[NVS] Mario's Kingdom Adventure [UPDATE 30/04/2020]

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.

Which version of SMBX2 should be used in development?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:43 pm

SMBX2 Beta 3
0
No votes
SMBX2 MaGLX3
2
50%
Both, use beta 3 for most levels and MaGLX3 for levels that include the new features
1
25%
Use beta 3 for now and add new items in once the full release of beta 4 arrives
1
25%
 
Total votes: 4
User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars (Demo is here!)

Postby Taycamgame » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:10 am

Perhaps, but i would need to figure out the lua code to do so.
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars (Demo is here!)

Postby chuckster » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 am

Anyways, great job as always.

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Taycamgame » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Wow, 23 days since mentioning anything about this? Sounds like it is news time!
The episode is no longer called Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars, and is just called Mario's Kingdom Adventure. That's right, this is now the official 1st game in the series. Why is this? Allow me to explain:
The original episode was never completed and is basically trash compared to what i can make now. Don't worry however as i do not intend to let the original go to waste, and it is certainly possible that the original will be eventually updated and released as a DLC to this episode. No, you won't have to pay for it. Yes, it will be better than the original version.
AND:
I am proud to announce that the episode is now working together with the Nova Projects by Eri7! This means that a whole plot is planned out aswell. Basically, this is game 1, and it is planned for a 2nd game to be made which is a crossover of Mario's Kingdom Adventure and the Novaverse! Don't worry, the episode will not change gameplay-wise. You will still need to collect an amount of stars to proceed.
ALSO:
We have a brand new villain!
New Villain: show
Image
His name is Stargard. He was once a peaceful fellow, but things didn't quite work out as everyone hoped...
(This means that the episode no longer uses the Koopalings as main bosses, although they could appear at some point. Probably not though.)

Anyway, thank you for reading this! I am doing this early on in development so i basically have the idea ready to go. Updates to this episode will become more frequent after next Thursday (When my exams finish). The episode is NOT cancelled and never will be. :)
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

OlieGamerTV
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:23 am
Chat Username: MarioboyFan602

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby OlieGamerTV » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 pm

Taycamgame wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 pm
The episode is no longer called Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars, and is just called Mario's Kingdom Adventure. That's right, this is now the official 1st game in the series. Why is this? Allow me to explain:
The original episode was never completed and is basically trash compared to what i can make now. Don't worry however as i do not intend to let the original go to waste, and it is certainly possible that the original will be eventually updated and released as a DLC to this episode. No, you won't have to pay for it. Yes, it will be better than the original version.
AND:
I am proud to announce that the episode is now working together with the Nova Projects by Eri7! This means that a whole plot is planned out aswell. Basically, this is game 1, and it is planned for a 2nd game to be made which is a crossover of Mario's Kingdom Adventure and the Novaverse! Don't worry, the episode will not change gameplay-wise. You will still need to collect an amount of stars to proceed.
Ok, this Confuses me quite a bit, first you make the First Mario Adventure, then cancel that, then make a sequel before you did much to the first, then you do alot in the Second, Then you Cancel that and Use the original with the new levels! with help from Eri7?!?! Is ANYONE else confused by this? or is it just me?

And how about making the Koopalings get Controlled by this new being, giving them more power, at the expence of the being gets to control them at will
My Projects
Image
https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 31&t=20473

I Support These Projects
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Eri7 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:51 pm

OlieGamerTV wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 pm
Taycamgame wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 pm
The episode is no longer called Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars, and is just called Mario's Kingdom Adventure. That's right, this is now the official 1st game in the series. Why is this? Allow me to explain:
The original episode was never completed and is basically trash compared to what i can make now. Don't worry however as i do not intend to let the original go to waste, and it is certainly possible that the original will be eventually updated and released as a DLC to this episode. No, you won't have to pay for it. Yes, it will be better than the original version.
AND:
I am proud to announce that the episode is now working together with the Nova Projects by Eri7! This means that a whole plot is planned out aswell. Basically, this is game 1, and it is planned for a 2nd game to be made which is a crossover of Mario's Kingdom Adventure and the Novaverse! Don't worry, the episode will not change gameplay-wise. You will still need to collect an amount of stars to proceed.
Ok, this Confuses me quite a bit, first you make the First Mario Adventure, then cancel that, then make a sequel before you did much to the first, then you do alot in the Second, Then you Cancel that and Use the original with the new levels! with help from Eri7?!?! Is ANYONE else confused by this? or is it just me?

