Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
User avatar
ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh
Contact:

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - DEMO OUT! -ThePieSkyHigh

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:14 pm

Heeellooo everybody!

I'm letting you guys submit levels! PM me with a download link (if you happen to make one)

Pick themes from these worlds: (will be updated once finished)

Blue Lips (Snow themed)

Clown Town (Clown city themed, Sonic maybe?)

New Donk City (City themed, like SMO. Construction Sites, anything!)

Sewage Movement (Underground specifically. Sewers, Pipe Mazes, ect.)

Moon Jumper (Final world, based off of SMO just like the episode's name! Meteor escapes, hot moon volcanoes, go wild!)

This episode does not have a deadline, but who doesn't want to speed things up a little bit? If you decide to make a level, no rush.

:p
Image
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
I support: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
winonamac
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:12 pm
Flair: Hi =D
Current Project: Mario's Computer Adventure
Chat Username: - - - - - - - - -
Contact:

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Postby winonamac » Mon May 27, 2019 11:01 pm

Played the demo and its pretty good! a little challenging here and there but its pretty good =D
Image

Hi There =D

What I'm working on

WORKING ON: Mario's Computer Adventure


Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1777
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: Happy new decade
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Postby Scroll » Tue May 28, 2019 12:29 pm

(I'm Surtur)
winonamac wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:01 pm
Played the demo and its pretty good! a little challenging here and there but its pretty good =D
Thank you but we don't know when this is going to be finished lol

User avatar
ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh
Contact:

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Tue May 28, 2019 1:59 pm

winonamac wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:01 pm
Played the demo and its pretty good! a little challenging here and there but its pretty good =D
Worlds changed. New themes replacing most you see in the themes post, so i should change it

I forgot them, we change so often
Image
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
I support: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
skyhighway
Bit
Bit
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am
Flair: hey i guess
Current Project: secret project; will reveal soon
Chat Username: FyreNova

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Postby skyhighway » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Is this still being worked on? If so, are there any open spots for helpers?
I do not care about who you believe in.
Image

Image

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Quill wrote:Bowser was laughing because he had an AK-47 and Luigi didn't.
Scroll wrote:Ice blocks in a desert.
Nice going, dude
Knux wrote: I imagine that the theme for hell is just smb3 sky over and over again

User avatar
ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh
Contact:

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 pm

skyhighway wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:47 pm
Is this still being worked on? If so, are there any open spots for helpers?
*mumbles trying to not disappoint*

Weeellllll........
Uh
no



But Scroll's got it down, doing his project I have no idea
Sorry.

This has died and I wasn't here to say such things but here we are

Surprise surprise XD

Forever shall I remember these forums, though.
Image
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
I support: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
skyhighway
Bit
Bit
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am
Flair: hey i guess
Current Project: secret project; will reveal soon
Chat Username: FyreNova

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Postby skyhighway » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:01 pm

ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 pm
skyhighway wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:47 pm
Is this still being worked on? If so, are there any open spots for helpers?
*mumbles trying to not disappoint*

Weeellllll........
Uh
no



But Scroll's got it down, doing his project I have no idea
Sorry.

This has died and I wasn't here to say such things but here we are

Surprise surprise XD

Forever shall I remember these forums, though.
Oh.


f
I do not care about who you believe in.
Image

Image

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Quill wrote:Bowser was laughing because he had an AK-47 and Luigi didn't.
Scroll wrote:Ice blocks in a desert.
Nice going, dude
Knux wrote: I imagine that the theme for hell is just smb3 sky over and over again

User avatar
ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh
Contact:

Re: Jump up super star! Demo - (2 World Demo)

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:04 pm

Yea

F.

Respecting myself lol
Or maybe just the topic
Image
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
I support: show
Image

Image

Image

Image


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 9 guests