Fox Island

Share your own SMBX levels and play others' too.
Doki
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 am
Contact:

Fox Island

Postby Doki » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:20 pm

The first level from the universe Project RW

Features of the level

story
2 endings
HORROR
Puzzles
Foxes
And just a cool level)

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Only SMBX2b4
Download ENG.v https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Download RUS.v https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

My YT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrTDv ... -mupefDs5A
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX6nC2YEoM4
Last edited by Doki on Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Retro_games428
Koopa
Koopa
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:58 am
Pronouns: he
Contact:

Re: Fox Island

Postby Retro_games428 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:41 am

Cool level I liked it, passed it with pleasure, I give this level 10/10.

Zavod59
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:45 am

Re: Fox Island

Postby Zavod59 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:06 am

Nice.I like it.I soon make a level too :)

litchh
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 703
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 am

Re: Fox Island

Postby litchh » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:47 am

I don't get what affects on the ending. Star coins?

Doki
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Fox Island

Postby Doki » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:23 pm

litchh wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:47 am
I don't get what affects on the ending. Star coins?
Star Coins are needed for replayability. Star Coins do not affect the ending

SuperAlex
Tweeter
Tweeter
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Fox Island

Postby SuperAlex » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:16 pm

Doki wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:23 pm
litchh wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:47 am
I don't get what affects on the ending. Star coins?
Star Coins are needed for replayability. Star Coins do not affect the ending
Hey your Level looks cool but the Two endings are switched, maybe would fix, because this Level was rejected in Level of the month
thanks

Doki
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Fox Island

Postby Doki » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:08 am

SuperAlex wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:16 pm
Doki wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:23 pm
litchh wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:47 am
I don't get what affects on the ending. Star coins?
Star Coins are needed for replayability. Star Coins do not affect the ending
Hey your Level looks cool but the Two endings are switched, maybe would fix, because this Level was rejected in Level of the month
thanks
WHAT??? XDD
The level is working properly and the endings did not change places, perhaps you misunderstood the author's intention

Eclipsed
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: Fox Island

Postby Eclipsed » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:59 pm

Doki wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:08 am
WHAT??? XDD
The level is working properly and the endings did not change places, perhaps you misunderstood the author's intention
I just double checked, it's more of a language barrier/communication issue. Basically the first fox saying "We Believe in Your Kindness" and the fact that invisible presents turn invisible indicate to the player that they're supposed to collect all the presents for the good ending as in finding presents for the foxes. I'm going to add it to the next month and also I suggest an update where visible presents turn invisible upon touching them instead of the opposite. It'd be much more clear that way.

Doki
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Fox Island

Postby Doki » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:38 pm

Eclipsed wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:59 pm
Doki wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:08 am
WHAT??? XDD
The level is working properly and the endings did not change places, perhaps you misunderstood the author's intention
I just double checked, it's more of a language barrier/communication issue. Basically the first fox saying "We Believe in Your Kindness" and the fact that invisible presents turn invisible indicate to the player that they're supposed to collect all the presents for the good ending as in finding presents for the foxes. I'm going to add it to the next month and also I suggest an update where visible presents turn invisible upon touching them instead of the opposite. It'd be much more clear that way.
"the fact that invisible presents turn invisible" gifts should be invisible? We put gifts in special places, by touching the place of masonry, we will put a gift, putting all the gifts we activate the True ending. I don't understand what went wrong, a bug or a misunderstanding (Google translator)
if you find a bug please report it to me on the discord channel (Doki # 9717)


Return to “Levels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest