Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2846
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Flair: Is this where I type my password?
Contact:

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby HenryRichard » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:First, where is this box?

Second, Who pushed you into that box?

Third, it's hard to remove the box when you don't specify where it is and who pushed you into it. Obviously the only ones capable of creating something that can clear your inventory is a staff member, so it would be greatly beneficial if you could give me/us some information on what the problem is so it can be resolved.
It's in the "realm of magic" which you can get to through the large granite temple thing Mista Epic built in cliffwood (I think that's what it's called).

dragonfan pushed me in. I don't think he meant to destroy all my items though, and he fell in somehow too.
Jesus is my savior.

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:34 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
Mista Epic wrote:All those crashes we've been having? That's Ghosthawk, AKA Pevio. He uses a hacked client, and 1.8 introduced Watchdog, which closes the server if it finds hacked clients. Ghosthawk crashed the server. He also hacked a bunch, making a stripmine that spanned 1500 blocks. He didn't have anywhere near 3000 cobble. He also had a stack of detector rails for some reason, and 8 stacks of iron ingots.
Yeah, ok kid. I want an actual explanation from Danny.
So let me give you the full story so I can enlighten you on this.

I was doing normal check-ups around the server, checking things out, working on things, whatnot. Apparently a bunch of items were stolen or had otherwise gone missing, so I went and checked everyone's houses, and I went and checked for anything suspicious. I found some areas underground that looked like they had been nuked, ala Pixels style back on the original server. I thought nothing of this really.

As I was checking chests for the alleged stolen items, I had found you had 534 Iron Ingots, 1024 Wheat, 2097 Cobblestone, 1261 Seeds, 473 Coal, and 64 Detector Rails. While those weren't the stolen items, it was pretty surprising to find you have such a large amount of unused items, specifically Iron Ingots. I questioned where you got those items so I went to check out your mine, and I found that it was a 1500 block tunnel that went in a straight line. That's nearly 100 chunks that had to have been loaded, and if the block removal was as fast as I think it was (I know you use NODUS, and I know how fast you can destroy blocks, I've seen you do it on the original server), then it is highly possible that you could have overloaded the server through a mass amount of entities (dropped blocks) and a high amount of chunks having to be loaded. The 1500 block tunnel meant you had to have mined over 3000 blocks, not counting the ones in the beginning of your stripmine (the staircase). This would mean you would have had to have two diamond mining picks with no enchantments to mine through all four types of stone, several ores, lava, and obsidian.

While you do have over 3000 blocks, the fact that some of those blocks aren't obsidian or andesite are questionable. You also happen to have no diamonds, but I did see some in your tunnel. Stripmines, or just any mines in general, aren't really built like this normally, and the fact that you would have needed at least two diamond picks but you have no diamond anywhere is questionable.

You are also using NODUS. Regardless if you haven't actually used it on the server or you have used it on the server, you still have it, and hacked clients are against the rules, right there written in black and white. Whether this ban is temporary or not is still something I have up for debate, but the fact that whenever someone comes on when you're on and you immediately leave is super suspicious in itself.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Aero » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:02 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:Apparently a bunch of items were stolen or had otherwise gone missing, so I went and checked everyone's houses, and I went and checked for anything suspicious. I found some areas underground that looked like they had been nuked, ala Pixels style back on the original server. I thought nothing of this really.

As I was checking chests for the alleged stolen items, I had found you had 534 Iron Ingots, 1024 Wheat, 2097 Cobblestone, 1261 Seeds, 473 Coal, and 64 Detector Rails.
I got the Iron from the long strip mine I made, the Wheat from my farm which you can see from my house, the cobble from my mine, the seeds from the farm, the coal from the mine, and I used a dupe machine for the rails when I was testing if it worked. The machine is where the pointless button used to be. Since my strip mine is my alibi for the items, and everyone's just going to assume I nuked and couldn't have possibly mined that far, this is falling on deaf ears already.
8bitmushroom wrote:While those weren't the stolen items, it was pretty surprising to find you have such a large amount of unused items, specifically Iron Ingots.
This is what pisses me off the most about this situation. I played the game right, and have a mine to show for it and I still get suspiscion because of how well I did. Look at the mine, and compare it to any other strip mine. There's no differences. I followed a line and mined out the walls when I found ores. What would be weird is if I found a bunch of gold and diamond out of proportion to the iron and coal.
8bitmushroom wrote:I questioned where you got those items so I went to check out your mine, and I found that it was a 1500 block tunnel that went in a straight line. That's nearly 100 chunks that had to have been loaded, and if the block removal was as fast as I think it was (I know you use NODUS, and I know how fast you can destroy blocks, I've seen you do it on the original server), then it is highly possible that you could have overloaded the server through a mass amount of entities (dropped blocks) and a high amount of chunks having to be loaded.
You keep saying I could have done these things, but my ban reason says that I've been caught doing these things. The only thing that's true in this is that I have a long strip mine and would have needed to load a bunch of chunks, but that's just by consequence of having a long mine.
8bitmushroom wrote:The 1500 block tunnel meant you had to have mined over 3000 blocks, not counting the ones in the beginning of your stripmine (the staircase). This would mean you would have had to have two diamond mining picks with no enchantments to mine through all four types of stone, several ores, lava, and obsidian.
I have a diamond pick in my inventory, but that's not what I used anyway. I use cobble stone picks to mine everything they can and use iron picks to mine higher ores so they don't go to waste. I don't know what you mean by lava and obsidian because I just have a water bucket to cross over lava pools.
8bitmushroom wrote:While you do have over 3000 blocks, the fact that some of those blocks aren't obsidian or andesite are questionable. You also happen to have no diamonds, but I did see some in your tunnel. Stripmines, or just any mines in general, aren't really built like this normally, and the fact that you would have needed at least two diamond picks but you have no diamond anywhere is questionable.
Firstly, I don't have to mine obsidian. But even if I did to get through my mine, you can see I have mined Obsidian and enough to make a structure next to my house. I also have andesite in a chest, but I throw excess out because I don't use it and it fills my inventory. I do have diamonds in my inventory an a diamond block in an ender chest. Again few enough to where it's in proportion to the amount of other ores I mined.
8bitmushroom wrote:You are also using NODUS. Regardless if you haven't actually used it on the server or you have used it on the server, you still have it, and hacked clients are against the rules, right there written in black and white. Whether this ban is temporary or not is still something I have up for debate, but the fact that whenever someone comes on when you're on and you immediately leave is super suspicious in itself.
I don't think the server rules are of any authority of what I may and may not have on my computer. Sure you can say I can't use it on your server, and I haven't, but you have no right to say what I can and can't have. I just can't believe how poorly thought out your reasoning for banning me is. You have no evidence I have anything to do with stolen items, so you lump me into suspicion anyway even though the source of where I got my items are right in front of you. You say I don't have items that I do have, and make wild guesses. This is exactly the same as what happened before with no actual proof for me to be kicked out. Just assumptions, guesses, and misplaced suspicion is enough for me right? And I don't think you're alone accusing me of this. The way I figure this all went down is that you noticed all this, mentioned it, and Mista_Epic/Zanian blamed me right away and you talked it over without me being there. Am I far off when I say that? If not, you should reconsider your approach to handling situations for when there's actual problems.

inb4 all of this is either ignored or my ban reason just changes to duping items to find another way to keep me banned

EDIT: Let me on and I can show you just how hacked my items are by giving you an in-depth tour of my mine, farm, and also evidence (rare around here) that I didn't use Nodus since the server has been up:
Image
Image

User avatar
Mista Epic
Banned
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am
Current Project: Volcano Trouble

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Mista Epic » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Ok GhostHawk, this still doesn't explain why whenever you were on alone the server reported you as moving incorrectly, and being trapped inside blocks, which is consistent with noclipping.
<Peach> Bowsers cock is the real reason I get captured
<Peach> It's pretty nice
<Panda> i see i didnt miss a lot then

Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Aero » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Mista Epic wrote:Ok GhostHawk, this still doesn't explain why whenever you were on alone the server reported you as moving incorrectly, and being trapped inside blocks, which is consistent with noclipping.
I have no idea where the noclipping is coming from. I explained to Zanian that it's not a feature in Nodus anymore, so even if I did use it that wouldn't be the reason. I've walked around chests and their collision is weird so that's my only guess as to why anything associated with me with moving wrongly.

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Bomber57 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Mista Epic wrote:Ok GhostHawk, this still doesn't explain why whenever you were on alone the server reported you as moving incorrectly, and being trapped inside blocks, which is consistent with noclipping.
Pretty sure lag can sometimes cause you to clip into blocks a little and cause incorrect movements.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby TangledLion » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
Mista Epic wrote:Ok GhostHawk, this still doesn't explain why whenever you were on alone the server reported you as moving incorrectly, and being trapped inside blocks, which is consistent with noclipping.
Pretty sure lag can sometimes cause you to clip into blocks a little and cause incorrect movements.
Yeah, I log on inside blocks all the time, Due to this I lost all my items the last time I was on.
I'll be honest, I'm not sure If I'm gonna come back here...

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 am

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:56 pm

I can't even, guys. I don't even.

Also, I'm thinking that in the spawn chunks, we need a small-scale clock that changes all players within a radius of maybe 100 blocks around the fountain to have adventure mode. It's a thought, and since I can't be on right now, can we take steps to do that? Make sure there's a few pressure plates outside of that radius in all 4 directions that changes @p's game mode to survival.
ImageImage
Image
<Ragont> as303298 the movie.wmmp
In these days, I feel particularly blessed, contented, thankful, and inspired to be Christian.

Please don't Steam message me after midnight, kthx.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Aero » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm

I'm still waiting for a response Danny. Could one of the 8 people on the MC server ask him to reply, or what?

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:16 pm

GhostHawk wrote:I got the Iron from the long strip mine I made, the Wheat from my farm which you can see from my house, the cobble from my mine, the seeds from the farm, the coal from the mine, and I used a dupe machine for the rails when I was testing if it worked. The machine is where the pointless button used to be. Since my strip mine is my alibi for the items, and everyone's just going to assume I nuked and couldn't have possibly mined that far, this is falling on deaf ears already.
To get nearly 8 stacks of Iron Ingots, you would need nearly 8 stacks of Iron Ore. Your stripmine is nearly about 1500-1600 blocks long, and it's two blocks tall, which makes the entirety of all blocks in that tunnel over 3000, which would mean that about 500 of those blocks would have had to have been Iron Ore. When I traversed the entire mine, I found little evidence that you would have mined up any ores on your way, and even then there weren't enough spots where you could have mined up all the ore you managed to get in materials. The chances of you being able to procure over 500 Iron Ingots from 3000 blocks is quite small given the way Iron is generated.
The same goes for the coal you got as well, which you would have needed an extra near 500 blocks of, this is obviously not counting any coal you may have spent on torches or fuel, especially considering you were the one that placed a rather large amount of torches surrounding the spawn and Lumbridge/Cliffwood, so given that, it's about 600 blocks of coal ore that would have had to have been mined in that one mine, unless you'd like to raise the counter-argument that you went to another mine, what would have given you that incentive when you have an entire mine rich with ores?
You also have over 2000 cobblestone on top of the over 500 dirt and other stones. Unless you have a counter-argument that you mined elsewhere and you would state where specifically you mined, you have too many items compared to the amount of blocks mined in your stripmine.

I also never questioned where you got the wheat from, the farm you have is quite noticeable. I was just surprised at the sheer amounts of seeds and wheat you got, which would take quite the long time to get normally, even if you had a farm of that size.

The fact though that you went and mined over 3000 blocks in a straight direction and had skipped over several caves and ravines if questionable, because if you were mining for ores specifically, you wouldn't just skip over two of the most ore enriched generated places.
This is what pisses me off the most about this situation. I played the game right, and have a mine to show for it and I still get suspiscion because of how well I did. Look at the mine, and compare it to any other strip mine. There's no differences. I followed a line and mined out the walls when I found ores. What would be weird is if I found a bunch of gold and diamond out of proportion to the iron and coal.
Actually what is weird is that you mined in a straight direction, mining over 3000 blocks, with what you said was stone picks, skipping over ravines and caves. That's weird. Your stripmine is also not very comparable to others as most other stripmines go in a straight direction for a certain amount of blocks, and then branch off down other corridors to cover more possible locations for ores. They don't go in a straight line infinitely.
You keep saying I could have done these things, but my ban reason says that I've been caught doing these things. The only thing that's true in this is that I have a long strip mine and would have needed to load a bunch of chunks, but that's just by consequence of having a long mine.
I would say that would be a mistake on my part but it's really hard to deny that you have a hacked client. Plus, it is unnecessary to have a stripmine that spans over 1500 blocks long when you only need one that spans around 100, and then branches off in several directions.
I have a diamond pick in my inventory, but that's not what I used anyway. I use cobble stone picks to mine everything they can and use iron picks to mine higher ores so they don't go to waste. I don't know what you mean by lava and obsidian because I just have a water bucket to cross over lava pools.
First, why didn't you use the diamond pick, and why use stone picks to mine 3000 blocks? That's a long time of mining. In fact, it's so long, let us look at some math.

