Hi Eri, I just played through your FLUDD House level and here's what I think:
- I loved the level, it's very unique! It didn't feel too long or too short and the music fits perfectly. There were a few tricky spots, especially that part with the sumo bros where you could barely stop when touching the ground.
- I like the animation that you've done for the ghosts as well as the custom background and enemies.
- There were some pretty nice gimmicks, particularly that bit with the ghost bully that's attached to the spiky wall, I felt that was creative!
- I played through the level twice as the first time I got the key and fought the mini-boss and I wanted to see what happens if you don't get the key (I guess you don't confront the mid-boss in that case?). The mid-boss himself can be a bit hard in his later stages as you quickly run out of platforms and you need to step on them to regain momentum for your water jetpack. I suggest adding more solid platforms in the fight rather than just the ones that fall down almost instantly.
- That last segment with the chasing Chomp caught me a bit off guard but I enjoyed it. I saw that if you jump over the Chomp right before the end, the star disappears but then reappears if you go slightly back, then return. Just something that I noticed...
- I didn't see any cut-offs or glitches and the level flowed well with plenty of power-ups (would've liked a fire flower at some point though). I think there was an unnecessary water bubble at the end of the penultimate section as two of them were placed so close to each other, rendering one of them obsolete. I also took damage at one point in the vertical room as it was a bit of a blind jump and I wasn't near the platform, thus falling down on the moving spikes.
Overall, I really enjoyed this level and it kept me interested from start to finish. Just a few minor things to sort out but other than that, I can't say much more than "well done"!
I give this level 9/10