Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

This is the place to post levels that are made just for fun.
User avatar
Mari0no1
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:20 pm
Current Project: Super Mario The Newer Adventure
Chat Username: Mari0no1

Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby Mari0no1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:53 pm

This is a level in Donkey Kong universe !

Screenshot
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Video
Spoiler: show
Download
http://adf.ly/1bZQqO
My Youtube chanel

Sorry for my bad english I am french

ImageImage

User avatar
rpgguy364
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 4:36 am

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby rpgguy364 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Wow,very creative.I would like this level working on 1.3.0.1 i want to play it.
My avatar's picture from: http://www.mariowiki.com/Green_Shell

I'm Turkish.

Image

User avatar
Mari0no1
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:20 pm
Current Project: Super Mario The Newer Adventure
Chat Username: Mari0no1

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby Mari0no1 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:17 pm

rpgguy364 wrote:Wow,very creative.I would like this level working on 1.3.0.1 i want to play it.
Download this : http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_38A/
My Youtube chanel

Sorry for my bad english I am french

ImageImage

User avatar
rpgguy364
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 4:36 am

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby rpgguy364 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Thanks but i won't download smbx 1.4.2. i will download 2.0 instead when its ready.1.4.2 is not offical.
My avatar's picture from: http://www.mariowiki.com/Green_Shell

I'm Turkish.

Image

User avatar
LoZFTW
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby LoZFTW » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Looks great, but if you wanted it to look more like the classic, you should put the background as nothing but blackness.
Welcome to the revolution!
GO for broke!
Image Image

TheTakeAwayGuy
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 am
Current Project: YouTube Channel is dead due to the lack of finding Episodes to play. - Please PM me some. x'(
Chat Username: TheTakeAwayGuy
Contact:

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby TheTakeAwayGuy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:04 am

rpgguy364 wrote:Thanks but i won't download smbx 1.4.2. i will download 2.0 instead when its ready.1.4.2 is not offical.
SMBx 2.0 isn't official either. Just like how these forums are not official.
Sorry buddy.

Anyway, here's another vid:

Hey! I am a YouTuber that has a channel that specializes in SMBX Gameplay, it used to belong to an Internet mate of mine.
If you got any episodes or levels* made with SMBX 2 bMAGLX3 or SMBX 38-A, send them to me via private message and I'll happily do a playthrough of your level. If you send me an episode I'll do a whole let's play series of it from start to finish.

*Playthroughs of single levels don't have commentary.

Latest LP Video (3/06/2019):
Spoiler: show

User avatar
RhysOwens
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:53 am

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby RhysOwens » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:46 pm

TheTakeAwayGuy wrote:
rpgguy364 wrote:Thanks but i won't download smbx 1.4.2. i will download 2.0 instead when its ready.1.4.2 is not offical.
SMBx 2.0 isn't official either. Just like how these forums are not official.
Sorry buddy.

Anyway, here's another vid:

Is this a LunaLua level? The Fire Chomps look cool.

User avatar
PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7129
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby PixelPest » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:04 pm

RhysOwens wrote:
TheTakeAwayGuy wrote:
rpgguy364 wrote:Thanks but i won't download smbx 1.4.2. i will download 2.0 instead when its ready.1.4.2 is not offical.
SMBx 2.0 isn't official either. Just like how these forums are not official.
Sorry buddy.

Anyway, here's another vid:

Is this a LunaLua level? The Fire Chomps look cool.
No. It's made with a glitchy Chinese Build of SMBX

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Donkey Kong Arcade (SMBX 1.4.2)

Postby Mable » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:30 am

Nobody ever said that 2.0 is official or that the forums are.

It's however the most common version, since we don't even know if 1.4.X is actually still being worked on or not.


Return to “Casual Levels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests