Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe)

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe)

Postby Ibaka » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:43 pm

I am creating a newer super mario world: basically a newer version of new super mario world.
The storyline is the same.
NEWER SUPER MARIO WORLD storyline:
Bowser has kidnapped peach again! Looks like mario has to risk his life again to save her!
What challenges would mario face?!
What would happen to him?!
Would he finish the mission?!
Let us find out!

New content will be added.
Please use SMBX2 for this episode, you can download is from this link: https://codehaus.wohlsoft.ru/downloads.php?
First demo out soon!
Note:
All gfx are smw styled, not all are directly from smw.
Make sure you have a lot of disk space

WORLDS

Same worlds -
1
2a
2b
3
4
5a
5b
6
7a
7b
8a
8b
9
A
B
C
D
E

Fact:
I downloaded Newer Super Mario Bros Wii tilesets and I made Wii gfx.

NAMES

Yoshi's Island
Rubble Ruins
Soggy Sewers
Mushroom Peaks
Sakura Village
Freezeflame Glacier
Freezeflame Volcano
Pumpkin Boneyard
Sky Mountain
Starry Skies
Koopa Planet
Koopa Core
Bonus Land
GoldWood Forest
Mini-Mega Islands
Sky City
Crystal Caves
Bombard Cliffs


There might be custom gfx.
There will be no custom NPCs,
or codes - they tend to break.

SCREENSHOTS
What I got so far.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I just started this.
DEMOS
Spoiler: show
(no demos yet)
Here is the first level: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wtgua2b8 ... r.zip/file
I used all original worlds and songs.
Please give credit to the Newer Team.

To support Newer Team, download their soundtrack for Newerwii download tilesets. download newer! visit the website Content
Spoiler: show
9 worlds.
120+ levels
6 levels done (will be updated).
(I changes it to Deluxe because some of the levels look nothing like SMW)
If you want to help me with this, DM me. My discord is ibaka#6059
Last edited by Ibaka on Mon May 23, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.

AToMIC
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:57 pm
Flair: I'm here
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Newer Super Mario World

Postby AToMIC » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:12 am

It’s looking pretty nice! It kinda looks strange having shrubs coming out of the water, but that’s nitpicking. Very nice work so far my friend!

Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Newer Super Mario World

Postby Ibaka » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:12 am

AToMIC wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:12 am
It’s looking pretty nice! It kinda looks strange having shrubs coming out of the water, but that’s nitpicking. Very nice work so far my friend!
Thanks for the criticism but, I think it's too late now.

AToMIC
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:57 pm
Flair: I'm here
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Newer Super Mario World

Postby AToMIC » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Ibaka wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:12 am
AToMIC wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:12 am
It’s looking pretty nice! It kinda looks strange having shrubs coming out of the water, but that’s nitpicking. Very nice work so far my friend!
Thanks for the criticism but, I think it's too late now.
No biggie at all. It still looks like a quality episode so far.

Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Newer Super Mario World

Postby Ibaka » Sat May 07, 2022 11:33 am

The episode,
I think I will add another world, world F

Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Newer Super Mario World

Postby Ibaka » Tue May 10, 2022 5:09 pm

AToMIC wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:30 pm
Ibaka wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:12 am
AToMIC wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:12 am
It’s looking pretty nice! It kinda looks strange having shrubs coming out of the water, but that’s nitpicking. Very nice work so far my friend!
Thanks for the criticism but, I think it's too late now.
No biggie at all. It still looks like a quality episode so far.
Thanks for the support!

Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe) (Cancelled and Corrupted)

Postby Ibaka » Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm

SMBX2 Corrupted My files and it wont be able to run on my pc

Added in 1 minute 11 seconds:
Ibaka wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm
SMBX2 Corrupted My files and it wont be able to run on my pc
Looks like Ill have to use 38a

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 9357
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe) (Cancelled and Corrupted)

Postby Enjl » Mon May 23, 2022 12:51 pm

Ibaka wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:00 pm
SMBX2 Corrupted My files and it wont be able to run on my pc
Do you mind elaborating? To my knowledge, SMBX2 is incapable of corrupting anything, so if you could perhaps PM me a zip of the non-working files so I can investigate, maybe I can un-corrupt it and find out what went wrong.

deice
Spike
Spike
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:35 am

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe) (Cancelled and Corrupted)

Postby deice » Mon May 23, 2022 1:26 pm

Ibaka wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:00 pm
SMBX2 Corrupted My files and it wont be able to run on my pc
if your computer bluescreened or your power went out while you were saving a level, that level file would probably be corrupted (as would any file being written to at the time), but in that case you can just use the ".bak" file that is automatically generated by PGE specifically for such an event.

Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe) (Cancelled and Corrupted)

Postby Ibaka » Mon May 23, 2022 4:48 pm

deice wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:26 pm
Ibaka wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:00 pm
SMBX2 Corrupted My files and it wont be able to run on my pc
if your computer bluescreened or your power went out while you were saving a level, that level file would probably be corrupted (as would any file being written to at the time), but in that case you can just use the ".bak" file that is automatically generated by PGE specifically for such an event.
Thanks! I didnt know about that. Sorry for creating such a hassle. But thatk you for helping me.

KurttheKing98
Rex
Rex
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:55 pm
Flair: Minecraft Legend/SMBX Creator/Nerd
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe)

Postby KurttheKing98 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 pm

This is exciting! Can't wait to play it!

Oh it's cancelled :(

Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe)

Postby Ibaka » Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 pm

KurttheKing98 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 pm
This is exciting! Can't wait to play it!

Oh it's cancelled :(
It isn't cancelled, I just had technical difficulties which are fixed now
I am still working on it and I wont stop

KurttheKing98
Rex
Rex
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:55 pm
Flair: Minecraft Legend/SMBX Creator/Nerd
Pronouns: He/Him
Contact:

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe)

Postby KurttheKing98 » Wed May 25, 2022 9:55 pm

Ibaka wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 pm
KurttheKing98 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 pm
This is exciting! Can't wait to play it!

Oh it's cancelled :(
It isn't cancelled, I just had technical difficulties which are fixed now
I am still working on it and I wont stop
OH. Then I can't wait to play it! :lol:

Ibaka
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:27 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Newer Super Mario World Plus(Deluxe)

Postby Ibaka » Sat May 28, 2022 6:05 pm

KurttheKing98 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:55 pm
Ibaka wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 pm
KurttheKing98 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 pm
This is exciting! Can't wait to play it!

Oh it's cancelled :(
It isn't cancelled, I just had technical difficulties which are fixed now
I am still working on it and I wont stop
OH. Then I can't wait to play it! :lol:
Thanks for support!


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest