Scroll's Collection

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Showcase all of your levels in one topic.
User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4560
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Cedur » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:02 am

No issues at all? It's easy to get softlocked from the trampoline in Section 2. sorry I just found it mildly ironic to read this after experiencing said softlock

Also could there please be more power-ups?
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1692
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: Press Start
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars and something else I think
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:11 am

Cedur wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:02 am
No issues at all? It's easy to get softlocked from the trampoline in Section 2. sorry I just found it mildly ironic to read this after experiencing said softlock

Also could there please be more power-ups?
How exactly can you get softlocked? Tell me so I can reupload it once again. sigh

By the way thanks for playing it, what do you think of it aside of that?

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4560
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Cedur » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 am

You jump and jump and the trampoline drops. It finally drops to the ground, and then you keep jumping on the trampoline with no chance to escape through the narrow ceiling. It should be placed to the right border.

I didn't progress further, but it took enough time to figure out the gimmick. Progression takes several attempts, testing my frustration ...
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1692
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: Press Start
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars and something else I think
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:22 am

Cedur wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 am
You jump and jump and the trampoline drops. It finally drops to the ground, and then you keep jumping on the trampoline with no chance to escape through the narrow ceiling. It should be placed to the right border.

I didn't progress further, but it took enough time to figure out the gimmick. Progression takes several attempts, testing my frustration ...
Seems weird for me, Eclipsed said me he had no problems with the level

But let me check that out, I'll reupload it for the 3rd time in a while

What about the music? I still feel proud I used that song lol

Eclipsed
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1094
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Eclipsed » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:09 pm

Scroll wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:22 am

Seems weird for me, Eclipsed said me he had no problems with the level

But let me check that out, I'll reupload it for the 3rd time in a while

What about the music? I still feel proud I used that song lol
I'm not going to catch all the problems with a level after I play it, that's why it's better to have multiple play-testers.
Check Out SMBX Servers List - It Hosts Every SMBX Server

Check out my channel for SMBX content and custom levels

My Best Speedruns:
[WR] Invasion 2 Any% All Characters in 28:28:602
Spoiler: show

[WR] The Princess Cliche in 7:16:263
Spoiler: show
[WR]Another Princess Cliche in 23:44:217
Spoiler: show
[WR] The Great Empire in 15:36:686
Spoiler: show
[WR]Super Mario Land Returns in 7:18:141
Spoiler: show
"I am the embodiment of Canada" - Darkonius Makavar

User avatar
stageleft
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:37 am
Flair: Cinnamon & Sugar

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby stageleft » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:16 pm

Eclipsed wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:09 pm
Scroll wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:22 am

Seems weird for me, Eclipsed said me he had no problems with the level

But let me check that out, I'll reupload it for the 3rd time in a while

What about the music? I still feel proud I used that song lol
I'm not going to catch all the problems with a level after I play it, that's why it's better to have multiple play-testers.
Very true, my episode required too many patches because of this.

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1692
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: Press Start
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars and something else I think
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Scroll's Collection

Postby Scroll » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:31 pm

New level, Beanstalk Beams

One of the hardest levels so far imo

Added in 1 hour 34 minutes 46 seconds:
Also, new reupload for Snowfall Atmosphere (yes the 3rd one), fixed a few more issues


Return to “Levels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests