S1: Anger Point
(Cardflip / 12 Players)
Godfather: Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night.
- If one other Mafia member is dead they flip Green.
- If both other Mafia members are dead they can choose to either get an extra Lynch vote or flip Blue. Can only choose once.
- If one other Mafia member is dead then the player they take down flips Black.
- If both other Mafia members are dead the player taken down flips Black and if Lynched they can choose which player to take down (from those who voted for them).
- If one other Mafia member is dead they can change a player's colour for the rest of the game.
- If both other Mafia members are dead they will be undetected by the Lookout when using their ability.
Sheriff: Can find a player's colour each Night.
- If one Town Special is dead their ability isn't affected by the Chemist.
- If both other Town Specials are dead they can find a player's role each Night.
- If one Town Special is dead they will also find out the colour of one person who visited that player at random.
- If both other Town Specials are dead they will instead find out the role of one person who visited that player at random.
- If one Town Special is dead they no longer flip Red after killing an innocent.
- If both other Town Specials are dead they can also choose a person to give a Gun each Night (in addition to killing a player themselves).
Miller: Thinks they're a normal Townie.
Gun: Can be used once to kill another player on any Night following when it was given.
More on Mechanics
- If a Special or a Mafia member is killed via a Nightkill or Lynching the other players on that team receive a buff (not including Townies and the Miller). The buff lasts the rest of the game or until they receive a second which then takes the place of their first buff (unless specified that it adds to it).
- The Mafia must choose who to commit the Nightkill as it is an action that can be seen by the Lookout. If the Chemist has their second buff (which allows their ability to be undetectable by the Lookout) they will still be able to be detected if they are the one performing the Nightkill.
- Normal Win Conditions apply
- thehelmetguy1 D1
- 116taj D3
- HenryRichard D2
- Cedur N1
- Waddle Derp replaced by xDestroy N3
- Frad N4
- Noodle replaced by MECHDRGAON777 D3
- TheDinoKing N2