It takes about 0.6 seconds for a stone pick to mine through a stone block. That would mean you would have had to have used roughly 23 stone pickaxes as a single stone pickaxe has only 132 uses before it breaks. The time it took you to mine that entire stripmine was 30+ hours, not counting any breaks you would have taken to go and craft new pickaxes and find the materials to do so, to farm, or to do anything. You took about a day to mine that stripmine, skipping over all of the ravines and caves you came by.

This uncovers something new to the story, it feels almost like a Phoenix Wright trial. What are your intentions with that stripmine, because you obviously wouldn't skip over caves or ravines if you were truly were mining for materials, and you wouldn't mine in a straight direction if you were searching for materials either.
Firstly, I don't have to mine obsidian. But even if I did to get through my mine, you can see I have mined Obsidian and enough to make a structure next to my house. I also have andesite in a chest, but I throw excess out because I don't use it and it fills my inventory. I do have diamonds in my inventory an a diamond block in an ender chest. Again few enough to where it's in proportion to the amount of other ores I mined.
This goes back to the first part of my post where I discuss the amount of ores you would have had to have mined in just that stripmine alone. The probabilities of you being able to mine all of those ores out of 3000 blocks is almost nonexistent.
I don't think the server rules are of any authority of what I may and may not have on my computer. Sure you can say I can't use it on your server, and I haven't, but you have no right to say what I can and can't have.
What you have is a hacking tool that isn't allowed on almost every server. Unless you have some inane reasoning to why you would have a hacking tool installed, you shouldn't have it in the first place. Might I ask what other things you do in Minecraft besides go on the server where you would need NODUS?
I just can't believe how poorly thought out your reasoning for banning me is. You have no evidence I have anything to do with stolen items, so you lump me into suspicion anyway even though the source of where I got my items are right in front of you.
What a way to twist my words. I never implied you were the one that stole the items, I just so happened to be searching for stolen items when I came across what you had created. In no way is your ban reasoning related to stolen items, it's related to the fact that you have so many items, more than dragonfan has, and he's been on the server a lot longer than you have. The probabilities of you being able to get that many items out of 3000 blocks is extremely low, especially considering you didn't really search the caves or ravines you went plowing through.
You say I don't have items that I do have, and make wild guesses. This is exactly the same as what happened before with no actual proof for me to be kicked out.
What did items did I say you didn't have that you do have? And that didn't happen before? You were never banned on the original server, you were only demoted because you were harassing players. Don't put words into my mouth.
Just assumptions, guesses, and misplaced suspicion is enough for me right? And I don't think you're alone accusing me of this.
Keep in mind, and I have said this TWICE so far, that your ban is temporary while this is sorted out. I would ban you permanently for having NODUS but I haven't, you are only temporarily banned because it is expected that you have used it and we don't want you to be using it again.
The way I figure this all went down is that you noticed all this, mentioned it, and Mista_Epic/Zanian blamed me right away and you talked it over without me being there.
The way it went over is that I noticed it, talked to Zanian about it and we investigated, agreed that it was pretty suspicious and I mentioned that I knew you had used NODUS on the original server, and I temporarily banned you while I investigated as I knew if I hadn't done so otherwise you wouldn't have answered to my questions as much and act so vocal about it. Mista_Epic was accusing you of things, but I didn't listen to him at all. Everything I did was all on my own terms.
Am I far off when I say that? If not, you should reconsider your approach to handling situations for when there's actual problems.
Everything has been handled in the way that I see fit, the only thing that needs to be done is a civil discussion on the matter. Your ban is only temporary until things can be sorted out, there are too many questions I have to ask about your stripmine and what you plan on doing with all of the items that you aren't even using.
inb4 all of this is either ignored or my ban reason just changes to duping items to find another way to keep me banned
If you keep up with that negative attitude then you might be banned 4 lyfe.
EDIT: Let me on and I can show you just how hacked my items are by giving you an in-depth tour of my mine, farm, and also evidence (rare around here) that I didn't use Nodus since the server has been up:
Image
Image
An in-depth tour is not needed. Plus showing me images of two folders means nothing.
GhostHawk wrote:I'm still waiting for a response Danny. Could one of the 8 people on the MC server ask him to reply, or what?
I was writing my reply over the course of this last hour, I had to go and get something to eat during this so I took a half hour break. I'm not just going to throw words at the screen hoping it makes sense, I am going to take my time replying to every bit of your post.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Aero » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

