Super Mario Bros. - Credits Tension (SMBX2 Beta 4)

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Nooga Productions
Banned

Super Mario Bros. - Credits Tension (SMBX2 Beta 4)

Postby Nooga Productions » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:24 am

After my second level "That One Fortress", this time I made a third (but return to custom boss battle) level named "Super Mario Bros - Credits Tension". It based off the same name of the fan comic made by Densetsu1000 on DeviantArt, in which where Mario and Luigi having a fight over the "Brothers" no longer appearing in the recent Mario games with references to Dragon Ball Z...
Spoiler: show
And all of this was just Luigi's nightmare.
So anyways I made the level based off it but with alternative twists. It started off you ended up in a dark hub zone (with 2 Toads on it) and you begin a fight with Luigi (a reskin of a Super Mario World boss I forget the name of it). It might be having the "little" easter eggs in this level... good luck finding it!

This level only works on Super Mario Bros. X2 BETA 4.

SCREENSHOTS
The Hub zone! (Sorry if the zone was too dark)
Mario and Luigi meet off in a rainy day at a castle... and something isn't right later.
Classic dialogues from the fan comic! (ERROR: Luigi faced wrong in this screenshot, I couldn't fix it. This will return to normal later.)
The battle against the angry Luigi! Don't get shocked when you see this, but you don't lose against him!
The only way to instant-KO Luigi is... Ice Flower LOL
After you defeated Luigi (ERROR: Luigi faced wrong in this screenshot, I couldn't also fix it.)
Luigi's last words. All you gonna sure you want to KILL him?!
Put Luigi to an end before it would kill you too!!
DOWNLOAD LINK
NOTE: The level file is in RAR file format.
Feedback and critiques is always be accepted! This will be my last SMBX level probably.

CREDITS
  • Nooga Productions
  • Densetsu1000 (for ideas of this level)
  • Fujiko.F.Fujio, Shin-Ei Animation, TV Asahi, LUK Internacional (for licensing the Doraemon series in Europe), SEGA, and etc. (for original Doraemon sprites from the Mega Drive game)
Damn you Bullet51. You caused my second SMBX level project called "That One Fortress" to be cancelled. You better watch out after you downloaded this level... you better don't gonna cry soon.

I'm the supporter of

I'm currently inactive right now. Please don't reply to me nor PM me. If you want to contact me, email me via [email protected] instead. Thanks. :(

Damn you Bullet51

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: Super Mario Bros. - Credits Tension (SMBX2 Beta 4)

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 am

Lemme guess, Luigi is the main boss of this custom level....
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

Nooga Productions
Banned

Postby Nooga Productions » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:56 am

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 am
Lemme guess, Luigi is the main boss of this custom level....
Correct! He's a reskin of a Super Mario World boss which I forget his name... You might watch that fan comic on DeviantArt if you got a chance, and you might know it why I made Luigi a boss in this level.
I'm the supporter of

I'm currently inactive right now. Please don't reply to me nor PM me. If you want to contact me, email me via [email protected] instead. Thanks. :(

Damn you Bullet51

Idunn
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Robotic
Current Project: Super Mario Forces Timeline
Chat Username: Name you never find

Postby Idunn » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 am

Nooga Productions wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:24 am

Damn you Bullet51. You caused my second SMBX level project called "That One Fortress" to be cancelled. You better watch out after you downloaded this level... you better don't gonna cry soon.
Grow up, Bullet51 wasn’t even being mean or anything. He gave you feedback and asked about the exit, then told you what an actual one is and now you throw a damn tantrum about it.

Also judging by the flames you probably reskinned Ludwig (my guess) but what is with the transparency being so wrong?
Thou men of valor
Kicking down the back door
Boasting 'bout thy 'ventures
Disrupting the tavern.

Thou'rt that big type
Hired by the king type
Casting with thy strings type
Puffing on a long pip
Thou'rt a bard, right? SCRAM!

ImageImage

Nooga Productions
Banned

Postby Nooga Productions » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:19 pm

Idunn wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 am
Nooga Productions wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:24 am

Grow up, Bullet51 wasn’t even being mean or anything. He gave you feedback and asked about the exit, then told you what an actual one is and now you throw a damn tantrum about it.
Alright. He's the reason why I have to cancel my second level project "That One Fortress" permanently. This makes my life almost sucked as indeed.
So after you beat Luigi you need go to the white door, and after reads messages to process and finally get the warp pipe, and you might know Bullet51 is the true boss, and you might jump on him and the level ends. Also, if you talk to pint-sized Doraemon, he'll give you a Tanooki Suit before disappears. The Tanooki Suit is needed for one and only Star Coin collection in this level. LOL
Sorry if the texts was too small for you but I couldn't help to cover my rant about it.
Also judging by the flames you probably reskinned Ludwig (my guess) but what is with the transparency being so wrong?
Yeah. Correct, I reskinned him by replaces his sprites with Luigi's, and make Ludwig's shell green, making a new (uncanon) attack for Luigi as a result. :lol:

Yeah I couldn't help with the transparency issues.
I'm the supporter of

Damn you Bullet51

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm

So you had the nerves to make a level with "Bullet51" (a user who just reported a bug on your previous level) as the boss / villain.

You're Doraemon anyway, not only you revealed it but I knew it before because you act exactly the same, making the same grammar errors and deactivating your account as well.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Nooga Productions
Banned

Postby Nooga Productions » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm
So you had the nerves to make a level with "Bullet51" (a user who just reported a bug on your previous level) as the boss / villain.
Yeah... correct.
You're Doraemon anyway, not only you revealed it but I knew it before because you act exactly the same, making the same grammar errors and deactivating your account as well.
Yeah, it's also correct. I'm the alt account of DoraemonPepe. Could you report me now?
I'm the supporter of

Damn you Bullet51

Return to “Levels”