A journey to the Aternia island

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
BlackHero98
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 pm

A journey to the Aternia island

Postby BlackHero98 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:07 pm

There are a total of 6 levels on one single world
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I'm going to add some more levels in the future (maybe some changes on this levels too) but for now feel free to try it if you want :D
(This is my first time ever on a forum, also i'm not very good with english :oops: ):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5kx7dr3f ... d.zip/file


There are the tracks i've used:
Cave story: Oppression | https://www.cavestory.org/download/music.php

Chase by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com
Pure Rock n Roll by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com
Drum&Bass Rock Pendulum Inspired Instrumental by Hyde - Free Instrumentals | https://soundcloud.com/davidhydemusic
Epic Boss Battle by Juhani Junkala | https://soundcloud.com/juhanijunkala
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US
Last edited by BlackHero98 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5590
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Journey for the Cristal Orbs

Postby Cedur » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:11 am

I don't think you need these music links.

BlackHero98 wrote:(This is my first time ever on a forum, also i'm not very good with english :oops: ):

ok so it's spelt "Crystal", not "Cristal".
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

BlackHero98
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: Journey for the Cristal Orbs

Postby BlackHero98 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:27 am

Cedur wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:11 am
I don't think you need these music links.

BlackHero98 wrote:(This is my first time ever on a forum, also i'm not very good with english :oops: ):

ok so it's spelt "Crystal", not "Cristal".
Thank you for the reply! Do i have to remove the links, or can i leave them?

SDA - SMBX
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
Flair: Legacy Editor FTW, PGE FTL
Current Project: Worldwide Adventure (I still need to make the levels, though... -_-)
Chat Username: S.D.A.

Re: Journey for the Crystal Orbs

Postby SDA - SMBX » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am

Doesn't an episode with the name "crystal orbs" already exist in the Episodes section?
"God damn, why I'm not out of this forum yet?"
Another thing I wanted to add in my signature. GRR...

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5590
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Journey for the Crystal Orbs

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:46 pm

SDA - SMBX wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am
Doesn't an episode with the name "crystal orbs" already exist in the Episodes section?

That's okay as long as the titles are distinguishable. (also I don't see this project being brought to execution as of now)
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

SDA - SMBX
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
Flair: Legacy Editor FTW, PGE FTL
Current Project: Worldwide Adventure (I still need to make the levels, though... -_-)
Chat Username: S.D.A.

Re: Journey for the Crystal Orbs

Postby SDA - SMBX » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Cedur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:46 pm
That's okay as long as the titles are distinguishable. (also I don't see this project being brought to execution as of now)
It's not about execution. I already knew there was an episode with a similar name. Name inspirations are allowed, copying them isn't I guess.
"God damn, why I'm not out of this forum yet?"
Another thing I wanted to add in my signature. GRR...

BlackHero98
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: Journey for the Crystal Orbs

Postby BlackHero98 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 pm

SDA - SMBX wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:48 pm
Cedur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:46 pm
That's okay as long as the titles are distinguishable. (also I don't see this project being brought to execution as of now)
It's not about execution. I already knew there was an episode with a similar name. Name inspirations are allowed, copying them isn't I guess.
I had no idea, i don't want to copy or create problems to anyone, i'm changing the name right now~

SDA - SMBX
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
Flair: Legacy Editor FTW, PGE FTL
Current Project: Worldwide Adventure (I still need to make the levels, though... -_-)
Chat Username: S.D.A.

Re: A journey to the Aternia island

Postby SDA - SMBX » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:36 pm

"Aternia Island"...? I admit I never saw a name like this before.
"God damn, why I'm not out of this forum yet?"
Another thing I wanted to add in my signature. GRR...


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest