Suckerman7's Level Emporium

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Suckerman7 GM
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: A Mario Fan

Suckerman7's Level Emporium

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Well, hello! It's been a while since I posted anything about levels, episodes and stuff. But finally, I have returned back to SMBX and decided to start making some decent levels! Welcome to Suckerman7's Level Emporium! Here, I will try my best to work on many types of levels as possible. And there won't be just typical basic levels. I will also feature some levels that I am planning to put in my upcoming project as well! (Stay tuned for that.)

Anyways, without further ado, here are the levels:

FRANTIC FORTRESS:

A fortress level with outside infiltration sections, a huge fortress traversing, 3 unique sections that you have to traverse to get keys and unlock the gates, and of course, a boss fight against an old foe... This level will be featured in my upcoming project.

NEW UPDATE: The key sections have been expanded slightly for more exploration, challenge and fun. Also, King Bob-omb has a subphase which will be quite hectic and a second phase which will be slightly harder! Hopefully you have some powerups to tank hits... ;)
Also as a cherry on top; replace the game-beat file with the current one (don't forget to backup the original.) for an epic interlude before getting the star exit. You'll like it, and it will be included in my upcoming project as well.

Here are some screenshots of the level: ( I couldn't post images to be shown in forums because Imgur doesn't work with me and the forums' photo service doesn't either, so there are only links, sorry :( )
Here's the download link of the level: (New update)

JUGEMU JUNCTION:

This level will be remade for certain reasons. One that I didn't like it much and didn't get much positive comments. It will be remade soon.

Here are some screenies:

(Temporarily removed for remake.)

Here's the download link of the level:

(Temporarily removed for remake.)
Last edited by Suckerman7 GM on Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Who am I? Just a guy who likes making Mario levels! I am back and better than ever, expect to see great stuff from me in the future!

Here's the link for my project thread:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=26122

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Re: Suckerman7's Level Emporium

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:00 pm

I like how you name your very first level after a level from Donkey Kong 64! But with a fortress instead of a factory
Custom mega drive playable sprites
Mario RPG goals (62% completed)
My Pixiv
Best Quotes: show
Danny wrote:
Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:49 pm
No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:26 am
That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Suckerman7 GM
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:28 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:00 pm
I like how you name your very first level after a level from Donkey Kong 64! But with a fortress instead of a factory
Yeah, also along with that, I was inspired by Power Star Frenzy while making this level. Key Gate sections, outside castle segment and King Bob-Omb battle is inspired from there.

Hope you enjoyed the level! I am working on the second level's theme at the moment.
Who am I? Just a guy who likes making Mario levels! I am back and better than ever, expect to see great stuff from me in the future!

devinj63
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Hello!

Postby devinj63 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:08 am

The level is really good! The music is well chosen and doesn't get boring, but moments with keys can get boring. Traps can make you sweat.

Suckerman7 GM
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:12 pm

devinj63 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:08 am
The level is really good! The music is well chosen and doesn't get boring, but moments with keys can get boring. Traps can make you sweat.
Thanks for the criticism! I'm planning to revamp the key chambers in the future, so stay tuned for that. Also, King Bob-omb fight won't be that easy, planning to add a second phase to it.
Eclipsed wrote: The graphic for the ice flower is messed up
I will likely to replace that sprite with a more stable version. Other than that, hopefully you liked it.

EDIT: A new level has been posted to the first section.

Bullet51
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Bullet51 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:32 pm

I really love this level! The design of using keys to progress is brilliant.

Suckerman7 GM
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Bullet51 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:32 pm
I really love this level! The design of using keys to progress is brilliant.
Hope you liked it! The key sections will be a little bit longer and more enjoyable in the future. Have you played the recent one?

NEW EDIT MADE TODAY:

Frantic Fortress remake link has been added! Jugemu Junction link and screenies have been removed for remakes. Also, the next level will be Volcano-themed, stay tuned for that!

Return to “Levels”