The Star Hunt (for 38a)

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Markfour
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: Bruh

The Star Hunt (for 38a)

Postby Markfour » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:51 pm

The Star Hunt v0.3 is now available!

Finally, after a good bit of development, the early version is ready! There's still a lot more to do, but I'm happy with the progress so far :D

Plot:
Spoiler: show
One day, Mario went to his friend Bill's house, only to find out that the door is locked and Bill is nowhere to be found. Mario must go on a mission to collect some Stars, so that he can open the door to Bill's house. But something feels... off.

As you venture through different worlds, you'll find out that Bowser has been defeated by Mario 5 years ago. You'll find many enemies that are out for revenge, so keep in mind that you may be part of something big happening!

Compared to 5 years ago, there are a lot more Stars than before. You can find one or two in almost every level, but some of them may be hard to find, and some require a certain item to acquire them. Stars are used to navigate through the worlds and also to find secrets in some levels.

So, it's time to set out on an adventure! Who knows, maybe you'll find some allies along the way too!
Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Features:
-48 fun-packed levels
Custom graphics! Each level has a different feel!(I will credit for graphics when full version is released, right now would be chaos)
-Tons of secrets to find
-3 vibrant worlds with at least 11 levels each
-Shortcuts galore!
-Lore levels! Find out more about the story through the perspective of a different character!
-Great replayability!

Download:

1di_Scroll
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!

Re: The Star Hunt (for 38a)

Postby 1di_Scroll » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:06 pm

This looks like a very nice project, and the plot and features are quite interesting. Good luck! I think it would be good to have kind of more scenery in the levels, though.

Return to “Projects”