8luestorm's Level Thread

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Showcase all of your levels in one topic.
8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm
Current Project: Many, MANY stuff
Chat Username: 8luestorm

8luestorm's Level Thread

Postby 8lue Storm » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 pm

hello have fun

Hevi Kaizo
Spoiler: show
this name was completely and totally not stolen from flatkiwi
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ne_too.zip
I'm now using discord as a host because it is a timeless download so it will never grow old.
Dungeon Thing (Reznor Rampage)
Explore a Metroid style Dungeon with SMW styled graphics by Jaden1291!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ampage.zip
Rapid Ridge
Rush through a ridge where, if you stand still long enough, you die! (difficulty can be adjusted to Relief Mode and Tiring Mode)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... s_cute.zip
Automated Peaks - Super Mario Nova Level Contest ҉ th Place
Version: SMBX2 Beta 3 (at least)
I really do like the mountain setting, don't I? I mean, both kaizo levels were mountain/athletic-like, and now this is a mountain, too? Jeez.
The gimmicks here are Conveyor Belts, Block NPCs Generators, Grinders and Custom-Made Boomerang Bros. (MAGLX3 Build was a new thing to me ok)
Screen:
Download:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ontest.zip
Star Palace
An original name, I know.
Not sure what I was aiming for, but I hope I hit a good target. Short, but kinda tough. Good luck.
Screen:
Download:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ing_it.zip
Cyber Castle
Version: SMBX2 MAGLX3 Build
The first level I uploaded that contains a boss! It's very short (like all my other levels), but I had a fun time making it, at least.
Screen:
Download:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 4/jort.zip
Bio Spark Backwoods
I started this based on a song I heard (which was supposed to go into this level, but I chose another one instead, since it was more fitting).
Done in a day (if not less), and contains only 2 kinds of enemies. Completable with all 4 main characters, can be done coinless. verified this just for you, Mech
Screen:
Download:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ou_ken.zip
Pipeworks Path
I believe I started and ended this in between Automated Peaks and Star Palace, it was gonna be a part of those episodes-i-never-finish lol
Based off of the gimmick in Super Mario Enigmatic 2's first levels, this level also has a boss! Not really lua-heavy or something extraordinary like Cyber Castle or Bio Spark Backwoods though. It's very simple. Have fun!
Screen:
Download:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 2P_ath.rar
Candlelit Caverns
this level was lingering around my pc doing NOTHING like a LOSER so I decided to upload it.
WARNING: VERY 2014ISH. (it's also playable in 1.3 I believe)
Screen:
Download:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 8/cave.rar
Forsaken Frigate
oh god it's two of them D:
this level was lingering around my pc doing NOTHING like a LOSER so I decided to upload it.
WARNING: VERY 2014ISH. (it's also playable in 1.3 I believe)
Screen:
Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yh09yfftod9m ... 1.rar?dl=0
Spiky Afternoon (another kaizo thing)
was made and should probably be played in beta 3
it's kaizo good luck bye
screen:Image
dl:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /spiek.zip
Last edited by 8lue Storm on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 3 shelljumps in my life!

youngtomlin
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Re: 1-1 Castle Grounds

Postby youngtomlin » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:08 pm

I was going to review this but I can't download the level because I need Mediafire Pro or something. Could you use a different file hosting site? Thanks

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:06 pm

It would be much better if you zipped the files into a single archive or package (as a .zip file). You can download 7-zip or you may have WinZIP or WinRAR by default. Use one to add all of the files into a single file and upload that. Then anyone who wants to play the level doesn't have to download all of the files individually

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby 8lue Storm » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 pm

PixelPest wrote:It would be much better if you zipped the files into a single archive or package (as a .zip file). You can download 7-zip or you may have WinZIP or WinRAR by default. Use one to add all of the files into a single file and upload that. Then anyone who wants to play the level doesn't have to download all of the files individually
I'm sorry. I'll edit the post right away. :)
As of 25/01: There you go. The link is fixed.

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 3 shelljumps in my life!

TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheLoafLord » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:15 am

[center]Review of 1-1 Castle Grounds[/center][/i][/b]

Starting off, I really liked the nice little intro cutscene you had at the start there. It was quite smooth and I liked it.

When I first started off, I was a very, very big fan of the whole "outdoor castle theme". The tileset you used was really nice, but it didn't blend into the grass tileset very well on the sides of the castle bricks. Adding a black outline to the sides could have solved this. The enemy placement is simple, but of course, this is "level 1" according to the title.

Moving along you have some nice coin placement (Both directional and reward). I feel like what you did with the pipes going through the bricks sort of thing didn't look too right, I think it could have also been solved with the black outline around the bricks. The 1st collectable star is quite easy to get and I wish you made it harder to get, for example maybe making the player fly up to some sort of flying course or something like that. The star was in plain sight and quite easy to obtain.

The second section was nice but once again short. In fact, the whole level is really short. It took me around 81 seconds to casually beat it and I'm pretty sure that isn't good. Sure, sure, it's a first level and all but first levels should be around medium size to teach the player how the game works and the core mechanics of the world/project. The second star was, once again, barely a challenge. For me stars are supposed to be a challenge to get to, not just "take 5 steps and grab the cake". The second star's "challenge" behind it was just pipe-hopping.

The third and final segment doesn't really have much I can criticise except about the third star (Those poor stars are getting criticism after criticism.) which is, in fact, would you believe, barely a challenge. Just take the obvious 2nd pipe and hit a pow block.

I liked the moving coins you strewn around, they are quite smooth and look nice. Also, there is some cutoff in your level. I know, I know, this is a barely noticeable cutoff (Unless you have OCD when it comes to decorating things. Well that's me.) but I still want to point it out:

Over all, I really loved the justice you did to the whole "outdoor castle" theme but the star collectables were incredibly easy (Even for a first level.) and it was very, very short.

My score: 7.5/10

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby 8lue Storm » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:43 am

The_Loaf_Lord wrote:[center]Review of 1-1 Castle Grounds[/center][/i][/b]

Starting off, I really liked the nice little intro cutscene you had at the start there. It was quite smooth and I liked it.

When I first started off, I was a very, very big fan of the whole "outdoor castle theme". The tileset you used was really nice, but it didn't blend into the grass tileset very well on the sides of the castle bricks. Adding a black outline to the sides could have solved this. The enemy placement is simple, but of course, this is "level 1" according to the title.

Moving along you have some nice coin placement (Both directional and reward). I feel like what you did with the pipes going through the bricks sort of thing didn't look too right, I think it could have also been solved with the black outline around the bricks. The 1st collectable star is quite easy to get and I wish you made it harder to get, for example maybe making the player fly up to some sort of flying course or something like that. The star was in plain sight and quite easy to obtain.

The second section was nice but once again short. In fact, the whole level is really short. It took me around 81 seconds to casually beat it and I'm pretty sure that isn't good. Sure, sure, it's a first level and all but first levels should be around medium size to teach the player how the game works and the core mechanics of the world/project. The second star was, once again, barely a challenge. For me stars are supposed to be a challenge to get to, not just "take 5 steps and grab the cake". The second star's "challenge" behind it was just pipe-hopping.

The third and final segment doesn't really have much I can criticise except about the third star (Those poor stars are getting criticism after criticism.) which is, in fact, would you believe, barely a challenge. Just take the obvious 2nd pipe and hit a pow block.

I liked the moving coins you strewn around, they are quite smooth and look nice. Also, there is some cutoff in your level. I know, I know, this is a barely noticeable cutoff (Unless you have OCD when it comes to decorating things. Well that's me.) but I still want to point it out:

Over all, I really loved the justice you did to the whole "outdoor castle" theme but the star collectables were incredibly easy (Even for a first level.) and it was very, very short.

You did a really nice job reviewing my level. I posted it here so that I could improve my level design and level making skills. Your review is pretty good, and I'll apply your suggestions, such as:
Making outlines to the castle tileset;
Making the stars a little more difficult to collect;
Making the level longer, mainly the second section;
And removing the cutoff (even I don't like it... Ew).
Also, one thing that I'd like to point out: I was confused when you said "stars", because the graphics I applied for this episode made the star look like a star coin, but I forgot to put the npc-196's graphics in the level, and then there were no custom graphics in the star.
Thanks for your review!

TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheLoafLord » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 pm

8lue Storm wrote:

You did a really nice job reviewing my level. I posted it here so that I could improve my level design and level making skills. Your review is pretty good, and I'll apply your suggestions, such as:
Also, one thing that I'd like to point out: I was confused when you said "stars", because the graphics I applied for this episode made the star look like a star coin, but I forgot to put the npc-196's graphics in the level, and then there were no custom graphics in the star.
Thanks for your review!
Your welcome! BTW, was there supposed to be music? It was silent for me the entire level. Just wondering!

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby 8lue Storm » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:13 pm

The_Loaf_Lord wrote:
8lue Storm wrote:

Thanks for your review!
Your welcome! BTW, was there supposed to be music? It was silent for me the entire level. Just wondering!
It was silent? Golly, guess I'll have to fix that, too!
This was the music for the overworld:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLznxVCeHg8
This was the music for the bonus room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCz7qTZLwIo

youngtomlin
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Postby youngtomlin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:45 am

Here is a review.

Design and Theming
This is a pretty nice looking level. The theme is pretty standard but it looks like a nice starter level for an episode. I like the mix between castle and grasslands and I thought that was a pretty cool theme that looks different from the main simple starter level in most, however, some of the placements for pipes and changes in decoration (which I believe The_Loaf_Lord mentioned) are quite strange. I have put some examples in the spoiler.
ImageThe pipe at the top right just looks, in my opinion, strange, this is only small but I would like it better if the pipe went from the top of the screen or the bottom of the wall. This is just small irritation of mine and not a very big deal
Image The cutoff from where the castle parts end and the grasslands starts is quite weird and this should be changed. The small patch of bricks in the top right-hand corner surrounded by grass is a bit odd as well but not too bad.
Theming wise the level is nicely done and the level is not buggy, however, it is very short. Too short in fact for a starter level. The starts are too easy, one is just backtracking an incredibly small amount after you receive the item and the others are just exploring pipes. If the first star was off screen, it could be more of a challenge and the stars in pipes should be protected by enemies or a challenge, not by throwing a POW block.

Lack of music is a problem but you have fixed that by adding some above. Just needs to be added to the level now. Fits the level rather well. Quite a happy song with a happy starter level so full marks there. Finally, there are a large variety of enemies and enemy placements that I don't think were right. Some enemies were really close together but that's a small issue. There are a couple Ninji's which I think are out of place, but the Rex's, Goomba's and Koppa Troopas are fine.

Difficulty
Obviously not designed with difficulty in mind being the first level and all. The level has powerups in abundance, giving three Tanooki Leaves and two in one box. For such a short level which I took no damage in, this may be too many and an easy way to farm Tanooki Leaves if the episode needs them later as the level is short. I'm thinking far ahead here, but it's just a suggestion to remove on the leafs in the blocks. I'm not too critical of difficulty here but the length does affect this.

Enjoyability
For a first level, I enjoyed this quite a bit and was fun. The stars were very simple and didn't add any accomplishment to completing. The huge problem is the length however as, by the time I had gotten into the level and the theme, it had already ended.

Overall
A nice starter level, cool unique theme, lacked in length and collectable placement. Hope you enjoy the review!

6.5/10

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby 8lue Storm » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:05 am

youngtomlin wrote:Here is a review.

Design and Theming
This is a pretty nice looking level. The theme is pretty standard but it looks like a nice starter level for an episode. I like the mix between castle and grasslands and I thought that was a pretty cool theme that looks different from the main simple starter level in most, however, some of the placements for pipes and changes in decoration (which I believe The_Loaf_Lord mentioned) are quite strange. I have put some examples in the spoiler.
ImageThe pipe at the top right just looks, in my opinion, strange, this is only small but I would like it better if the pipe went from the top of the screen or the bottom of the wall. This is just small irritation of mine and not a very big deal
Image The cutoff from where the castle parts end and the grasslands starts is quite weird and this should be changed. The small patch of bricks in the top right-hand corner surrounded by grass is a bit odd as well but not too bad.
Theming wise the level is nicely done and the level is not buggy, however, it is very short. Too short in fact for a starter level. The starts are too easy, one is just backtracking an incredibly small amount after you receive the item and the others are just exploring pipes. If the first star was off screen, it could be more of a challenge and the stars in pipes should be protected by enemies or a challenge, not by throwing a POW block.

Lack of music is a problem but you have fixed that by adding some above. Just needs to be added to the level now. Fits the level rather well. Quite a happy song with a happy starter level so full marks there. Finally, there are a large variety of enemies and enemy placements that I don't think were right. Some enemies were really close together but that's a small issue. There are a couple Ninji's which I think are out of place, but the Rex's, Goomba's and Koppa Troopas are fine.

Difficulty
Obviously not designed with difficulty in mind being the first level and all. The level has powerups in abundance, giving three Tanooki Leaves and two in one box. For such a short level which I took no damage in, this may be too many and an easy way to farm Tanooki Leaves if the episode needs them later as the level is short. I'm thinking far ahead here, but it's just a suggestion to remove on the leafs in the blocks. I'm not too critical of difficulty here but the length does affect this.

Enjoyability
For a first level, I enjoyed this quite a bit and was fun. The stars were very simple and didn't add any accomplishment to completing. The huge problem is the length however as, by the time I had gotten into the level and the theme, it had already ended.

Overall
A nice starter level, cool unique theme, lacked in length and collectable placement. Hope you enjoy the review!

6.5/10
Nice review. Nice indeed! I was expecting someone to point out somthing about enemy placement, as I am not good at placing enemies. I'll probably apply yours and Loaf Lord's suggestions today, and make another download link. I will:
1. Remove the cutoff, adding outlines to the tileset and probably adjusting the grass tileset so it doesn't cause cutoff.
2. Extend the level. I am not very good in doing long levels. I'll try to enlarge the second section, maybe even adding some grass to it.
3. Make a Checkpoint, because my project is NSMB-series themed, and as I'm going to enlarge the level, I might as well build a checkpoint and maybe another section.
4. Increase the difficulty, and fixing enemy placement. The stars are too easy, and I tried to fit them in a really small level, so there weren't any mechanics to exploit in the secret areas. Remove ninjis.
5. Balance the power-ups. I thought I'd include the abundant power-ups because of 2 player mode, as NSMB gives power-ups for both players, but I guess i included TOO MANY of them.
Thanks for the reviews! I appreciate your attention, and I shall revamp my other levels, as all of them were too short and had no difficulty in star collection.

TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji

Re: 1-1 Castle Grounds (No cutoff screenshot :) )

Postby TheLoafLord » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:37 am

8lue Storm wrote:This is the first level of my episode Neoteric Super Mario Bros. I wanted to know your opinion on my level design, so I uploaded this.
Please, leave a review so I can improve my level creating skills. Is the level too short? Too long? Too hard? Doesn't offer a challenge? Let me know.
Here's the screenshot WITHOUT CUTOFF:
And the download link (FIXED): Any errors, bugs, or issues with the download or the level, warn me.
Words can't describe how insanely improved and better that looks. Thank you so much for doing that, you've literally just made my score basically a 9. Thank you so much!

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Peanut Coast 1

Postby 8lue Storm » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:54 pm

This is a level for my SUPER SECRET PROJECT (Shh!). Peanut Coast 1 is a beach-themed level.
Some screenshots :)
Featuring:
Jumping Fish & Bridges (Main Gimmick)
A Roulette Block that only gives either a Coin, a Mushroom, a Fire Flower or a 1up.
And lastly, Dragon Coins! There are 5 of them.
Credits!
SMW Grassland Recolor: 8lue Storm;
SMW Cloud BGOs: 8lue Storm;
SMW Palm Tree BGO: Squishy Rex (Recolored by 8lue Storm);
SMW Ocean Background: Squishy Rex;
SMM Galoombas: h2643;
SMW Piranha Plants: Valtteri;
SMW Small Mario and Small Luigi: Nat the Porupine + Valtteri
SMW Mario and Luigi: Valtteri
Download Link! 100 VIEWS! Gee, thanks!
Last edited by 8lue Storm on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Beta 4 beta be here soon jk
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame

Re: Peanut Coast 1

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Here's that music in mp3 for you:
https://farlingayesuffolkschuk-my.share ... g?e=dZZG8v
I had to download it in mp3 format, then reupload it to onedrive to get it to you. In the future, if you want to use a music track you found on youtube in a level, then use the site https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter
I'll try out your level tomorrow btw, then i'll be able to review it!
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out my Episodes:
ImageImage
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
ImageImageImage
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby 8lue Storm » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Taycamgame wrote:Here's that music in mp3 for you:
https://farlingayesuffolkschuk-my.share ... g?e=dZZG8v
I had to download it in mp3 format, then reupload it to onedrive to get it to you. In the future, if you want to use a music track you found on youtube in a level, then use the site https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter
I'll try out your level tomorrow btw, then i'll be able to review it!
Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much. I found some .SPC music that I wanted to use, but I couldn't!
You've been a huge help. Thank you again.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Beta 4 beta be here soon jk
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:43 pm

No problem! To use that site that i linked, all you have to do is copy paste a youtube / video url into the box and click convert, then it will convert and you'll be able to download it. However, it doesn't allow you to convert every video. Anyway all that site does is allow you to basically turn a video into an audio file that you can download onto your pc.
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out my Episodes:
ImageImage
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
ImageImageImage
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.

Yellow Kirby
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Current Project: Customs Levels =3
Chat Username: Yellowin

Postby Yellow Kirby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Its cool have another Brazilian guy here XD
* (Um pouco atrasado, porem Bem Vindo)
HEY YOU!!!!
Check out my channel =D yeeey

ADMAndrew
Swooper
Swooper
Current Project: Peach's Heartache (BETA1-WIP) and SMBX 64 Edition(DEMO3-WIP)
Chat Username: ADMClef

Postby ADMAndrew » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:52 am

I believe that as there are no reviews yet I am going to rate and give my opinion Pal :D
Excuse me if I say something wrong but it's my first review :?
The level in my opinion I show it as a level of:
Difficulty = Normal :)
Difficulty: show
The level as soon as you reach the goal is very easy, it will not take more than 15 minutes, but nevertheless getting Yoshi coins can be a challenge but it is not to exaggerate the locations are very predictable as the case of the coin of the beginning that is only swimming and you get it, but others like the path of floating bridge parts can be very challenging for these reasons I gave you that qualification.
Development = Good :D
Development: show
I see it well structured in the field of the position of the enemies, it's a good thing since you see that you did not put the goombas, cheep cheeps and turtles randomly on the map, another is the position of the carnivorous plants that I see a bit vague, there are parts like in the gray tube where I liked to see a plant launching fire, and we came to another important point the addition of the block roulette I see it very well added nothing wrong with this the layers work very well and if I I noticed that you put -10 at the top speed of the layer so that it seems that good trick disappears but if your project is going to be able to play with a link discard this option because if you press the block from above death by crushing.
Ambiance = Normal / Good :D
Ambiance: show
I do not complain very relaxing the beach theme the herbs, plants the clouds the water and the palms all makes good association with the background. The music is well but you choosing musical pieces are very great, because you relaxed.
Glitches = Null :D
Glitches: show
Good but mario's graphic looks something anti-aesthetic but they are details I do not see it bad
I rate your level with a +7.5
Verdict: A very creative level, easy but does not fall into mediocrity
I'm working on a wiki to translate SCP info into Spanish, someone would like to help me :roll: Click Me

My actual projects :D :
Peach's Heartache - (WIP-BETA1)
Mario 64 (SMBX Edition) - WIP-DEMO3

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby 8lue Storm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 am

Yellow Kirby wrote:Its cool have another Brazilian guy here XD
* (Um pouco atrasado, porem Bem Vindo)
Is this video yours? You're very skilled.
Also, did you modify the layers on the roulette block? I'm sure they would disappear when the block is hit.
(Obrigado, é sempre bom conhecer outras pessoas! :))

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby 8lue Storm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 am

ADMAndrew wrote:I do not complain very relaxing the beach theme the herbs, plants the clouds the water and the palms all makes good association with the background. The music is well but you choosing musical pieces are very great, because you relaxed.
D'aw, thank you for the review. I'll surely take it into consideration.
I feel like I didn't credit people on the graphical making. I will include them right away, because the level wouldn't be the same without the ambiance.

8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu

Patterned Fog

Postby 8lue Storm » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:04 pm

It's a level for my project (Neoteric Super Mario Bros., Remember?!), which is going through a MAJOR revamp. So, for the lack of activity on the topic, I would like to compensate with one of the first levels I made for the project.
It was going to be called "Foggy Freakout", but then the
MAJOR revamp
happened, then... BOOM! Patterned Fog was born.
Screamshot (AAAAAAAUGH)
if you wanna see another screen, go to the project topic
Download Link CREDITS! They are very important.
Ghostly SMW Grass Tileset made by 8lue Storm (Me)
Power Ups made by SuperSpriterX, ripped by 8lue Storm (Me)
Bone Piranhas made by Valtteri
Ice Pipes Made by Valtteri
SMW Fog by reghrhre
Playables & Yoshi's Creators will be credited when the episode is released.
Review my level (my skills are just developing) please.
That's it! Hope you enjoy the level and don't get lost in the fog trying to find Star Coins...

Return to “Levels”