Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Enjl » Fri May 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Rekcah Cuskcoc wrote:I am a longtime SMBX fan and infamous member on SMW Central and Talkhaus.
FTFY, cocksuC hackeR
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

tommy 8353
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: Super Mario Universe

Postby tommy 8353 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:25 am

hello, im tommy 8353! i look up to being a great youtuber someday! Subscribers: only 17 D: need more! please sub to: https://www.youtube.com/user/tommy6391000/feed anyways, im on facebook, twitter, google+ and all that, you can find that on my youtube channel. so, lets see......my parents are devorced, i have 1 dog named bryn, female, 8 in human, 56 in dog, her bday is coming soon on june 26th, my fav. food is maccaroni, im 11 years old, i joined youtube on september 23, 2012, i LOVE video games, been playing for 7 years now, ever since i was 4, i cant wait until mario maker comes out, (said to be september 2015, so far away!) my bday is august 10, 2003, my fav. candy is peeps, my fav. holdiday is xmas, my pc is at my moms house, and my wii u is at my dads house, my schedule since my parents are devorced is: mom's house: monday wednsday, every other friday and weekend, dad's house: tuesday, thursday, every other firiday and weekend, summer schedule: ( i better not go to summer camp...) 1 whole week with 1 parent, then another whole week with the other parent, so its every other WEEK. so, im at my moms house right now on my pc, and thats my introduction! XD

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Sun May 17, 2015 9:38 am

tommy 8353 wrote:text
So you say your 11 years old? If you tell us that in publicity why does it say 48 at your profile? Whats the point of hiding it if you gonna tell it in public?

kevinb1229
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: Level judge for the Touhou Levels SMBX project

Postby kevinb1229 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello everyone! My username is kevinb1229, but just call me Kevin - less of a mouthful. I've been playing SMBX for a few months now, but I got into it when I watched a YouTube channel called Koopa Couple play through the pre-packaged Princess Cliché scenario. I decided to take a look at SMBX afterwards, and I liked the fact of a game with such a big community.

As for myself personally, I'd describe myself as a retro gamer. I like old-school games, and I'm never one for turning down a challenge. I also like Touhou, which could come into play on a project that'll be hosted here in a short while... But that's for another time. I enjoy computers, obviously, and I also like creating music with computers.

Let's see, what else...? I also enjoy reading (yes, actual paper books. Although I don't mind e-books either), and I'm also trying my hand at writing some short stories myself. However, I don't pretend that I'm experienced. I'm a novice at both composing music and writing stories, but I'm aiming to get better over time. For now, I'm looking for inspiration.

Anyways, I've probably rambled on enough - it's nice to meet you all! Hopefully I'll be coming back here more often once I start work on that project...!

-Kevin
"Some people need to learn to use their head. Use it or lose it..."
-Sekibanki

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Postby Aristo » Sun May 17, 2015 5:16 pm

NIce to meet you Kevin, hope you enjoy your stay on the forums!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

paulyolo
Bit
Bit
Current Project: Secret

Postby paulyolo » Sun May 17, 2015 6:17 pm

tommy 8353 wrote:hello, im tommy 8353! i look up to being a great youtuber someday! Subscribers: only 17 D: need more! please sub to: https://www.youtube.com/user/tommy6391000/feed anyways, im on facebook, twitter, google+ and all that, you can find that on my youtube channel. so, lets see......my parents are devorced, i have 1 dog named bryn, female, 8 in human, 56 in dog, her bday is coming soon on june 26th, my fav. food is maccaroni, im 11 years old, i joined youtube on september 23, 2012, i LOVE video games, been playing for 7 years now, ever since i was 4, i cant wait until mario maker comes out, (said to be september 2015, so far away!) my bday is august 10, 2003, my fav. candy is peeps, my fav. holdiday is xmas, my pc is at my moms house, and my wii u is at my dads house, my schedule since my parents are devorced is: mom's house: monday wednsday, every other friday and weekend, dad's house: tuesday, thursday, every other firiday and weekend, summer schedule: ( i better not go to summer camp...) 1 whole week with 1 parent, then another whole week with the other parent, so its every other WEEK. so, im at my moms house right now on my pc, and thats my introduction! XD
Subbed because you seem really nice.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sun May 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi, Kevin, welcome to the SMBX forums! Sounds like you're already familiar with SMBX - that's good! Check out the forum rules and enjoy your time here.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

HeroOfRhyme
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun May 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Welcome aboard the SMBX Train. Its a long hard ride but I think you'll get used to it. Remember you read the rules up and take care.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain

Hi Yuki

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Already greeted you on the IRC but welcome to the forum Kevinb!
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/a troll

Postby h2643 » Mon May 18, 2015 6:35 am

Hey, welcome to the forums Kevinb!

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 pm

kevinb1229 wrote:Hello everyone! My username is kevinb1229, but just call me Kevin - less of a mouthful. I've been playing SMBX for a few months now, but I got into it when I watched a YouTube channel called Koopa Couple play through the pre-packaged Princess Cliché scenario. I decided to take a look at SMBX afterwards, and I liked the fact of a game with such a big community.

As for myself personally, I'd describe myself as a retro gamer. I like old-school games, and I'm never one for turning down a challenge. I also like Touhou, which could come into play on a project that'll be hosted here in a short while... But that's for another time. I enjoy computers, obviously, and I also like creating music with computers.

Let's see, what else...? I also enjoy reading (yes, actual paper books. Although I don't mind e-books either), and I'm also trying my hand at writing some short stories myself. However, I don't pretend that I'm experienced. I'm a novice at both composing music and writing stories, but I'm aiming to get better over time. For now, I'm looking for inspiration.

Anyways, I've probably rambled on enough - it's nice to meet you all! Hopefully I'll be coming back here more often once I start work on that project...!

-Kevin
Quite a few things in common. There is a touhou project in the works now, and I am reluctant to start one, so I will help anyone if need be! welcome to the forums!

ImageImageImage

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Mon May 18, 2015 11:05 pm

kevinb1229 wrote:Hello everyone! My username is kevinb1229, but just call me Kevin - less of a mouthful. I've been playing SMBX for a few months now, but I got into it when I watched a YouTube channel called Koopa Couple play through the pre-packaged Princess Cliché scenario. I decided to take a look at SMBX afterwards, and I liked the fact of a game with such a big community.

-Kevin
Welcome to the forums, Kevin! I'd love to hear some of your music and read your stories. Don't hesitate to post them in the Art Board if you get the chance!

Andrew14
Goomba
Goomba

Postby Andrew14 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:16 am

I've been referred to this place by a couple of friends of mine from Pouetpu-games, most notably MarioMaster7771, and Zeldamaster12 (whom I usually call them 7 and ZM). Anyways, I'm Andrew14, who came from Pouetpu-games, who happens to be one of the oldest, and most-tenured PG users, who has been a member there for 6 years, since April 9, 2009. I might've joined here before, all the way back in 2009, back during the times of the old SMBX forums, or a different site that ended up becoming this. I don't vaguely remember, but I might've been around these parts before in 2009, and possibly joined, though wasn't active enough to remember, since I usuallly stuck around the Super Mario Flash community, that's all I can recall.

bossedit8
Toad
Toad
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 am

Hello @Andrew14. I am @bossedit8 who likes to play, edit and record SMBX Stuff. I also play other related games, talking with friends and other unrelated things.

Have a nice time here and follow the rules. You will get used to it adventuly.

Navi
Ninji
Ninji
Current Project: trying to be a normal person
Chat Username: NavBot

Postby Navi » Wed May 20, 2015 6:45 am

Hello Andrew...
have a nice time here in the forums (hopefully)
Hello~ I'm previously known as Alex48, or by crunch40 for very old people.

Memorabilia:
Spoiler: show
<Legend-tony980> And I'm sexually impure.
== broadband was kicked from #teatime by Gohan [eww broadband]
"I don't have time for this, sorry" ~ Joey 2015
<reghrhre> close, ronald garcia

Crusher: kedy (the adjective) means rude or mean
kedy (the verb) means to ban/kick/kickban
kedy (the noun) means bad leader

now, see you in 3 years when im finally unbanned
xD

[Friday, May 01, 2015 6:12 PM] Crusher169: Kedy-kun-kawaii-desu-san-chan-sensai-senpai
Good morning/afternoon/noon/evening/night/midnight/dawn to everyone!
Supporting:
bossedit8's project:
Touhou Mario 2
OPEN SESAME:

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed May 20, 2015 8:42 am

Hello Andrew, welcome to the forum. Remember to read the rules.
im bored

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:56 am

ERMAGERD Aaaaaandrew! =D

Welcome to the forums! Read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812

Postby Superiorstar » Wed May 20, 2015 11:24 am

Hi there Andrew. welcome to the SMBX forums!
ImageImage

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?

RegisteredUsername
Bit
Bit

Postby RegisteredUsername » Thu May 21, 2015 9:28 pm

hi, I'm RegisteredUsername, and I hope you will enjoy the levels and episode I will submit latter on this year to you guys.
Mario wants the T

IRC Quotes:
Special IRC Quote:

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi, RegisteredUsername, and welcome to the forums! Check out the rules and enjoy your stay here.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Return to “Sandbox”