[Graphic Request] Help me find this Goomba! I accidentally deleted the "effect" files!

This is the place to request custom graphics for SMBX.
willizika96
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Current Project: The Plumber's Journey!
Chat Username: willizika96

[Graphic Request] Help me find this Goomba! I accidentally deleted the "effect" files!

Postby willizika96 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:28 am

So this is it! I am using this Goomba at my project, but when transfering it between folders, I accidentally deleted (with Shift+Del) the old folder with the "effect" files inside, so this custom Goomba turns into the normal SMB1 Goomba when got hit.

I don't remember where I've downloaded it. I've tried about 7 graphic packs here at SMBX forum, but no one had this Goomba inside.

Could someone that have this Goomba upload the complete folder of him (with the effect files inside) for me? Thanks!
► ►Meet my project "The Plumber's Journey": viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23522 :D

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: [Graphic Request] Help me find this Goomba! I accidentally deleted the "effect" files!

Postby Enjl » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:52 am

I don't have a SMBX spritesheet for it, but I can tell you that this is the Super Princess Peach goomba. You could try re-making the effect using the frames of the original spritesheets:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_ds ... eet/15242/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_ds ... heet/7266/

I hope this helps.
The ABC of Creation

KBorg64
Pokey
Pokey
Flair: Flair
Current Project: GFX Pack
Chat Username: kborg

Re: [Graphic Request] Help me find this Goomba! I accidentally deleted the "effect" files!

Postby KBorg64 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:43 pm

Did you look in your Recycling Bin? Or did you empty it before realizing that you deleted the effect files?

Formerly 64searchman46.

Main Youtube Channel
"The Note Block" Discord server
Discord username: kborg#5607
Switch friend code: SW-0765-3487-6690

willizika96
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Postby willizika96 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:01 pm

Enjl wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:52 am
I don't have a SMBX spritesheet for it, but I can tell you that this is the Super Princess Peach goomba. You could try re-making the effect using the frames of the original spritesheets:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_ds ... eet/15242/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_ds ... heet/7266/

I hope this helps.
You're welcome, but I never created graphics before. Don't know how to cut it, rezise, neither configure the .txt file.
64searchman46 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:43 pm
Did you look in your Recycling Bin? Or did you empty it before realizing that you deleted the effect files?
I always delete using "Shift+Delete". This erase the file without send it to the Recycle Bin.

LGLMAKING
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: There's always another secret.
Current Project: Captain Toad: Shine Scramble

Postby LGLMAKING » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:13 am

willizika96 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:28 am

So this is it! I am using this Goomba at my project, but when transfering it between folders, I accidentally deleted (with Shift+Del) the old folder with the "effect" files inside, so this custom Goomba turns into the normal SMB1 Goomba when got hit.

I don't remember where I've downloaded it. I've tried about 7 graphic packs here at SMBX forum, but no one had this Goomba inside.

Could someone that have this Goomba upload the complete folder of him (with the effect files inside) for me? Thanks!
Have you tried the old Community Graphics Pack? Search for "SPP" or "Super Princess Peach" and from there go to npc's. It should be in "part 2"
"I am incredibly lucky I know you and im glad I gave you a chance to be a part of this" -Eri7
"I'm going to call these Janksqueaks from now on." -Clearman06
New producer of the Novaverse, after Eri7's departure from the community.

willizika96
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Postby willizika96 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:13 pm

LGLMAKING wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:13 am
Have you tried the old Community Graphics Pack? Search for "SPP" or "Super Princess Peach" and from there go to npc's. It should be in "part 2"
MAN, YOU MADE IT! I found the Goomba at that pack, in that exact folder! So much thanks for help. :D

LGLMAKING
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: There's always another secret.
Current Project: Captain Toad: Shine Scramble

Postby LGLMAKING » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:41 am

willizika96 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:13 pm
LGLMAKING wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:13 am
MAN, YOU MADE IT! I found the Goomba at that pack, in that exact folder! So much thanks for help. :D
No problem ;)
I've spent a lot of time lately browsing the original CGFX Pack in search of sprites, so I kinda know how the system works :geek:
"I am incredibly lucky I know you and im glad I gave you a chance to be a part of this" -Eri7
"I'm going to call these Janksqueaks from now on." -Clearman06
New producer of the Novaverse, after Eri7's departure from the community.

Return to “Graphic Request”