You completely wasted your time with that reply. I'll give an in-depth response later.

User avatar
Mista Epic
Banned
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am
Current Project: Volcano Trouble

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Mista Epic » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:30 pm

GhostHawk wrote:You completely wasted your time with that reply. I'll give an in-depth response later.
So once you lose an an argument you just say "You're wrong and I'll tell you why later"

And you call me immature
<Peach> Bowsers cock is the real reason I get captured
<Peach> It's pretty nice
<Panda> i see i didnt miss a lot then

Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Bomber57 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Mista Epic wrote:
GhostHawk wrote:You completely wasted your time with that reply. I'll give an in-depth response later.
So once you lose an an argument you just say "You're wrong and I'll tell you why later"

And you call me immature
Quit picking fights, first off.

Second of all I will never be able to fully express how much I despise the massive "maturity" circlejerk in this community.

Also on top of that you really have no business in this either. You're really just here to get a reaction out of him. I suggest you stop that.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm only looking for replies from GhostHawk on the matters I have listed in my rather lengthy post before this one. I suggested you read it though as I address everything that he is being questioned about.

Mista Epic, I highly suggest you not get involved in this.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby TangledLion » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Just for the record, the stuff he is saying he did ARE techniques pro minecrafters use. Plus there is no way to prove he skipped over the caves, he could have raided them and went back to his line(Again, another Pro technique)

Just pointing some things that are holes in people's arguments...
I'll be honest, I'm not sure If I'm gonna come back here...

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:33 pm

TangledLion wrote:pro minecrafters
excuse me
Pro technique
excuse me




Considering there were still ores in the caves and ravines I highly doubt this. Plus, I've never seen anyone dig in a straight line over 100 chunks long for a total of 30+ hours using 23 stone pickaxes.

The way stripmines are built, is that a tunnel is dug about 50-100 blocks in a single direction, and then a number of 50-100 block tunnels branch off of that main one, which in turn have 50-100 block tunnels branching off of those, all while staying on the same layer. The layer most commonly associated with stripmining is the 11th layer, which is where diamond ore generates. Stripmining is not digging a tunnel that spans from one end of the world we've explored so far to the other end, that is the most inconvenient way of mining for ores.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Aero » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:37 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:To get nearly 8 stacks of Iron Ingots, you would need nearly 8 stacks of Iron Ore. Your stripmine is nearly about 1500-1600 blocks long, and it's two blocks tall, which makes the entirety of all blocks in that tunnel over 3000, which would mean that about 500 of those blocks would have had to have been Iron Ore.
No, it doesn't. The rest of your paragraph assumes that and I'm not even going to bother with the rest of it. I mined iron from the walls as I uncovered it, and from the multiple cave systems and ravines along the way. There's nothing more to it so there's nothing more to say.
8bitmushroom wrote:I also never questioned where you got the wheat from, the farm you have is quite noticeable. I was just surprised at the sheer amounts of seeds and wheat you got, which would take quite the long time to get normally, even if you had a farm of that size.
But why did you mention the wheat at all then? Also it isn't surprising because you seem to be doing a ton of math so far, and you would notice that I have enough wheat to match two harvests of my farm minus a bit for bread I made with it.
8bitmushroom wrote:The fact though that you went and mined over 3000 blocks in a straight direction and had skipped over several caves and ravines if questionable, because if you were mining for ores specifically, you wouldn't just skip over two of the most ore enriched generated places.
I didn't skip, and you obviously didn't check the caves because you can see the torch trails in some where I went looking fore ore.
8bitmushroom wrote:Actually what is weird is that you mined in a straight direction, mining over 3000 blocks, with what you said was stone picks, skipping over ravines and caves. That's weird. Your stripmine is also not very comparable to others as most other stripmines go in a straight direction for a certain amount of blocks, and then branch off down other corridors to cover more possible locations for ores. They don't go in a straight line infinitely.
This doesn't prove your point at all. All I've gotten from this is that I played the game wrong therefore I hacked therefore ban. I do this in survival SP all the time, with the same exact technique. I was wanting to make it go out far enough to where you would run out of hunger if you ran through it, and at that point I would start branching out but I guess not anymore.
8bitmushroom wrote:I would say that would be a mistake on my part but it's really hard to deny that you have a hacked client. Plus, it is unnecessary to have a stripmine that spans over 1500 blocks long when you only need one that spans around 100, and then branches off in several directions.
Same point as above. I did nothing wrong but this is being used against me. I'm not denying it either, and I've been honest with you that I do have a client. I showed screenshots of the version folder's last modified dates in my .minecraft which change the last time you use that MC version. Since you are not going to accept that, there's no way for me to prove anything. Here I am again being guilty until proven innocent, with simplified math and word of mouth out weighing visual proof.
8bitmushroom wrote:First, why didn't you use the diamond pick
I wanted to save its durability for when I enchant it.
8bitmushroom wrote:and why use stone picks to mine 3000 blocks?
Because I had plenty of cobble for pics.
8bitmushroom wrote:That's a long time of mining. In fact, it's so long, let us look at some math.

It takes about 0.6 seconds for a stone pick to mine through a stone block. That would mean you would have had to have used roughly 23 stone pickaxes as a single stone pickaxe has only 132 uses before it breaks. The time it took you to mine that entire stripmine was 30+ hours, not counting any breaks you would have taken to go and craft new pickaxes and find the materials to do so, to farm, or to do anything. You took about a day to mine that stripmine, skipping over all of the ravines and caves you came by.
It took me way more than a day to mine that strip mine to its current length.
8bitmushroom wrote:This uncovers something new to the story, it feels almost like a Phoenix Wright trial. What are your intentions with that stripmine, because you obviously wouldn't skip over caves or ravines if you were truly were mining for materials, and you wouldn't mine in a straight direction if you were searching for materials either.
This is why I said you wasted your time before. I was mining for materials, and your point is based on the incorrect notion that I didn't explore the caves and ravines along the way. This isn't Phoenix Wright, it's presumptuous reasoning based on faulty math.
8bitmushroom wrote:This goes back to the first part of my post where I discuss the amount of ores you would have had to have mined in just that stripmine alone. The probabilities of you being able to mine all of those ores out of 3000 blocks is almost nonexistent.
Yes it does go back to your first part where you incorrectly assume that I didn't mine in any of the caves or ravines I passed. Also let's just clear something up about your 3000 number. It doesn't take into account the various gaps caused by the caves and ravines so I would have to go into them in order to get as much of the ores as I did.
8bitmushroom wrote:What you have is a hacking tool that isn't allowed on almost every server. Unless you have some inane reasoning to why you would have a hacking tool installed, you shouldn't have it in the first place. Might I ask what other things you do in Minecraft besides go on the server where you would need NODUS?
I don't use it often, you saw the last time I used it was a long while ago (but if you insist on not believing the images, just trust me). I use it mostly for nuking hills like I did for the castle grounds on your server awhile back.
8bitmushroom wrote:What a way to twist my words. I never implied you were the one that stole the items, I just so happened to be searching for stolen items when I came across what you had created. In no way is your ban reasoning related to stolen items, it's related to the fact that you have so many items, more than dragonfan has, and he's been on the server a lot longer than you have. The probabilities of you being able to get that many items out of 3000 blocks is extremely low, especially considering you didn't really search the caves or ravines you went plowing through.
Did the items come out of thin air, or is there a long strip mine with caves and ravines - you know the rest.
8bitmushroom wrote:What did items did I say you didn't have that you do have? And that didn't happen before? You were never banned on the original server, you were only demoted because you were harassing players. Don't put words into my mouth.
8bitmushroom wrote:and the fact that you would have needed at least two diamond picks but you have no diamond anywhere is questionable.
That's when you said I didn't have diamonds. I don't remember being banned on the old server either, but the way it worked is that practically everyone - at least in my view - quit when they thought I was the one going around blowing stuff up so I had to deal with explaining why I didn't do it just like I am now with these supposedly hacked items. I wasn't literally kicked out but you must understand that I wasn't looked highly upon in the server. Speaking of which, there's no possible way to "hack" items with nodus. The only way to get more items is to get them legit ofc, steal (which you don't accuse me of), or dupe if the item is a rail. Nothing else can be duped. Now again, since I seem to be using a hacked client shouldn't I have been using the Xray to mine ores that I couldn't have possibly seen? Why would I go straight pass ores and only mine the ores that are revealed in the mine walls and caves and ravines?
Just assumptions, guesses, and misplaced suspicion is enough for me right? And I don't think you're alone accusing me of this.
