The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature proof of progress, i.e., level/world screenshots, wiki page, playable demo.
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Image
One day Princess Peach Mario Luigi Toad and Princess Daisy went on a vacation. Then suddenly out of no where Bowser and his koopalings kidnapped princess daisy! Now it's up for our favourite plumbers princess peach and toad to save the day once again!


screenshots: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
progress: show
10% of the episode
devs: show
Magiccraft, Kindness the green soul, Great papyrus
Last edited by Great_Papyrus123 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Gremonow
Bit
Bit
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:13 pm
Current Project: Fight for the Kingdom - The Return of Mario
Chat Username: Gremonow

Re: The return of sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Gremonow » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Hmm nice. Sunlights are warming my soul xD are you going to add other screenshots?

User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

Re: The return of sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:40 am

Gremonow wrote:Hmm nice. Sunlights are warming my soul xD are you going to add other screenshots?

Yes, Of course
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2447
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: The return of sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Rhosty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 am

None of the screens have any enemies in them, maybe add some?

User avatar
Dersen
Rex
Rex
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 2:19 am
Current Project: Mario RPG: Mysterious Star.
Chat Username: <Dersen>
Contact:

Re: The return of sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Dersen » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:09 pm

The episode looks nice for screenshots, but I would recommend giving more decorations and not making flat roads.
In Short, just work on the first screen, because there is no decoration.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I believe in MEAT as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.
My Main Project:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Logo by 8lue Storm, Remake by Me.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Latest Level:
Spoiler: show
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wbnxdnbro6...ma%20xD.7z

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

Re: The return of sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 am

Eureka wrote:None of the screens have any enemies in them, maybe add some?


There is alot of enemies! But we dont have screenshots for thoose parts.. But i will add more screenshots soon
Dersen wrote:The episode looks nice for screenshots, but I would recommend giving more decorations and not making flat roads.
In Short, just work on the first screen, because there is no decoration.

Thanks, We will try our best
Last edited by Great_Papyrus123 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Kley
Edge
Edge
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 am
Flair: Robot
Chat Username: Kley

Re: The return of sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Kley » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
Eureka wrote:None of the screens have any enemies in them, maybe add some?


There is alot of enemies! But we dont have screenshots for thoose parts.. But i will add more screenshots soon
Dersen wrote:The episode looks nice for screenshots, but I would recommend giving more decorations and not making flat roads.
In Short, just work on the first screen, because there is no decoration.
\


Thanks, We will try our best
Fixed your chain-post. Try to not do this.

Image


Knux
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Knux » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Great_Papyrus123 wrote:Image
Very detailed and innovative

User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

Re: The return of sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 am

Kley wrote:
Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
Eureka wrote:None of the screens have any enemies in them, maybe add some?


There is alot of enemies! But we dont have screenshots for thoose parts.. But i will add more screenshots soon
Dersen wrote:The episode looks nice for screenshots, but I would recommend giving more decorations and not making flat roads.
In Short, just work on the first screen, because there is no decoration.
\


Thanks, We will try our best
Fixed your chain-post. Try to not do this.

chain-post? What does that mean?
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: things
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby WildWEEGEE » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:56 am

Its more commonly called double posting I think

Its where you post numeral times in a row in one topic
I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
Looking back at every one of my posts, I cringe, hard, very hard.

User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:19 am

WildWEEGEE wrote:Its more commonly called double posting I think

Its where you post numeral times in a row in one topic

So... I have to wait some minutes untill posting again so i can avoid it?
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4382
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Electriking » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
WildWEEGEE wrote:Its more commonly called double posting I think

Its where you post numeral times in a row in one topic

So... I have to wait some minutes untill posting again so i can avoid it?
You have to edit your post to add something unless someone else has posted since. You can double post in your project/levels/episode threads if a significant amount of time has passed and you have an update or something to add about your projects/levels.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Electriking wrote:
Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
WildWEEGEE wrote:Its more commonly called double posting I think

Its where you post numeral times in a row in one topic

So... I have to wait some minutes untill posting again so i can avoid it?
You have to edit your post to add something unless someone else has posted since. You can double post in your project/levels/episode threads if a significant amount of time has passed and you have an update or something to add about your projects/levels.

Wait what? ._.
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Gremonow
Bit
Bit
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:13 pm
Current Project: Fight for the Kingdom - The Return of Mario
Chat Username: Gremonow

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Gremonow » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
Electriking wrote:
Great_Papyrus123 wrote:

So... I have to wait some minutes untill posting again so i can avoid it?
You have to edit your post to add something unless someone else has posted since. You can double post in your project/levels/episode threads if a significant amount of time has passed and you have an update or something to add about your projects/levels.

Wait what? ._.
Man, there is a (quite idiot) forum rule about that, read it. You can't do double post. I don't know why, if I'd be a level reviewer, I'd look after people who threats very evil with other's topics, works. Some people are doing too much criticism. -_- Anyways, you can't post twice in one time...

User avatar
8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm
Current Project: Many, MANY stuff
Chat Username: 8luestorm

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby 8lue Storm » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
Electriking wrote:
Great_Papyrus123 wrote:

So... I have to wait some minutes untill posting again so i can avoid it?
You have to edit your post to add something unless someone else has posted since. You can double post in your project/levels/episode threads if a significant amount of time has passed and you have an update or something to add about your projects/levels.

Wait what? ._.
Image
Image

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 4 shelljumps in my life!

User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Gremonow wrote:
Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
Electriking wrote: You have to edit your post to add something unless someone else has posted since. You can double post in your project/levels/episode threads if a significant amount of time has passed and you have an update or something to add about your projects/levels.

Wait what? ._.
Man, there is a (quite idiot) forum rule about that, read it. You can't do double post. I don't know why, if I'd be a level reviewer, I'd look after people who threats very evil with other's topics, works. Some people are doing too much criticism. -_- Anyways, you can't post twice in one time...
Uh ik that rule but i needed some information about DP
8lue Storm wrote:
Great_Papyrus123 wrote:
Electriking wrote: You have to edit your post to add something unless someone else has posted since. You can double post in your project/levels/episode threads if a significant amount of time has passed and you have an update or something to add about your projects/levels.

Wait what? ._.
Image
Thx that made it clearer, Now i understand how to avoid dp
Last edited by Great_Papyrus123 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage

User avatar
8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm
Current Project: Many, MANY stuff
Chat Username: 8luestorm

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby 8lue Storm » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Great_Papyrus123 wrote: Thx that made it clearer
You're Welcome! :)
Image

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 4 shelljumps in my life!

User avatar
Great_Papyrus123
Bit
Bit
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Current Project: Finishing mario odyssey
Chat Username: Great PapyrusYT
Contact:

Re: The return to sarasaland (SMBX 38A)

Postby Great_Papyrus123 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Just added more screenshots! :D
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
someday i will get my fav ranks: show
ImageImageImage


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chilly14 and 2 guests