There might be something going on.

This forum is used to discuss topics, propose ideas, and ask questions relating to supermariobrosx.org.
TheGameyFireBro105
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: Good at remakes

There might be something going on.

Postby TheGameyFireBro105 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:51 am

The LunaLua forum, a few weeks ago, was extremely active. Now, it isn't. Nothing's happened, nothing's changed in media to discourage Lua coding. What could've caused this drastic drop in activity? It's as if a Thwomp was dropped on any and all development progress. I mean, it's not like all of the coders on the site are collabing to create some epic ultimate Lua creation.
I love these episodes; Go and support:

Idunn
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: I have Fury
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: There might be something going on.

Postby Idunn » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:42 am

Maybe because people have a life outside and don’t dedicate it to only make Lua stuff?
Creating stuff also takes quite some time, plus there’s already plenty of cool stuff created.

Nothing caused any activity drop, it’s just that people also do things outside of here.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:59 am

Only the Lua forum? Not all of them? They're all going at a slower pace aren't they?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: haha cat go purrrr
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Postby Rhosty » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Yeah, and have you checked Discord? The forums aren't the only place for discussion, and there's plenty of people who do other things than make and play levels all the time, granted I want to be able to play games as much as I want all day long someday when I live on my own
Spoiler: show
ImageI have a splatoon fanfic up if you want to check that out, it's not dead, I want to wait and see what Splatoon 3 is like so I can turn this into a Splatoon 3 fanfic.
My Switch friend code: SW-1004-3051-8456 (If you do decide to add me on Switch, pls pm me beforehand, I'll probably end up removing you on accident if I'm unaware of how you got my code)
selective mutism is a nuisance

Image(YT, not dead, just haven't had the time to upload content)

Return to “Site Discussion”