South Park-themed Characters

This is the place to request custom graphics for SMBX.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Is your request reasonable?
-Are you contributing as much as you are requesting?
GforGoomba
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

South Park-themed Characters

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:55 am

I'm finna use South Park themed characters for my episode, Super Mario Megamix. Here is how I want them:

Link as Stan
Mega Man as Eric
Princess Peach as Kyle

And if your wondering, Kenny is dead.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

MarioRPGExpert93
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: Plays mostly classical Nintendo & SEGA games! ^_^"
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! + Sega Mega Drive style sprites & graphics
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: South Park-themed Characters

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:06 pm

I don't recall if there are any official sprites of the South Park boys, since i don't think there are any 2-D 32-bit South Park games out there....

And did YOU kill Kenny you bastard?

Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs (04/12 goals accomplished): show
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Complete Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
  • Complete Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Deathless, and NO LIFE SHROOMS!
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
Current amount of money till i get a new Windows 10 Laptop: $698.00
My Sprite Art
My Main YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My 2nd YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
TSR/VG Resource/MFGG: PaperWilliam
I have Autism & ADHD. OG 90's kid who's born in 93! 8-)
Stuff I 100% Support: show

GforGoomba
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:08 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:06 pm
I don't recall if there are any official sprites of the South Park boys, since i don't think there are any 2-D 32-bit South Park games out there....

This might be a leak/spoiler but North Park's president, Kim Jong Hik, nuked Kenny.
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

MarioRPGExpert93
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: Plays mostly classical Nintendo & SEGA games! ^_^"
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! + Sega Mega Drive style sprites & graphics
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:09 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:08 pm
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:06 pm

This might be a leak/spokler but North Park's president, Kim Jong Hik, nuked Kenny.
What a freaking bastard! :x

Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs (04/12 goals accomplished): show
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Complete Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
  • Complete Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Deathless, and NO LIFE SHROOMS!
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
Current amount of money till i get a new Windows 10 Laptop: $698.00
My Sprite Art
My Main YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My 2nd YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
TSR/VG Resource/MFGG: PaperWilliam
I have Autism & ADHD. OG 90's kid who's born in 93! 8-)
Stuff I 100% Support: show

GforGoomba
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Ill be nice and give you these images
And yall can do the rest.

Dragonmaster146
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Current Project: Project M

Postby Dragonmaster146 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:08 pm

i made this like 2 years ago and never shared them: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r85hsjiqp ... 20kids.zip
Will they do?
Group: Image
My GFX pack: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... f=31&t=906
Devianart: http://dragonkiller146.deviantart.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4iri ... xHjJcCUDAw
Wii U Nintendo I.D. - Dragonmaster146
Nintendo Switch Friend Code - SW499429027785

GforGoomba
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby GforGoomba » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:45 am

Dragonmaster146 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:08 pm
i made this like 2 years ago and never shared them: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r85hsjiqp ... 20kids.zip
Will they do?
I am bad at memorizing NPC numbers. What NPCs are they supposed to be?

Return to “Graphic Request”