8bitmushroom wrote:Keep in mind, and I have said this TWICE so far, that your ban is temporary while this is sorted out. I would ban you permanently for having NODUS but I haven't, you are only temporarily banned because it is expected that you have used it and we don't want you to be using it again.
I deleted it, but why do I feel that it doesn't matter and that the next time something happens I will get blamed and banned for the same reason before I can defend myself? Is this what I get for being honest with you, and telling the truth?
8bitmushroom wrote:
The way I figure this all went down is that you noticed all this, mentioned it, and Mista_Epic/Zanian blamed me right away and you talked it over without me being there.
The way it went over is that I noticed it, talked to Zanian about it and we investigated, agreed that it was pretty suspicious and I mentioned that I knew you had used NODUS on the original server, and I temporarily banned you while I investigated as I knew if I hadn't done so otherwise you wouldn't have answered to my questions as much and act so vocal about it. Mista_Epic was accusing you of things, but I didn't listen to him at all. Everything I did was all on my own terms.
It doesn't trouble you at all that I could name names, and nearly called it minus you considering Mista's input? Furthermore that I didn't even need to be there to know how it went, and you still didn't let me defend myself?
8bitmushroom wrote:Everything has been handled in the way that I see fit, the only thing that needs to be done is a civil discussion on the matter. Your ban is only temporary until things can be sorted out, there are too many questions I have to ask about your stripmine and what you plan on doing with all of the items that you aren't even using.
Why do we need to discuss this at gun point? It's just the way I play the game. You can ask why I do anything on the server, but I really find it irritating that I'm being interrogated about absolutely nothing and need to deal with controversy on this server again.
8bitmushroom wrote:If you keep up with that negative attitude then you might be banned 4 lyfe.
You're not the one that's been called a hacker all evening without being able to defend yourself.
8bitmushroom wrote:An in-depth tour is not needed. Plus showing me images of two folders means nothing.
What do you want from me? You won't accept what I have for proof, and you're talking to other people before me.
8bitmushroom wrote:I was writing my reply over the course of this last hour, I had to go and get something to eat during this so I took a half hour break. I'm not just going to throw words at the screen hoping it makes sense, I am going to take my time replying to every bit of your post.
You spent all of that time making a post on the basis of questioning the way I play MineCraft, and assumptions that I only mined ~3000 in a mine with caves and ravines to get all the materials I have using a tool that doesn't have an item hacking function that I haven't used in a long time. It really was a waste of time.

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Shot myself in the foot with that one. You're unbanned. Good job.

For the record, I haven't talked to anyone before you, I'm just a fucking retard and I shot before I asked questions.

Also for the record I've promoted you to moderator since you can actually deal with things I obviously can't deal with. You've outsmarted me. I seriously give up with you.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4603
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby Aero » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:Shot myself in the foot with that one. You're unbanned. Good job.

For the record, I haven't talked to anyone before you, I'm just a fucking retard and I shot before I asked questions.

Also for the record I've promoted you to moderator since you can actually deal with things I obviously can't deal with. You've outsmarted me. I seriously give up with you.
Thanks.

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 am

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 am

For the record I do the exact same thing with my diamond picks, and instead of stone picks I use iron picks because they mine faster and are less valuable. Takes slightly more time but I like the greatly increased stone mining speed.

I strip mined underneath Lumbridge. Every 3 blocks, I dug a 5 block tunnel perpendicular to the way I was going.
ImageImage
Image
<Ragont> as303298 the movie.wmmp
In these days, I feel particularly blessed, contented, thankful, and inspired to be Christian.

Please don't Steam message me after midnight, kthx.


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests