SMBX Site Q&A

This forum is used to discuss topics, propose ideas, and ask questions relating to supermariobrosx.org.
Tipene5
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:29 am
Pronouns: He

Re: Help & Support

Postby Tipene5 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:06 am

I can't find the bumpers code! Do you know where it is?

Marioman2007
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 am
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Help & Support

Postby Marioman2007 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:58 am

Tipene5 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:06 am
I can't find the bumpers code! Do you know where it is?
This is a site discussion thread.
Use the LunaLua General Help thread instead.

Tipene5
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:29 am
Pronouns: He

Re: Help & Support

Postby Tipene5 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:37 pm

Hello. I'm trying to find the code for the existing items in SMBX, but don't know where to find it. It would be nice of you to help me with this and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Posts: 7073
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Cedur » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:24 pm

There's no guarantee to get help, but posting in the right place would be a good first step

Marioman2007
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 am
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Marioman2007 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:34 pm

did you ever read the posts by Cedur, Deice and me??

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: I take naps a lot
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby krakin » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:24 pm

Is the Moderator Support group going to get a distinctive color?

Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4775
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Aero » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:43 pm

Krakin wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:24 pm
Is the Moderator Support group going to get a distinctive color?
no

Tipene5
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:29 am
Pronouns: He

Re: Suggestion

Postby Tipene5 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:01 am

Hello, this isn't really a question, but I have a suggestion for a SMBX 3.0.

Every single character, location, background, item, enemy, species and move from the Nintendo franchise is coming to SMBX.
Every game genre Nintendo has ever used is coming to SMBX. Such as kart racing, party, sport, and more.
You can create your own Nintendo game.
You can use old and new settings to make anything you want.
You can augment or use other elements code to make your own element.

That's about everything I have for my suggestion, hope you like it and agree for it to be made.

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:45 am

That is way too much

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: I take naps a lot
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby krakin » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:54 am

^ Yeah, and also I don't think it'd be possible to put fully 3D graphics in SMBX, let along most gameplay styles from any 3D games. I can't really word it right, but basically that probably couldn't happen even if the devs wanted to implement it.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Posts: 7073
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Cedur » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:45 am

That would be no longer SMBX

that would be "let's put all existing games into one"

in fact SMBX2 already steers a bit into that direction with its abundance of characters

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: I take naps a lot
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby krakin » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:37 am

Yeah, basically at that point, SMBX would become an emulator of some sort

Oktavia
Koopa
Koopa
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:11 pm
Flair: 10 percent action and 90 percent reaction
Pronouns: she/they
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Oktavia » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:18 pm

I believe something happened with my account. I can't view my posts, and the search bar and private message button are gone.

Twisted4932
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:36 pm
Flair: This text has 28 letters and 3 numbers.
Pronouns: He/him

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Twisted4932 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:40 pm

Oktavia wrote: I can't view my posts, and the search bar and private message button are gone.
Ah, yes. I can't post images with postimage in my PC but I can do it in my laptop (thanks Google Drive). And the avatars and the search button were gone about 2 days. But today I can see them.

Edit: I'm wrong. Looks like if I'm browsing the website as a guest I have certain restrictions.
Last edited by Twisted4932 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: I take naps a lot
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby krakin » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:43 pm

Oktavia wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:18 pm
I believe something happened with my account. I can't view my posts, and the search bar and private message button are gone.
How long has this been going on? This may have something to do with your age and COPPA.

Marioman2007
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 am
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Marioman2007 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:11 pm

krakin wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:43 pm
Oktavia wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:18 pm
I believe something happened with my account. I can't view my posts, and the search bar and private message button are gone.
How long has this been going on? This may have something to do with your age and COPPA.
The search function is not available to guests, so you need to be signed in to search/view your posts.

Oktavia
Koopa
Koopa
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:11 pm
Flair: 10 percent action and 90 percent reaction
Pronouns: she/they
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby Oktavia » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Marioman2007 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:11 pm
krakin wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:43 pm
Oktavia wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:18 pm
I believe something happened with my account. I can't view my posts, and the search bar and private message button are gone.
How long has this been going on? This may have something to do with your age and COPPA.
The search function is not available to guests, so you need to be signed in to search/view your posts.
I am not browsing as a guest currently

cato
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:06 am
Flair: Koishi enjoyer
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby cato » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:00 am

A thing that is quite infuriating, why is the search bar limited to 4 or more letter words? You can't search for keywords like "Toy", "Shy Guy", "Guy", "Man" etc.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby FanofSMBX » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:02 am

Why are the avatars and signatures disabled to people who aren't logged in? It makes the forum look uninviting to people who aren't already registered and have to decide whether they want to or not.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: I take naps a lot
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Contact:

Re: SMBX Site Q&A

Postby krakin » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:06 am

FanofSMBX wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:02 am
Why are the avatars and signatures disabled to people who aren't logged in? It makes the forum look uninviting to people who aren't already registered and have to decide whether they want to or not.
I have no idea, maybe to stop guests from downloading other peoples' avatars, and some signatures have personal info in them


Return to “Site Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests