JavaScript), or by opening the wrong email attachment (either JavaScript or Microsoft Office macros), or by running a random program downloaded from the Internet without checking its integrity (plain old trojan horse).

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Well, each time the router is re-plugged in, it runs smoothly again, and then sometimes it just goes down ape shit. Interestingly I cleared all of my Firefox data one or two weeks ago. Also, with your hypothesis, it won't fix the problem with just closing the browser, or will it?

[ads]

onpon4
Swooper
Swooper

Postby onpon4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Also, with your hypothesis, it won't fix the problem with just closing the browser, or will it?
It depends. Again, it's impossible to properly diagnose the problem from a distance. But one example of a case where closing the browser could halt problems caused by unauthorized malware is adware designed to embed itself into the Web browser.

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:14 pm

The fact that I can't comment with my YouTube account because my Google account is in some kind of domain that blocks Google+ and since Google+ is required to do pretty much anything on YouTube I can't comment which pisses me off so hard! Also, I know that I could just use another profile, but then I would lose all the people I subscribed to and my recommendations!

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:27 pm

I hate Hitron. It keeps on corrupting my Bing search engine, which is super annoying

bossedit8
Banned
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:27 pm

That if you forget something relatively important and you only realize it once it's too late.

Ryaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Revelation X (Webcomic)
Chat Username: Ryaa

Postby Ryaa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:49 am

I swear I h a t e it when someone seems so interested when asking you a question and then they stop paying attention to you when you're about to answer their question. -_-
Pronounced like "Rai-ah"

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:56 am

The things that p***ses me off are:
  1. -A guy who shows and acted shot at me.
  • -Disturbing images.
  • -A very disturbing dream(I hope this is not the only thing happens in my life)
  • -Someone calls me "idle". Even though,my family don't know that word.

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:38 am

Ryaa wrote:I swear I h a t e it when someone seems so interested when asking you a question and then they stop paying attention to you when you're about to answer their question. -_-
Well, you can never be sure about what's going on in the other person's mind. It's often possible that they stop "paying attention" for reasons other than not caring about you and your words. Don't judge too quickly.

[ads]

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”