Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature proof of progress, i.e., level/world screenshots, wiki page, playable demo.
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:55 pm

sammerbro wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 pm
64searchman46 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:52 pm
sammerbro wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:46 pm


where is the link?
I don't see it anywhere!
It's in the original post for the project. It's in big red letters, saying something like "link to the discord server".
I meant to the project.
If you join my Discord server, on https://discord.gg/g2dyvG6 there are a few channels on the left devoted to 'Quest for Doxoria', abbreviated to qfd


Murphmario wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:48 am
I could port custom graphics if you need me to. Not the best at spriting though.

Any help would be more than welcome! Feel free to join the team on Discord for more details on its progress.

candle
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:43 am
Flair: A wanderer
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria
Chat Username: candle

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby candle » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Shadow_Flame wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 pm
Brilliant, welcome on board! I've added your name to the beta tester section. Feel free to join my Discord server (link in the project description) in order to stay up-to-date with any developments on the project.
Shadow Flame, while you're at it: I, too, wrote that I would like to be a beta tester :-)

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:18 pm

candle wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 pm
Shadow_Flame wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 pm
Brilliant, welcome on board! I've added your name to the beta tester section. Feel free to join my Discord server (link in the project description) in order to stay up-to-date with any developments on the project.
Shadow Flame, while you're at it: I, too, wrote that I would like to be a beta tester :-)

Whoops, sorry about that, candle! I've now added your name to the beta testers section in the description ;)

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1422
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby MegaDood » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 am

Are you still looking for any level designers? I sent a PM just to ask you about it.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:30 am

MegaDood wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 am
Are you still looking for any level designers? I sent a PM just to ask you about it.
Hi MegaDood! I've replied to your message and yes - more than welcome to join the project team.

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1422
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby MegaDood » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:06 am

Shadow_Flame wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:30 am
MegaDood wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 am
Are you still looking for any level designers? I sent a PM just to ask you about it.
Hi MegaDood! I've replied to your message and yes - more than welcome to join the project team.
Cool! Thanks alot!
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4820
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Cedur » Fri May 03, 2019 11:26 am

hey
ShadowFlame wrote:ping

I tested the 1-1 level right after you sent it to me, response is still in outbox
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Fri May 03, 2019 1:42 pm

Cedur wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:26 am
hey
ShadowFlame wrote:ping

I tested the 1-1 level right after you sent it to me, response is still in outbox
Hey, sorry about the delay. I have been very busy recently. Just replied to your response so thanks for testing it!

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Eri7 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:38 am

Hey, are you searching for beta testers? I can be a beta tester.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4820
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Cedur » Sun May 05, 2019 9:48 am

there are four already so I don't think you have to be one (speaking of which I'll look into the revision of 1-1 tomorrow I guess)
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Eri7 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:55 am

I can provide good reviews but its up to ShadowFlame if he wants to accept me.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Quest for Doxoria (HELP NEEDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Mon May 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:55 am
I can provide good reviews but its up to ShadowFlame if he wants to accept me.
Hi Eri. Yes, you can be a beta tester for the project. 5 people is the maximum that I will have as testers so you should be good to go.


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest