Some Unnamed SMBX Side Project progress

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
minerdude456
Rex
Rex
Chat Username: MusicalMinerdude

Some Unnamed SMBX Side Project progress

Postby minerdude456 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:46 pm

I decided to make a progress thread for my current SMBX side project.
That being said, time to start out with a small amount of good news. I finally got off my butt and got LAME for Audacity! That will help a great deal when converting sound files, especially since I'm sticking to Vanilla 1.3.0.1 for now (I have my reasons for this). Expect to hear some songs used in Unofficial Salamander 3 and Xeno Fighters R 0.10 in my episodes, like Blazed Up from Nemesis '90 Kai and Fangs Out! from 1942: Joint Strike, for instance.
Another thing: I STILL NEED SOME GUNBIRD SEGA SATURN SOUND RIPS. The only version of GunBird's Redbook soundtrack on YouTube uses the Japanese PlayStation release as a base, which completely screws songs up by starting with opening measures literally cut out somehow. If you can rip GB's soundtrack from either the Saturn port or the Mobile Light Force version released worldwide for the PlayStation, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
More to come down the line; stay tuned!
Oh by the way, I'll have some screenshots up as soon as I can figure out how the heck to do it properly on this forum. Been having trouble with that, so help is always nice. ;) Thanks again.
Something something signature something.

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Re: Some Unnamed SMBX Side Project progress

Postby Rhosty » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:10 pm

minerdude456 wrote: Oh by the way, I'll have some screenshots up as soon as I can figure out how the heck to do it properly on this forum. Been having trouble with that, so help is always nice!
What I always do to upload images is to go to Google Photos(you might need a Google account for this if you don't already have one) and upload the picture there. I'll drag the uploaded image to a new tab and copy its address. In a post, I'll put a spoiler there if the image is too big, and then put the image's link in [ img ] [/ img ](had to space the brackets a bit because they wouldn't show) .

minerdude456
Rex
Rex
Chat Username: MusicalMinerdude

Postby minerdude456 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Thanks!
Something something signature something.

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:46 am

I use imgur for uploading images, it's fast and easy, and you don't need an account to do it.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Postby Fuyu » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Return to “Projects”