Who do you think is the current most active user on the forums?

This forum is used to discuss topics, propose ideas, and ask questions relating to supermariobrosx.org.
KBorg64
Pokey
Pokey
Flair: Flair
Current Project: GFX Pack
Chat Username: kborg

Re: Who do you think is the current most active user on the forums?

Postby KBorg64 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:09 pm
So because i had a lot of free time on my hands and i decided to be active like everyone else, people now want me to get banned for that? And then Eureka who has far more posts than me says i only care about posts? I want to engage with this community, show that i can be friendly towards anyone and supportive as well, why is it so bad to show your support towards other people?
Vanilladude was literally way more active than me like few months ago iirc and there was no issue at all with this?
I, for one, don't have a problem with you. I only found that your posts on year old threads were pointless, but that's about it.

Formerly 64searchman46.

Main Youtube Channel
"The Note Block" Discord server
Discord username: kborg#5607
Switch friend code: SW-0765-3487-6690

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7

Postby Eri7 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 pm

sammerbro wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:12 pm
Eri7 wrote:
So because i had a lot of free time on my hands and i decided to be active like everyone else, people now want me to get banned for that? And then Eureka who has far more posts than me says i only care about posts? I want to engage with this community, show that i can be friendly towards anyone and supportive as well, why is it so bad to show your support towards other people?
Vanilladude was literally way more active than me like few months ago iirc and there was no issue at all with this?
Because you are bumping more and more topics
I only bumped few topics because i wanted to know what is going on with these projects or give my opinions on gfx (what is wrong with that? bumping gfx is especially a good thing since new users can find out about old gfx and be able to use them in their stuff which has been very helpful for me when other people bump other people's gfx), when people bumped my project topic even without having a reply in months, nobody had problems with that, when people bumped very old topics containing gfx, yet again nobody had problems with that but when i do it, people suddenly get mad at me for doing it? Makes sense...
VanillaDude wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Maybe because I was much of a new member

Also Eureka don't criticize because you make like 20 posts every day lol
When i was a new user, i barely made any posts for months so this isn't an excuse.
Last edited by Eri7 on Wed May 08, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scroll
Mouser
Mouser
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars
Chat Username: Scroll#7903

Postby Scroll » Wed May 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 pm
sammerbro wrote:
Eri7 wrote:
I only bumped few topics because i wanted to know what is going on with these projects or give my opinions on gfx (what is wrong with that? bumping gfx is especially a good thing since new users can find out about old gfx and be able to use them in their stuff which has been very helpful for me when other people bump other people's gfx), when people bumped my project topic even without having a reply in months, nobody had problems with that, when people bumped very old topic contains gfx, yet again nobody had problems with that but when i do it, people suddenly get mad at me for doing it? Makes sense...
I completely agree with this. Also sammerbro, remember you bumped ElTipsta's request about (I don't remember) and he/she is gone for more than 2 years

EDIT: Eureka you shouldn't have bumped this topic........

KBorg64
Pokey
Pokey

Postby KBorg64 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Spoiler: show
Eri7 wrote:
sammerbro wrote:
Eri7 wrote:
I only bumped few topics because i wanted to know what is going on with these projects or give my opinions on gfx (what is wrong with that? bumping gfx is especially a good thing since new users can find out about old gfx and be able to use them in their stuff which has been very helpful for me when other people bump other people's gfx), when people bumped my project topic even without having a reply in months, nobody had problems with that, when people bumped very old topics containing gfx, yet again nobody had problems with that but when i do it, people suddenly get mad at me for doing it? Makes sense...
VanillaDude wrote:
Eri7 wrote:

When i was a new user, i barely made any posts for months so this isn't an excuse.
Well, in one of the threads you posted in the author previously asked for it to be closed down. So posting in that one was most definitely pointless. In another, the author posted once in the thread (the OP), and then never posted in it again. A year later you post in it. As I said in my previous comments, I found that these in particular posts were pointless.

Formerly 64searchman46.

Main Youtube Channel

Eri7
Banned

Postby Eri7 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:23 pm

64searchman46 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:21 pm
Eri7 wrote:
sammerbro wrote:

VanillaDude wrote:

Well, in one of the threads you posted in the author previously asked for it to be closed down. So posting in that one was most definitely pointless. In another, the author posted once in the thread (the OP), and then never posted in it again. A year later you post in it. As I said in my previous comments, I found that these in particular posts were pointless.
I didn't understand correctly what did he mean by that and if it was really cancelled(i mean it was cancelled but it didn't say in the topic iirc), then a mod would have locked it already, i admit i made a mistake there for not understanding what he meant by that and it wouldn't be repeated again hopefully.

PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Postby PopYoshi » Wed May 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Then that's it. EVERYONE makes mistakes, I did it and I keep making them, you did it, even Quill as an admin and Kley as an admin did it. Just let him alone. We learned? yes, we did, and the only thing I find pointless is all the crap you're throwing each other without having a pretty solid argument other than the two sides fighting like madmans.

Eri7 already said what he had to say and admitted his mistake, if this continues it'll be just because people likes to blame each other.

My project:

KBorg64
Pokey
Pokey

Postby KBorg64 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:34 pm

PopYoshi wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Then that's it. EVERYONE makes mistakes, I did it and I keep making them, you did it, even Quill as an admin and Kley as an admin did it. Just let him alone. We learned? yes, we did, and the only thing I find pointless is all the crap you're throwing each other without having a pretty solid argument other than the two sides fighting like madmans.

Eri7 already said what he had to say and admitted his mistake, if this continues it'll be just because people likes to blame each other.
Well, I simply explained my position on two specific posts. Like I said, I have nothing against Eri. I agree, too, that we should move on from this topic. Honestly, we're just going down a pointless rabbit hole.

Formerly 64searchman46.

Main Youtube Channel

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: waiting on nintendo switch
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Postby Rhosty » Wed May 08, 2019 8:32 pm

I didn't except to come back to a shitstorm, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised because I'm the one who started it with my comment on Eri7's posts. So bumping old topics that haven't had any new posts in a few years is wrong, and against the rules if they don't add to the discussion, but I'll admit that I didn't think about how I make so many posts in a single day like him. When something irks me the wrong way and I say something about it, I tend to get snarky and critical and don't think before I act. I'm just going to ignore this stupid Eri7 shit all of this from now on because it's going to end badly if it continues. I'm sorry for saying anything about his posting and I want to get back on topic.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu May 09, 2019 2:26 am

ironically I just woke up to another 10 MegaDood notifications
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Eri7
Banned

Postby Eri7 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:08 am

Cedur wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:26 am
ironically I just woke up to another 10 MegaDood notifications
Same, i don't care if other people are very active, i rather have an active forum than dead forum (RIP PGE forums).

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Thu May 09, 2019 4:04 am

Activity itself shouldn't be criticized but rather it's the type of posts that matters. For a moment there Eri's posts were almost exclusively comments such as "this looks nice" or "thanks for making" which, of course, is very nice to hear for the creators but when there's dozens of these posts being made with no real substantive feedback or message of any kind you have to wonder whether they're actually meaningful. Meaningful, perhaps, is the best way to describe the posts I'd like to see made. If you post for the sake of posting, you lose that meaning.

Core
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Trans <3 She/her

Postby Core » Thu May 09, 2019 5:28 am

Definitely not me lol, but as for me i think Enjl is the most active user, judging by his posts count and what they are.
Join NSMBX's official server! - https://discord.gg/RMYdYfX

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Thu May 09, 2019 6:12 am

While it is nice to see a community that is active, if all the posts are low quality, then what's the point?
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Eri7
Banned

Postby Eri7 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:28 am

OK guys I will try to make my posts more meaningful and more detailed, I will review a lot of levels the next days so don't be surprised if I make a bunch of posts regarding my reviews of the levels. I want to be supportive towards others and show them they can trust me and I want to improve my judging skills to be able to give better feedback.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu May 09, 2019 6:49 am

Eri7 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:28 am
OK guys I will try to make my posts more meaningful and more detailed, I will review a lot of levels the next days so don't be surprised if I make a bunch of posts regarding my reviews of the levels. I want to be supportive towards others and show them they can trust me and I want to improve my judging skills to be able to give better feedback.

Make a post whenever you feel you can add something. It doesn't need to be several paragraphs long. Just as Waddle and others said try to avoid posting for the mere sake of postcount (though I don't even think you've been recently doing that).
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Chat Username: TNG

Postby TheNewGuy » Thu May 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Vanilladude's daily post count is insane.
I support:

Eri7
Banned

Postby Eri7 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:11 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:08 pm
I just looked it up and wow, i am shocked. I wish i can have this daily post count someday in the future as well but i doubt this will happen sadly. At least i am trying to make my posts more meaningful.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Thu May 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:11 pm
TheNewGuy wrote:
I just looked it up and wow, i am shocked. I wish i can have this daily post count someday in the future as well but i doubt this will happen sadly. At least i am trying to make my posts more meaningful.
High daily post count is not a good thing! Not as a standalone thing, at least.

Scroll
Mouser
Mouser
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars
Chat Username: Scroll#7903

Postby Scroll » Thu May 09, 2019 9:02 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:
When I can be active (most of the time in weekends), it's around 20; and when I can't, sometimes it doesn't get over 5. But yesterday I got shocked that Eri made 50 posts.

KBorg64
Pokey
Pokey

Postby KBorg64 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:44 pm

VanillaDude wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:02 pm
TheNewGuy wrote:
When I can be active (most of the time in weekends), it's around 20; and when I can't, sometimes it doesn't get over 5. But yesterday I got shocked that Eri made 50 posts.
Holy crap! 50? Honestly, I could never see my self reaching that many posts per day. Maybe, idk, 10-20 at most.

Formerly 64searchman46.

Main Youtube Channel

Return to “Site Discussion”