It's me! Warlock! I've ascended the throne, and somehow become the new leader of the Social Media Team.
For those of you who are active on Social Media and follow us on Facebook and Twitter, you may have noticed that our Social Media accounts have run a little... dry in recent times. Basically, the Social Media Team kinda died for a bit, and now I'm here to bring it back to its former glory!
We're going to be doing things a little bit differently this time around. I want us to try some new things that'll hopefully make our social media accounts more interesting to look at. Once we get a consistent flow of content coming out of our social media accounts, I'll post another update here explaining what these "new things" are.
As part of these new changes, I'm looking to expand the team by a couple members.
Your job as a member of the team is:
- To produce content for our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- To give ideas and feedback on how to improve how we communicate with the SMBX community through social media.
If you're interested, hit me up with a PM answering these two questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Social Media Team?
2. If you became the leader of the Social Media Team, what changes would you make to help the team improve?
3. On a scale of 1/10, how much do you LOVE social media? What do you love about social media?
Applications will close on Monday, the 8th of April at 3.00pm GMT. Good luck to all who apply!
Yes, I know there's three of them. I miscounted.