Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby dragonfan96 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:40 am

8bitmushroom wrote: Also I didn't mention before but the server crashing is a 1.8 thing.

We also did a thing. I was still at 120 FPS until I killed them all, then I dropped to 4.
I cleaned up 90% the entity Drops when u logged of...
10% was Natural Despawn
Kids, This is Why You don't do shrooms, Mario a perfect example why else does he jump alot and move faster than sonic :P
-Community Contest Results-
CC9- Placed 46th 5.36/10 Sands of Time Tier 3
CC11- Placed 51st 5.72/10 Volcanic Panic Tier 5

You can Find Me Here forums.OmegaRealm.com
On the MC server omegarealm.com (play.omegarealm.com)
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8FMZ ... MJe94tH2Yw

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:55 am

WITHER UPDATE

Okay, so I got lots of RegenII and HealingII potions(yes a jungle biome has been found and melons discovered) Splash Potions

Each Participating Player will receive 2 RegII 3 Heal II and a Gapple(non-Notch) AND 6 Stacks of EGGS*

I also gotten quite a bit of Diamonds for a lucky enchantment chance i gotten Fortune III so i do have lots of Diamonds for 1 thing

Getting the Prismarine armor for +2 Hearts it'll also help +absorption too

The Wither Battle Will Take Place tomorrow at 12 EST(4:00pm GMT/UTC) at Desert Warp

If there's a problem with the Time set-up, i can adjust

So far i got 6 players + me Particpatin'

[sub]*- Mobs, Passive or Aggressive will distract the Wither allowing us to move in and kill keep the chickens as close to the battle area as possible[/sub]

It also be awesome if anyone can Record this feat as well, I CAN but only got 10 minutes i doubt i'd have enough time(but I'll try)

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

dragonfan96 wrote:WITHER UPDATE

Okay, so I got lots of RegenII and HealingII potions(yes a jungle biome has been found and melons discovered) Splash Potions

Each Participating Player will receive 2 RegII 3 Heal II and a Gapple(non-Notch) AND 6 Stacks of EGGS*

I also gotten quite a bit of Diamonds for a lucky enchantment chance i gotten Fortune III so i do have lots of Diamonds for 1 thing

The Wither Battle Will Take Place tomorrow at 12 EST(4:00pm GMT/UTC) at Desert Warp

[sub]*- Mobs, Passive or Aggressive will distract the Wither allowing us to move in and kill keep the chickens as close to the battle area as possible[/sub]

It also be awesome if anyone can Record this feat as well, I CAN but only got 10 minutes i doubt i'd have enough time(but I'll try)
Sorry, I can't do it anymore, I only Have that leather armor, it's not good enough for a wither fight...
I'll be honest, I'm not sure If I'm gonna come back here...

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 pm

The stack of diamond blocks I get, but why are my 3 invisibility potions gone? :<

Mista Epic
Banned
Current Project: Volcano Trouble

Postby Mista Epic » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Me and Zanian have been making great additions to this server, and I think we should be rewarded with mod

Just kidding. I only want Zanian to have mod. She's really good at following the rules and she's on more than me, and even I'm on more than some mods. coughBombercough. She makes great buildings and is generally a great member of the community, and I think she should get OP. There are many others reasons why I think she should, but I'd take up a whole page just writing them down. It's ok if you aren't hiring mods, I just think Zanian would be a great member.

(Also, what's with nobody being on today?)
<Peach> Bowsers cock is the real reason I get captured
<Peach> It's pretty nice
<Panda> i see i didnt miss a lot then

I support:
Spoiler: show

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Mista Epic wrote:Just kidding. I only want Zanian to have mod. She's really good at following the rules and she's on more than me, and even I'm on more than some mods. coughBombercough. She makes great buildings and is generally a great member of the community, and I think she should get OP. There are many others reasons why I think she should, but I'd take up a whole page just writing them down. It's ok if you aren't hiring mods, I just think Zanian would be a great member.
I've already considered Dakras as a moderator, I just am not in any position to hire any more at this current time. I will consider it highly though.
(Also, what's with nobody being on today?)
I've been fairly busy with work this week, but I'll be on again eventually. Not sure why everyone else is inactive, but it might just be personal things.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

XerX
Birdo
Birdo

Postby XerX » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:10 pm

I've been busy with college. Its exam week, and I have a lot of work piled up.

Mista Epic
Banned
Current Project: Volcano Trouble

Postby Mista Epic » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:17 pm

chicken apocolypse 2: electric cluckaloo

seriously help dakras is spawning so many chickens.

stay tuned: http://imgur.com/a/Ay1wr

edit: over 300 chickens
enjoy
<Peach> Bowsers cock is the real reason I get captured
<Peach> It's pretty nice
<Panda> i see i didnt miss a lot then

I support:

Blaze Moonspear
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Super Mario - Bowser's Revenge

Postby Blaze Moonspear » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Mista Epic wrote:chicken apocolypse 2: electric cluckaloo

seriously help dakras is spawning so many chickens.

stay tuned: http://imgur.com/a/Ay1wr

edit: over 300 chickens
enjoy
As were you. :|
Guaranteed 100% Beefless

Image Spoiler free since '93, a year before there was even me! Oh wait... never mind.
Image Also available in alicorn form!
Image Also available in dragon form!
Image Also available in necromancer form!

Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: TBA

Postby Choco » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:46 pm

I got my schedule mixed up. I am available to compete in the Hunger Games on Saturday.
dragonfan96 wrote:WITHER UPDATE

A lot of us have school, can you push it back a few hours? Also, I may record.
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Choco wrote:I got my schedule mixed up. I am available to compete in the Hunger Games on Saturday.......
The Wither thing will have to wait until i re-get 3 more Wither Skulls as I myself messed up.......ALOT

When i do get them, I'll make an UnderGround Arena-ish, to have a Teamed Wither Fight... HOPEFULLY more Smoother.

I would love to see CliffWood get its own beacon and have Regen/Resist at the Town Square! :D

[sub]If i were u I'd log on SMBXMC (as i call it) and check in ur Mailchest[/sub]

Also would a player still be eligible if they could /msg(/w or /tell) there team mate stuff, for the S2 HG?

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Choco wrote:I got my schedule mixed up. I am available to compete in the Hunger Games on Saturday.......
It sure is a good thing I saved your command block, eh? Moving your slot to Player 10. Since Yoshibrothers's Smash tournament happens when we were planning to do the games, it won't be a problem to make it happen a little bit later I'd imagine.

This means that all slots in the Survival games are filled.
1. Danny
2. Me
3. Vinyl
4. Drluigi
5. Dakras
6. Ignoritus
7. Nien
8. Raichu
9. Snifitguy
10. Choco
dragonfan96 wrote:Also would a player still be eligible if they could /msg(/w or /tell) there team mate stuff, for the S2 HG?
Still opting to say no on this. It's a bit too awkward to do in situations like these and we want to ensure players have a constant communication channel open to them while moving around in the world, especially when racing against a border like this. Mics are optimal for this purpose.
ImageImage
<Ragont> as303298 the movie.wmmp
In these days, I feel particularly blessed, contented, thankful, and inspired to be Christian.

Please don't Steam message me after midnight, kthx.

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:44 am

Okay so there's some a few Custom Villagers near CliffWood,

We got the Bartender in Zan's Secert Swanky Lounge(good luck getting to him or finding it)

Theres the Haunted Headsman (mista's Maze villager that trades Mob heads : Suggestion add some player heads....)

Theres the Friendly Witch that was recently added, She sells Custom made potions that can benefit you and do wacky stuff

There's the Economist, Its also recently been added, He trades for ores and gives a variety of other ores and even a Legendary Weapon if your Lucky(Coming Soon)

I want to ask, for your guys opinions on about them there all Mistas ideas and the Economist is my First Custom Villager i've made,

Also should a DJ Villager be added, and he gives you the Discs in exchange for some sort of item...?

John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby John The White Yoshi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 am

SilverDeoxys563 wrote:
It sure is a good thing I saved your command block, eh? Moving your slot to Player 10. Since Yoshibrothers's Smash tournament happens when we were planning to do the games, it won't be a problem to make it happen a little bit later I'd imagine.

This means that all slots in the Survival games are filled.
1. Danny
2. Me
3. Vinyl
4. Drluigi
5. Dakras
6. Ignoritus
7. Nien
8. Raichu
9. Snifitguy
10. Choco
dragonfan96 wrote:Also would a player still be eligible if they could /msg(/w or /tell) there team mate stuff, for the S2 HG?
Still opting to say no on this. It's a bit too awkward to do in situations like these and we want to ensure players have a constant communication channel open to them while moving around in the world, especially when racing against a border like this. Mics are optimal for this purpose.
I believed you invited me to this SilverDeoxys, but why when all the spots were already full?

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 am

Choco responded hours before you were able to confirm to me that you were available. Also, he had already signed up. I had to sort out things quickly.
ImageImage
In these days, I feel particularly blessed, contented, thankful, and inspired to be Christian.

Blaze Moonspear
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: Official SMBX Minceraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Blaze Moonspear » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:52 pm

dragonfan96 wrote: Theres the Friendly Witch that was recently added, She sells Custom made potions that can benefit you and do wacky stuff
I've always liked the nausea effect. Hopefully I can get cheap semi-high level 5+ minute nausea potions from the witch thingy.
Last edited by Blaze Moonspear on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guaranteed 100% Beefless

Image Spoiler free since '93, a year before there was even me! Oh wait... never mind.

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Blaze Moonspear wrote:
dragonfan96 wrote: Theres the Friendly Witch that was recently added, She sells Custom made potions that can benefit you and do wacky stuff
I've always liked the nausea effect. Hopefully I can get cheap semi-high level 5+ minute nausea potions from the witch thingy.
I wont Spoil as to what effect potions are sold but ik Nausea isnt one of them,

You can get Nausea from the SeaWeed Beer from the Bartender though, Good luck with that :twisted: Me and Mista made a Maze thats as confusing
as the Lost Woods

Blaze Moonspear
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: Official SMBX Minceraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Blaze Moonspear » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:49 pm

dragonfan96 wrote:
Blaze Moonspear wrote:
I wont Spoil as to what effect potions are sold but ik Nausea isnt one of them,

You can get Nausea from the SeaWeed Beer from the Bartender though, Good luck with that :twisted: Me and Mista made a Maze thats as confusing
as the Lost Woods
I could probably make a maze more confusing than that. ;)

Also, I'm a year too young to drink beer, so there's that. (I almost typed beef instead of beer)
Guaranteed 100% Beefless

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:06 pm

OH AND before I forget, all participants in the Survival Games should have at least Skype or something like that. PM both Danny and I with your Skype username and well add you to some group chat I think.
ImageImage

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 pm

for the record I no longer have a mic because mine broke
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”