Super Mario Nova Zero - 38A/1.4.4 ( COLLAB )

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.

Are you hyped for the release of this project this Summer?

Yes
7
78%
Maybe
0
No votes
No
2
22%
 
Total votes: 9
User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Electriking » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 pm

I would help but I would need a PGE editor and/or configuaration that works with SMBX 1.4.4 (I don't know if one exists atm).
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Electriking wrote:I would help but I would need a PGE editor and/or configuaration that works with SMBX 1.4.4 (I don't know if one exists atm).
You can design levels in 2.0 and then i can re-open them in 38A and if you have any luna lua scripts just tell me what they are and i will try my best to replicate them in 38A through teascript , if that is not possible then i will try to redesign your level so it can work without the needed scripts.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8264
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Enjl » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Electriking wrote:I would help but I would need a PGE editor and/or configuaration that works with SMBX 1.4.4 (I don't know if one exists atm).
Download from here:
http://wohlsoft.ru/config_packs/
Please do not use any of my assets (graphics, scripts) in works affiliated with the Novaverse. This applies to the original releases of those assets as well as any third-party variations (recolours, script alterations). Thank you.
________________________________________________________

The ABC of Creation
________________________________________________________
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Now there is a discord server about the Nova Projects including this one , you can join it and see how the development goes or join the development team.
https://discord.gg/t3Zuney

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:23 pm

New small update!

Discord server about the development of the project:
Image

Here are some stamps that will be collectable in this project.
Image

And a glimpse of the new world map.
Image

Some character cards:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: things
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby WildWEEGEE » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:29 pm

OH JEEZ. This may be the first 38A episode to get featured! I love every little thing you did for this project and I'm thinking on helping at the moment.
I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
Looking back at every one of my posts, I cringe, hard, very hard.

User avatar
Vito_Studio
Rex
Rex
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:07 pm
Current Project: Not gonna ruin the surprise
Chat Username: Vito
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Vito_Studio » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:33 pm

WildWEEGEE wrote:OH JEEZ. This may be the first 38A episode to get featured! I love every little thing you did for this project and I'm thinking on helping at the moment.
You'll need to join the Discord server to communicate properly.
Hey check what I'm supporting:
Image
Image

My Ex-Project:
Image

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby chuckster » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:36 am

Your LunaLua talent bloody astounds me.

This is the best thing I've seen in so, so long. The world map is sexy, the gimmicks are, also, sexy, just everything is so wonderful.

You have very very real talent with coding so I highly suggest you do some University courses on coding if you ever make it to Uni.

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:26 am

The_Loaf_Lord wrote:Your LunaLua talent bloody astounds me.

This is the best thing I've seen in so, so long. The world map is sexy, the gimmicks are, also, sexy, just everything is so wonderful.

You have very very real talent with coding so I highly suggest you do some University courses on coding if you ever make it to Uni.
Uhhh , there is no luna lua in smbx 38A and everything i have done in the gif was possible because of 38A's features , no coding was required.
Anyways thanks for the compliment even tho you thought it was made in smbx2.0 :D

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: things
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby WildWEEGEE » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:46 am

Eri7 wrote:
The_Loaf_Lord wrote:Your LunaLua talent bloody astounds me.

This is the best thing I've seen in so, so long. The world map is sexy, the gimmicks are, also, sexy, just everything is so wonderful.

You have very very real talent with coding so I highly suggest you do some University courses on coding if you ever make it to Uni.
Uhhh , there is no luna lua in smbx 38A and everything i have done in the gif was possible because of 38A's features , no coding was required.
Anyways thanks for the compliment even tho you thought it was made in smbx2.0 :D
No. you used teascript right? that's coding.
I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
Looking back at every one of my posts, I cringe, hard, very hard.

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 pm

WildWEEGEE wrote:
Eri7 wrote:
The_Loaf_Lord wrote:Your LunaLua talent bloody astounds me.

This is the best thing I've seen in so, so long. The world map is sexy, the gimmicks are, also, sexy, just everything is so wonderful.

You have very very real talent with coding so I highly suggest you do some University courses on coding if you ever make it to Uni.
Uhhh , there is no luna lua in smbx 38A and everything i have done in the gif was possible because of 38A's features , no coding was required.
Anyways thanks for the compliment even tho you thought it was made in smbx2.0 :D
No. you used teascript right? that's coding.
As i said , i used only 38A's features , no teascript in the gif.

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: things
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby WildWEEGEE » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Eri7 wrote:
WildWEEGEE wrote:
Eri7 wrote:
Uhhh , there is no luna lua in smbx 38A and everything i have done in the gif was possible because of 38A's features , no coding was required.
Anyways thanks for the compliment even tho you thought it was made in smbx2.0 :D
No. you used teascript right? that's coding.
As i said , i used only 38A's features , no teascript in the gif.
Oh. HOW DO YOU DO THAT WITHOUT TEASCRIPT?!? That’s a reason to use 38A lol
I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
Looking back at every one of my posts, I cringe, hard, very hard.

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby chuckster » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Eri7 wrote:
WildWEEGEE wrote:
Eri7 wrote:
Uhhh , there is no luna lua in smbx 38A and everything i have done in the gif was possible because of 38A's features , no coding was required.
Anyways thanks for the compliment even tho you thought it was made in smbx2.0 :D
No. you used teascript right? that's coding.
As i said , i used only 38A's features , no teascript in the gif.
Ah crepe, you're still doing very very well anyways!

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello everyone , here is a new update on the project!
Also if you want to help the project with contributing levels then i will gladly accept if you can design a level that is not bad.

Here we go!

With a new level designer in my dev team , 8luestorm , progress on this project is starting to go a bit fast and he can even design very good levels.

Some screenshots:

Image

Image

Image

Now my new train level Poof-Poof!

Image

Image

Image

Nabbit?!

Image

And a little update on the world map!

Image

New Character cards:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image
And this was everything for today , expect new updates soon!

User avatar
8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 523
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm
Current Project: Many, MANY stuff
Chat Username: 8luestorm

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby 8lue Storm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Eri7 wrote:Hello everyone , here is a new update on the project!
Also if you want to help the project with contributing levels then i will gladly accept if you can design a level that is not bad.

Here we go!

With a new level designer in my dev team , 8luestorm , progress on this project is starting to go a bit fast and he can even design very good levels.

Some screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

Now my new train level Poof-Poof!

Image

Image

Image

Nabbit?!

Image

And a little update on the world map!

Image
New Character cards:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image
And this was everything for today , expect new updates soon!
I'm glad to be working on this amazing project. Got the images between spoilers so the post isn't too long :p
Will be finished with more levels soon enough, get ready to search my levels for secrets!
Image

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 4 shelljumps in my life!

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 925
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby TheNewGuy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Woah the new update is nice!
I really like the train transition!
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Hey guys , here is a video of my newest boss battle , Darkstein.


User avatar
FlatKiwi
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:10 pm
Flair: check out @DormivegliaGame on twitter
Current Project: SMB: Super Missing Bros.
Chat Username: FlatKiwi
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby FlatKiwi » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Eri7 wrote:Hey guys , here is a video of my newest boss battle , Darkstein.

Whoa, this boss is looking good! It's creative and clever, I like it!


Regarding the main topic, I'm happy that I'm helping with this! :D

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8264
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Enjl » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:58 am

Isn't this just a weaker Prince Bullet Bill, pattern-wise?
Please do not use any of my assets (graphics, scripts) in works affiliated with the Novaverse. This applies to the original releases of those assets as well as any third-party variations (recolours, script alterations). Thank you.
________________________________________________________

The ABC of Creation
________________________________________________________
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Nova COLLAB UPDATE?!

Postby Eri7 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:06 am

Enjl wrote:Isn't this just a weaker Prince Bullet Bill, pattern-wise?
Hmmm , today I will try to add a bit more variety so it doesn't look like a copy of him.


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests