Welcome to our episode! We tried to make something like highly upgraded classic style in graphic design. Levels are middle length: 2-4 minutes of gameplay in each level. Also we tried to combine gimmick-based gameplay (like in modern levels) with classic platforming (like in invasion 2, other old episodes and official Mario games) like in Subzero Heroes and SMW Hacks like Super Mario World 2 Around The World. Hope you will like this screenshots now and episode itself in near(maybe) future.
1. Lime Meadows (grassland)
2. Quicksand Valley (desert world)
3. Pale Glacier (ice/snow themed)
4. Obscure Woods (forest/jungle/swamp world)
5. Azure Ocean (water themed)
6. Highland Peaks (mountain/sky world)
7. Scorching Wastelands (lavaland)
8. Hidden Megapolis (city themed)
9. Outer Space
SECRET WORLDS: COLLECTABLES:
There are several types of them in the episode:
- Star Coins: appear in every normal level. Used in the store to open the ability to buy items.
- Yoshi Coins: appear in some levels. Collecting 5 of these coins gives one life.
- Power Stars: appear as a reward for completing secret worlds. Used for something in lategame...
- Only Mario as playable character.
- You can find Yoshis and Shoes across the world.
- Switch Palaces also here.
- This episode has a custom shop system, where lives are used as currency.
- 1230m 1
- Son Of A Horde
Due to colossal count of used assets, credits will going with episode as a separate txt-file.