And how about making the Koopalings get Controlled by this new being, giving them more power, at the expence of the being gets to control them at will
He didn't cancel his sequel , he just changed the name because there is no point in it having a sequel if there isn't any prequel to it , he can however add a DLC that can serve as a prequel but until then , this project shouldnt be treaten as a sequel and that's why the name has changed. And yes taycamgame is now using my help , i am helping him with the story and soon with beta testing.
OlieGamerTV wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 pm
And how about making the Koopalings get Controlled by this new being, giving them more power, at the expence of the being gets to control them at will
There is a new villain for this project , he is called Stargard , the koopalings might be involved in this project but so far this is unknown (if we don't count their appearances in the first demo) , so yeah , Taycamgame might respond and give you more answers to your question but so far here are mine.
Here is a character card for Stargard if you are interested at the new Villain.
Image

OlieGamerTV
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:23 am
Chat Username: MarioboyFan602

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby OlieGamerTV » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:51 pm
OlieGamerTV wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 pm
Taycamgame wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 pm
The episode is no longer called Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars, and is just called Mario's Kingdom Adventure. That's right, this is now the official 1st game in the series. Why is this? Allow me to explain:
The original episode was never completed and is basically trash compared to what i can make now. Don't worry however as i do not intend to let the original go to waste, and it is certainly possible that the original will be eventually updated and released as a DLC to this episode. No, you won't have to pay for it. Yes, it will be better than the original version.
AND:
I am proud to announce that the episode is now working together with the Nova Projects by Eri7! This means that a whole plot is planned out aswell. Basically, this is game 1, and it is planned for a 2nd game to be made which is a crossover of Mario's Kingdom Adventure and the Novaverse! Don't worry, the episode will not change gameplay-wise. You will still need to collect an amount of stars to proceed.
Ok, this Confuses me quite a bit, first you make the First Mario Adventure, then cancel that, then make a sequel before you did much to the first, then you do alot in the Second, Then you Cancel that and Use the original with the new levels! with help from Eri7?!?! Is ANYONE else confused by this? or is it just me?

And how about making the Koopalings get Controlled by this new being, giving them more power, at the expence of the being gets to control them at will
He didn't cancel his sequel , he just changed the name because there is no point in it having a sequel if there isn't any prequel to it , he can however add a DLC that can serve as a prequel but until then , this project shouldnt be treaten as a sequel and that's why the name has changed. And yes taycamgame is now using my help , i am helping him with the story and soon with beta testing.
OlieGamerTV wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 pm
And how about making the Koopalings get Controlled by this new being, giving them more power, at the expence of the being gets to control them at will
There is a new villain for this project , he is called Stargard , the koopalings might be involved in this project but so far this is unknown (if we don't count their appearances in the first demo) , so yeah , Taycamgame might respond and give you more answers to your question but so far here are mine.
Here is a character card for Stargard if you are interested at the new Villain.
Image
i wasn't saying there was anything wrong with whats happening, he is doing a great job, it just seems a bit odd with what has happened.
And i really like the design of the new villan, he sure looks powerful! :)
My Projects
Image
https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 31&t=20473

I Support These Projects
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:26 am

The game is not cancelled, but it has been renamed. Basically, this is the first game in the series to set the scene for the sequel, Kingdom Adventure Nova.
Everything else, apart from storyline and bosses, remains unchanged.

Also an announcement:
Major Spoiler!: show
So at the end of the game, after the player manages to collect every single star, they unlock a door. Where does this door go, you may ask? This door takes the player to another dimension - more specifically, a parallel dimension! Here they must traverse all the stages they have played already - but with a twist: The difficulty will be increased and there will be atleast one new danger in each level!!! Getting to the end of the "Plus Mode" grants access to the final, ultimate level, "Champion's Road"!
Why do i do this? Because i want to take the setups from the main game that the player is used to, but then completely flip everything on its head!
It will be optional ofcourse, as it is the post-game, so the player doesn't have to do it if they find it too hard
all the levels will be unlocked so they can do it in any order as well, but to unlock the final level they must get the stars from each plus mode level
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Taycamgame » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:50 pm

New Screens! It's been forever since the last update.
HD Logo: show
Image
Levels: show
2-3, Big Boo's Spooktacular Pyramid:
Image
2-4: Bright Oasis:
Image
New Banner: show
Put this into your signature to support the project:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=20520&p=326344&hilit=mario%27s+kingdom+adventure#p326344][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/434811305145270273/439838096297558027/Marios_Kingdom_Adventure_Logo.png?width=400&height=225[/img][/url]
Expect more to come!
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

Grand Goomba
Rex
Rex
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:58 pm
Chat Username: Guardian

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Grand Goomba » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Taycamgame » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Btw forgot to mention that the new hd logo was made by TedNeeTed!
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

Grand Goomba
Rex
Rex
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:58 pm
Chat Username: Guardian

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Grand Goomba » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Taycamgame: Anything new this week? Also when is the next demo planned?
Image
Image

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Taycamgame » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Grand Goomba wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm
Taycamgame: Anything new this week? Also when is the next demo planned?
I'm glad you asked that.
I have just decided upon a release date for Demo 2 which includes every level from worlds 1 and 2, plus improvements since the first demo.
I still have 1 full level and a half to finish, but judging by my rate of creation now, i can confirm that the Aproximate release date for Demo 2 is around June 22nd!
It will be the final demo that doesn't include Stargard, but Demo 2.5 will change that! Stay tuned for more!
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

Grand Goomba
Rex
Rex
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:58 pm
Chat Username: Guardian

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Grand Goomba » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Thanks!
Image
Image

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Taycamgame » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:33 pm

An Important Announcement:
I can finally relax.
Because DEMO 2 has been FINISHED!!!
Features:
1. Includes all levels from Worlds 1 and 2
2. Has 46 Stars for you to find across 14 levels and 2 hubs
3. Stamps are hidden in each level, they give you an extra life when you collect them
4. FUN!!!
https://farlingayesuffolkschuk-my.share ... Q?e=ozeZYJ
Have fun!
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

User avatar
Dudboi2005
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 12:04 am
Flair: I am the master of level creations
Current Project: Mario & the Missing Shine Sprites
Chat Username: Dudboi2005
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby Dudboi2005 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Oh my god! I've been waiting for this for so long now!!! Can't wait to try it out!!!
The Novaverse: (New MATMSS banner also included!)
Image
Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image

My project:
Image
My Youtube channel:
Image

User avatar
8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 531
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm
Current Project: Many, MANY stuff
Chat Username: 8luestorm

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby 8lue Storm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:47 pm

This should be very interesting! Wait for me!
*slides*
Image

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 4 shelljumps in my life!

User avatar
MrVaderSpino
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:09 am
Current Project: Spino's Journey 1.4.4(38A) Progress is 15.25% before post a Forum.
Chat Username: KingBillSeeker666

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure

Postby MrVaderSpino » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:02 am

Let's Do This. Can't Wait Played Today!
Making Custom Levels Already Soon...
I Waiting in SMBX2 beta 4..
i am Currently Participating In Other Projects
Spoiler: show
Image
Spoiler: show
My Quotes In SMBX.
GforGoomba wrote:Are you sure removing slopes is cool?
Meepyglobix wrote: DON'T SAY "Banned My Acount??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
iphtechnologies wrote:NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2.7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
Neo Super Mario World X is Expensively in largest File is 2.7GB? Are your cannot Download they because Expensive Stored in Too Many Files?
Does Having Wasting Time...

User avatar
Gremonow
Bit
Bit
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:13 pm
Current Project: Fight for the Kingdom - The Return of Mario
Chat Username: Gremonow

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars (Demo is here!)

Postby Gremonow » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:50 am

Taycamgame wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:09 pm
It's been a while, hasn't it? I appologise for not making any updates in recent times. With that said:
New Screenshots!
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
I'm going to try to post more often again.
Hot daaamn!Where did you get those pipes?? :o

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars (Demo is here!)

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:21 am

Gremonow wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:50 am
Taycamgame wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:09 pm
It's been a while, hasn't it? I appologise for not making any updates in recent times. With that said:
New Screenshots!
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
I'm going to try to post more often again.
Hot daaamn!Where did you get those pipes?? :o
Those pipes were custom made by me for use in World 2-2. They will also be included in my GFX pack, but idk when that will be ready for release.
If you want to use them, feel free to do so, but give credit. You can find them in 2-2's folder if you download demo 2 :)
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Re: Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars (Demo is here!)

Postby chuckster » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:59 am

Taycamgame wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:21 am
Gremonow wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:50 am
Taycamgame wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:09 pm
It's been a while, hasn't it? I appologise for not making any updates in recent times. With that said:
New Screenshots!
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
I'm going to try to post more often again.
Hot daaamn!Where did you get those pipes?? :o
Those pipes were custom made by me for use in World 2-2. They will also be included in my GFX pack, but idk when that will be ready for release.
If you want to use them, feel free to do so, but give credit. You can find them in 2-2's folder if you download demo 2 :)
Wow, they look fantastic.


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests