YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
Ryaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Ryaa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Supershroom wrote:
Ryaa wrote:I swear I h a t e it when someone seems so interested when asking you a question and then they stop paying attention to you when you're about to answer their question. -_-
Well, you can never be sure about what's going on in the other person's mind. It's often possible that they stop "paying attention" for reasons other than not caring about you and your words. Don't judge too quickly.
True that, but I guess in my case it's usually the people that make fun of my attention span that I usually have this problem with. My bad for not clarifying lol
Pronounced like "Rai-ah"

Image
Image

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby PixelPest » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Supershroom wrote:
Ryaa wrote:I swear I h a t e it when someone seems so interested when asking you a question and then they stop paying attention to you when you're about to answer their question. -_-
Well, you can never be sure about what's going on in the other person's mind. It's often possible that they stop "paying attention" for reasons other than not caring about you and your words. Don't judge too quickly.
Either way it's disrespectful imo

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Supershroom wrote:
Ryaa wrote:I swear I h a t e it when someone seems so interested when asking you a question and then they stop paying attention to you when you're about to answer their question. -_-
Well, you can never be sure about what's going on in the other person's mind. It's often possible that they stop "paying attention" for reasons other than not caring about you and your words. Don't judge too quickly.
It does not really matter what the reason is, it is still annoying and rude.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:21 pm

This guy
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

Super Mario Channel
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:08 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Super Mario Channel » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:42 am

YOU NKOW WAT PIZZERS MEH UFF!??!?!!!?!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLZ

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6978
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cedur » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:02 am

I'm always annoyed when I pretend to have lost something and then it shows up soon after or I didn't take it with me at all - my cap, my purse, my ID card ... what stupid moments of shock!
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Ecruteak » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:35 pm

I have a lot of cords and plugs in my bedroom, and on occasion, I'll accidentally step on the prongs of one. It's like stepping on a Lego but it's even sharper and a lot worse.
Image
Ambiguously active.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:08 pm

BombOS wrote:I have a lot of cords and plugs in my bedroom, and on occasion, I'll accidentally step on the prongs of one. It's like stepping on a Lego but it's even sharper and a lot worse.
Why don't you tidy your room?It would kind of help.

Anyway, it annoys me that people post in the projects forum without reading the rules.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6838
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:11 pm

That I have to change configurations ingame just because of specific button combinations during gameplay that won't cooperate and results in a softlock ingame while those buttons are pressed... even worse is that it didn't happen on my other old keyboard.

User avatar
Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Ecruteak » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:45 am

King of Eterity wrote:
BombOS wrote:I have a lot of cords and plugs in my bedroom, and on occasion, I'll accidentally step on the prongs of one. It's like stepping on a Lego but it's even sharper and a lot worse.
Why don't you tidy your room?It would kind of help.
I do, it's just that I have this corner in my room where I keep my plugs, and I have to get in there and plug things in whenever I want to play Wii or charge something. That's how I accidentally step on them.
Image
Ambiguously active.

User avatar
DecisiveOrder
Rex
Rex
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:19 pm
Pronouns: he/him

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby DecisiveOrder » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:49 pm

BombOS wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:
BombOS wrote:I have a lot of cords and plugs in my bedroom, and on occasion, I'll accidentally step on the prongs of one. It's like stepping on a Lego but it's even sharper and a lot worse.
Why don't you tidy your room?It would kind of help.
I do, it's just that I have this corner in my room where I keep my plugs, and I have to get in there and plug things in whenever I want to play Wii or charge something. That's how I accidentally step on them.
Plugs are literally the bane of my existence, and my room is pretty clean but I still somehow manage to step on the plugs :cry:.
Hi.

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6978
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cedur » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Speaking of plugs, there are a few computers in the college lab where the mouse's electrical wire clings very loosely over the table and it's a real pain to move the mouse. Stupid complex wirings ... I'm also impressed whenever someone has an overview over such many tangled wires ...
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:02 pm

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6978
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cedur » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:02 am

Ads that pop up randomly when I browse the Internet, sometimes even where Adblock is enabled
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:40 pm

When a site admin asks for adblock to be disabled just because they want to make money
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

User avatar
FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby FanofSMBX » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:57 pm

King of Eterity wrote:When a site admin asks for adblock to be disabled just because they want to make money
What's wrong with that? If you offer a site for free, you have to make money to pay for hosting somehow.

...Although I admit I don't like the project wonderful system where it's literally the same ad every time until someone outbids it.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
My graphics pack!
Supporting forums:

Spoiler: show
SMBX Galaxy forum by Pivot40Channel
http://smbxgalaxy.prophpbb.com/
Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000. There is a whole forum category dedicated to the boss rush series with official rushes, submit bosses, and fan boss rushes! It is still open but AirSeus Forums is now open:
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
AirSeus Forums the new home of the Boss Rush series:
http://smbxairseusforums.prophpbb.com/
Spoiler: show
First to discover:
Spark
Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo
Boom Boom
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
KINGBOWSER112 RULES!


User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:06 pm

FanofSMBX wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:When a site admin asks for adblock to be disabled just because they want to make money
What's wrong with that? If you offer a site for free, you have to make money to pay for hosting somehow.

...Although I admit I don't like the project wonderful system where it's literally the same ad every time until someone outbids it.
It is not like that bad but it can be annoying. Sometimes I accidentally click on an ad scrolling through a site, especially if I am using a mobile device. It hasn't been a problem yet but I do believe that there could be ads that if clicked on automatically cause problems. But just clicking links that you don't intend to is annoying and wastes a few seconds.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Posts: 6206
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Mother Fucking Safefinder! Enough said. :evil:
Mario RPG Goals (62% of them Done)
Image Image
Best Quotes: show
8bitmushroom wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD, big whoop! Wanna fight about it?

User avatar
Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 6978
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cedur » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:26 pm

The ads bar on this site doesn't bother me at all, since it only happens on that space on top, it doesn't pop up any random shit.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:51 pm

I think the most annoying case of ad banners is when they are on games in covering some of the fucking screen.

At least these usually only occur on games not many people usually play.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests