Scroll's Collection

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Showcase all of your levels in one topic.
User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Thu May 30, 2019 11:45 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Scroll on Fri May 31, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7225
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Enjl » Fri May 31, 2019 4:25 am

how to get disqualified in 1 easy steps
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Fri May 31, 2019 11:22 am

Enjl wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:25 am
how to get disqualified in 1 easy steps
I didn't know that was not allowed, thanks for advicing me, I'll release it once results are out
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4239
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Cedur » Fri May 31, 2019 11:54 am

"Don't post anywhere outside the dedicated talkhaus subforum" was enough of a hint. You should also delete the title
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Fri May 31, 2019 4:21 pm

Cedur wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:54 am
"Don't post anywhere outside the dedicated talkhaus subforum" was enough of a hint. You should also delete the title
Done. Must've been something I missed
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby McNaquar » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:15 pm

Edit: Not posting videos here anymore, this post did contain a video but due to how it was viewed I decided against doing so in the future.

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:15 am

McNaquar wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:15 pm
but due to how it was viewed
What are you talking about..?
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby McNaquar » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Okay I wasn't clear lol. I meant according to metrics, viewers of YouTube via search are watching 25% more of what I am recording than when I post it here. Example: Your Airship level had an avg view duration of 10% when posted here witch majority of traffic coming from the forum. When I removed the video from the forum that avg short up to 35%. People here don't seem to have time to watch or the video is auto playing without notice which is causing the low number. Either way, it's not helping you, as far as showing your level, or me, as far as YouTube's algorithm is concerned.

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:24 am

New level added --> Above The Cold Clouds

Longest level so far, and probs my favorite one
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
FatalPepper66
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:03 am
Flair: Money
Current Project: Butterified I - The Power of Propaganda
Chat Username: FatalPepper66
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby FatalPepper66 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:49 am

Nice job! Levels is very cool!

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:34 am

FatalPepper66 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:49 am
Nice job! Levels is very cool!
I dunno if you're being sarcastic again but thanks!
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Two new levels have been added: Autumn's Arrival and Spinning Spiketops. One is easy, other is quite challenging.

Also just made small changes to the topic. (don't really care about this)
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

Eclipsed
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 977
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Eclipsed » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Check Out SMBX Servers List - It Hosts Every SMBX Server

Check out my channel for SMBX content and custom levels

My Best Speedruns:
[WR] Invasion 2 Any% All Characters in 28:28:602
Spoiler: show

[WR] The Princess Cliche in 7:16:263
Spoiler: show
[WR]Another Princess Cliche in 23:44:217
Spoiler: show
[WR] The Great Empire in 15:36:686
Spoiler: show
[WR]Super Mario Land Returns in 7:18:141
Spoiler: show
"I am the embodiment of Canada" - Darkonius Makavar

User avatar
MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1128
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby MegaDood » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:41 am

Wow, these new levels look interesting. I'll have to give them a try. I'll let you know what I think.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:41 pm

MegaDood wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:41 am
Wow, these new levels look interesting. I'll have to give them a try. I'll let you know what I think.
Have fun! And good luck with Spinning Spiketops lol.
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1128
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby MegaDood » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:51 am

Ok, so I'm not a reviewer, but I'll try my best. Firstly, I really liked Spinning Spiketops. The music fit and the clouds looked great at the top and bottom. The spiketops were... Interesting to look at. My only complaint is the level felt too slow, but that's only because it was an auto-scroller. I liked how the challenge increased, but I thought it was strange that you did a jump onto appearing switchblocks around the start or middle, then another at the end. I think it would have been better to either have them near each other or have the challenge of doing that jump increase.

Autumn's Arrival was a pretty standard level. The enemy placement was alright and the graphics used were very beautiful. I found it strange that there was only one Chargin' Chuck, but oh well. Also I liked the Star Coin/Dragon Coin placements, they all felt fair. Not too much else to say on this level.

Well done with these.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:40 am

MegaDood wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:51 am
Ok, so I'm not a reviewer, but I'll try my best. Firstly, I really liked Spinning Spiketops. The music fit and the clouds looked great at the top and bottom. The spiketops were... Interesting to look at. My only complaint is the level felt too slow, but that's only because it was an auto-scroller. I liked how the challenge increased, but I thought it was strange that you did a jump onto appearing switchblocks around the start or middle, then another at the end. I think it would have been better to either have them near each other or have the challenge of doing that jump increase.

Autumn's Arrival was a pretty standard level. The enemy placement was alright and the graphics used were very beautiful. I found it strange that there was only one Chargin' Chuck, but oh well. Also I liked the Star Coin/Dragon Coin placements, they all felt fair. Not too much else to say on this level.

Well done with these.
As I have said, in my opinion you are actually a reviewer, and you do it very well. And thanks for playing the levels, glad you enjoyed them!
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.


Return to “Levels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests