Hi there, Xilore_Inaba. I downloaded your level and here is what I think after playing it:
- Graphics are top notch, really love them! Pleasant to look at and match perfectly with the background.
- Music fits the level very well.
- The length of the level is OK as it's neither endlessly long, nor super short and it does provide a challenge for players.
- Terrain is random and creative at times. I like the effect of the sinking platforms and the mini-water sections.
- Some spots might be tricky to pass through, especially the ones with the 3 Fire Bros and the one with the last Chain Chomp as it's a very narrow space and that block hits you back, thus making things twice as difficult (not to mention if you're small Mario).
- I like the background of the mini-castle at the end and how you've created the illusion that the player stays inside it.
- It took me some time at first to realise how to get inside that secret pipe towards the end but got a sense of achievement once I figured it out
Overall, this is a very good level with fitting music, backgrounds, challenging moments and enemies. I'd give this level 9/10