Super Mario Adventure 128

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Chanceux2
Blooper
Blooper
Flair: Becoming the best stick Figure Master
Current Project: Super Toad Bros. x
Chat Username: Chanceux

Super Mario Adventure 128

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:41 pm

Forget about Super Toad Bros. X and Super Toad Bros! Im wont work on both of them! For now on, I will work on Super Mario Adventure 128

It's not TL2. Trust me :roll:
Spoiler: show
[]
Toads are one of the best characters I can think of in smbx. Toads are fast runners. There even faster in 38A! :shock: Why? because 38A was started from scratch. All players can beat link in a race, but Toad is the fastest in smbx.

Toad vs Blue Toad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp25wMTJGOQ
Super Toad Bros. X: https://supertoadbrosx.freeforums.net/

I support

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: Too many things atm! Welp! :(
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: Super Mario Adventure 128

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:44 am

Um... Does this episode have a plot or something? And is this a short episode?
Custom Mega Drive playables (Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG Goals (67% complete)
I have Autism & ADHD.
Pokémon Home: QRGBGBRYUKQD

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:55 am

This may look legit but still, you basically worked on one level for a short while and declared it a new project, to make another project thread already? That's not what this forum is for, the rules clearly express that.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:08 am

I agree with cedur. Why waste everyone's time with a project you have barely started doing?

Also since you named 2 other projects you gave up on what has changed for this project that will keep you from giving up again or facing burn out?

Seems to me you just want attention. A single screen shot does not prove you even have a project. That could be from a old project or just a level.

If you want us to take you seriously you have to sell your project and make us believe it is real and you failed to do that thus you need to take a step back and think about what you are trying to accomplish with this thread.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

arhi998
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: Hi everyone! i'm just a normal dude playing smbx.
Current Project: IXOZ
Chat Username: Arhi998

Postby arhi998 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:21 pm

Teemster2 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:08 am
I agree with cedur. Why waste everyone's time with a project you have barely started doing?

Also since you named 2 other projects you gave up on what has changed for this project that will keep you from giving up again or facing burn out?

Seems to me you just want attention. A single screen shot does not prove you even have a project. That could be from a old project or just a level.

If you want us to take you seriously you have to sell your project and make us believe it is real and you failed to do that thus you need to take a step back and think about what you are trying to accomplish with this thread.
Yes! I totally agree. You should take IT Seriously and do some work cuz you're being lazy, showing just start of a new project isn't a great thing to do, cuz if you'll lose motivation, people who wanted their new adventure in Mario will be dissapointed. Or you'll force yourself to do it, which isn't a good thing either.
Spoiler: show

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:23 am

Guys you don't need to repeat me three times and keep bugging him.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
[ads]

Teemster2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:57 pm

Cedur wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:23 am
I just don't understand why people do so little for a project and expect us to be interested in it but I understand where you are coming from. Hopefully he took what I said as friendly advice.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:07 pm

Teemster2 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:57 pm
Cedur wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:23 am
I just don't understand why people do so little for a project and expect us to be interested in it but I understand where you are coming from. Hopefully he took what I said as friendly advice.
People underestimate what others expect to see in a project thread, as well as the size of the task of finishing the project they wanted to create is.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Chanceux2
Blooper
Blooper

Postby Chanceux2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:58 pm

So yeah I'm retiring this project
Last edited by Chanceux2 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toads are one of the best characters I can think of in smbx. Toads are fast runners. There even faster in 38A! :shock: Why? because 38A was started from scratch. All players can beat link in a race, but Toad is the fastest in smbx.

I support

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:54 pm

You can't delete the topic, only a mod/admin like Electriking can. Since there's been a bunch of posts though I think he's gonna prefer locking it.

otherwise, RIP 3 posts of mine

[ads]

Chanceux2
Blooper
Blooper

Postby Chanceux2 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:54 pm
You can't delete the topic, only a mod/admin like Electriking can. Since there's been a bunch of posts though I think he's gonna prefer locking it.

otherwise, RIP 3 posts of mine
When you said can't delete topic. When I tryed to activate my account, it said you can delete post. So when you said can't delete topic, I got confused :?:

I support

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:18 pm

This may be a bit confusing, but you can delete your own post as long as nobody replies to it. Which is obviously not the case for this thread.

[ads]

Return to “Projects”