Super Fortnite Bros

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature proof of progress, i.e., level/world screenshots, wiki page, playable demo.
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
computerfan0
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:54 am
Flair: Whiny kid
Current Project: Super Fortnite bros.

Super Fortnite Bros

Postby computerfan0 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:41 pm

This is a game based in the world of the eternal classic Fortnite.
mario must save Fortnite from Thanos.
1 world available.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogncpzaz ... s.zip/file Download the demo!
(GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
https://backloggery.com/computerfan0
computerfan0 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 21125827641 8:11 pm
quoting myself, why

User avatar
FirestarPlays
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:26 pm
Current Project: Super Mario and the Plague of Valerius
Chat Username: Firestar

Re: Super Fortnite Bros

Postby FirestarPlays » Tue May 28, 2019 7:59 pm

computerfan0 wrote: This is a game based in the world of the eternal classic Fortnite.
mario must save Fortnite from Thanos.
1 world available.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogncpzaz ... s.zip/file Download the demo!
Alright, so this actually could be an interesting project--well, from the description. But I have a few things to say.

1. What version is this?

2. I can see cutoff in the second screenshot.

3. Postimg images expire eventually, so please use Imgur.

4. How did Mario die in the second screenshot?

Overall, has a lot of potential as a project.
Image

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Super Fortnite Bros

Postby MegaDood » Wed May 29, 2019 12:41 am

The plot of having Thanos as the villain in a Fortnite world made me crack up. But I do feel the screenshots look empty and don't have too much that interests me. I'm not too sure how to improve it, but I felt that should be addressed.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

computerfan0
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:54 am
Flair: Whiny kid
Current Project: Super Fortnite bros.

Re: Super Fortnite Bros

Postby computerfan0 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:37 am

FirestarPlays wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:59 pm
computerfan0 wrote: This is a game based in the world of the eternal classic Fortnite.
mario must save Fortnite from Thanos.
1 world available.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogncpzaz ... s.zip/file Download the demo!
Alright, so this actually could be an interesting project--well, from the description. But I have a few things to say.

1. What version is this?

2. I can see cutoff in the second screenshot.

3. Postimg images expire eventually, so please use Imgur.

4. How did Mario die in the second screenshot?

Overall, has a lot of potential as a project.
1. It is for the MAGLX3 build (will release on Beta 4)

2. I plan to make new custom graphics anyway.

3. Then why is it linked at the bottom of the new post screen?

4. Mario died to Boom Boom (Thanos eventually)
(GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
https://backloggery.com/computerfan0
computerfan0 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 21125827641 8:11 pm
quoting myself, why

computerfan0
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:54 am
Flair: Whiny kid
Current Project: Super Fortnite bros.

Re: Super Fortnite Bros

Postby computerfan0 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Full version released! Checkout the Episodes forum for more info!
Image
(GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
https://backloggery.com/computerfan0
computerfan0 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 21125827641 8:11 pm
quoting myself, why

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4959
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Super Fortnite Bros

Postby Cedur » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:29 pm

You said above that you're gonna wait for the release of Beta 4?
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

computerfan0
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:54 am
Flair: Whiny kid
Current Project: Super Fortnite bros.

Re: Super Fortnite Bros

Postby computerfan0 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:33 pm

Cedur wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:29 pm
You said above that you're gonna wait for the release of Beta 4?
I changed my mind.
(GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
https://backloggery.com/computerfan0
computerfan0 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 21125827641 8:11 pm
quoting myself, why


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests