Mario & The Magic Gems

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Atlix
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Have fun
Pronouns: he

Mario & The Magic Gems

Postby Atlix » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:16 pm

(Logo created by ElectroSpriterMaker)

"Mario & The Magic Gems". It is a spanish project created by Aaron3-B/Atlix, I have been working there for months, it will be a standard episode and a balanced and balanced difficulty, and I will make it in the style of the new super mario bros U and newer super mario bros Wii. There will be 9 worlds and 100 levels. The theme worlds will be de-generic and will have two halves. There will only be star coins, there will be no dragon coins, stars, no long levels, no linear levels and no secret worlds, the levels themselves will have gimmicks and scripts mechanics, I don't know much about teascript, if someone knows a lot of teascript. And I also wanted to tell you about my previous project and my previous project how it was going to be. I will start by saying from my previous episode, Super Mario Adventure Star, this old project was canceled due to the levels being boring and simple, and it took a long time to process because I am lazy at that time. And now it's time to tell you that previously my project was going to be different, the worlds were going to be HUBS, common themes, chewing gum and the maximum levels were 7, also that the graphics were combined from other styles, but I decided to remove everything and change it and update everything in my project to make it much better.

This Episode is only exclusive in version 1.4.5 38A. And you can join me on my discord server, here you can give me ideas and suggestions.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/nVtuW4KP

History
  • Spoiler: show
    Billions of years ago in the past, the universe was completely dark and empty, but a glow appeared that gave light and eight powerful gods appeared, the gods created eight precious gems that were special and magical, one of those gems was large than the others, but those gems were called as, the "Legendary Gems". They were created to give life and birth to the world and they were also the control of life, but they are quite powerful as they can give you powers and abilities. But suddenly an evil dark entity appeared, that entity caused havoc throughout the world and the evil dark entity wanted it, they were the eight gems to beat, conquer and destroy the world. But the eight gods did not want that dark entity to take the eight gems, so they had to fight the evil dark entity, the battle lasted a long time and the evil dark entity was almost losing, so the eight gods used a box to lock it up. to the entity. Finally the evil dark entity was defeated and is trapped in the box, so the eight gods sent the "Legendary Gems" on the planet and hide them deep underground so they are safe, the box was thrown into the depths of the ocean.

The levels that I will go up in the episode will be uploaded on Youtube of my channel here a link to my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEb7q ... Kp2HZ_86SA

Advancement of Progress[10%]
World 1 (Foliage Grassland)
9/10 Levels Complete

World 2 (??)
0/10 Levels Complete

World 3 (??)
0/12 Levels Complete

World 4 (??)
0/11 Levels Complete

World 5 (??)
0/14 Levels Complete

World 6 (??)
0/11 Levels Complete

World 7 (??)
0/13 Levels Complete

World 8 (??)
0/10 Levels Complete

World 9 (Star Route)
1/9 Levels Complete
Last edited by Atlix on Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Abashi76
Koopa
Koopa
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Mario & The Magic Gems

Postby Abashi76 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:33 pm

I looked at your videos and it looks pretty good so far, most because of the custom enemies.

oxygen4558
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb
Flair: SMB2 Bomb-omb
Pronouns: she/her

Postby oxygen4558 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:01 pm

levels look nice so far!

Atlix
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Have fun
Pronouns: he

Postby Atlix » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:51 am

oxygen4558 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:01 pm
levels look nice so far!
Thanks! The first levels of world 1 will have changes of the designs to make it look better

Return to “Projects”