Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:21 am

To play devil's advocate for a moment, a domain owner can set their domain to point anywhere so that's technically not indicative of a reclaim.

But yeah, the SMBX/Nintendo incident was real and maybe I should write something gathering all of the information so people stop doubting it.

Natsu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: Kuma-san

Postby Natsu » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:11 am

Joey wrote:But yeah, the SMBX/Nintendo incident was real and maybe I should write something gathering all of the information so people stop doubting it.
Would love to check it out. Looking forward to it.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:29 pm

I'd like to see that too, Joey, if you don't mind. I don't necessarily disbelieve Redigit at the moment but it'd be pretty interesting anyways.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

suckhacker jr
Banned

Postby suckhacker jr » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:40 pm

hewwo ,I am suckhacker jr. I am suckhacker's son and I am to avenge my daddy because you guys nuked him. Zeldamaster12, this is it! Prepare to be permabaned as I conquer this site for my daddy and his friends.

Dreamer
Banned

Postby Dreamer » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:48 pm

topkek
But you can just call me Ellie.

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:58 pm

suckhacker jr wrote:hewwo ,I am suckhacker jr. I am suckhacker's son and I am to avenge my daddy because you guys nuked him. Zeldamaster12, this is it! Prepare to be permabaned as I conquer this site for my daddy and his friends.
an0maly wanted me to remind you that you quit

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:59 pm

suckhacker jr wrote:hewwo ,I am suckhacker jr. I am suckhacker's son and I am to avenge my daddy because you guys nuked him. Zeldamaster12, this is it! Prepare to be permabaned as I conquer this site for my daddy and his friends.
hi suckhacker

bye suckhacker

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:hi suckhacker

bye suckhacker

Noooo you banned his non-existing dad already now his non-existing son. Omg i will report you for abooose..

/s

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:09 am

Dammit, I thought we were done with that guy. I wonder if it was the same dude or an impersonator, he didn't really act the same.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Lapuente
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Lapuente » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:14 am

Hello everybody!
I'm kinda new to SMBX, just what I've been looking for, I'm looking forward to participate and contribuite!

Scarpine496
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Hey

Postby Scarpine496 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:23 am

Hi guys, I just joined. I don't have much experience with SMBX but I have heard about it for several years and recently discovered the IRC not so long ago. I thought I'd join the forums to check it out.

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/a troll

Re: Hey

Postby h2643 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:32 am

Welcome! You seem like a nice guy both here and IRC. Unfortunately introduction threads are banned here and instead you should post your introduction here:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =50&t=9405

Scarpine496
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Scarpine496 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 am

Hi guys, I just joined. I don't have much experience with SMBX but I have heard about it for several years and recently discovered the IRC not so long ago. I thought I'd join the forums to check it out.

Scarpine496
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Re: Hey

Postby Scarpine496 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 am

Thanks, I didn't realise it was in the Off-topic section. Looked really hard to find so didn't think there was an Introduction thread.

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Scarpine496 wrote:Hi guys, I just joined. I don't have much experience with SMBX but I have heard about it for several years and recently discovered the IRC not so long ago. I thought I'd join the forums to check it out.
Hey, welcome to the forums. I'm Linik, a member of the SMBX community for three and a half years and has been using SMBX for five years. Hopefully some helpful users here can help you get started with SMBX! And by the way I like your fanfic.
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

Zix
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Zix » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello, I'm Zix, a not-so-good pixel artist. I know SMBX since 2010 but never joined the original forums. I thought there weren't any other active ones, but then I found this one. I don't really have anything more to say, so...

See ya around!

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Postby CynicHost » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 am

Hey, Zix! Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your time here!
Spoiler: show
...Oh my, I'm not sure my account is old enough for me to be qualified for this.
Technically though, I did have an inactive account since these forums began, and I've been lurking ever since the beginning of time, so...

GreenyNeko
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Re: Visual Super Mario Bros. X (VSMBX) Thread

Postby GreenyNeko » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:03 am

Joey wrote:Magizard, he may have meant SMB:R. NSMBX was also the name of YoshisIsland's engine.
Someone remembers. Anyways...

1. Hey guys!
2. Uff, I'm 20 already ffffffff
3. こんいちは、みんな!
4. Yep, I have registered.
5. Yep, this is off topic.
6. NSMBx has been put off hiatus and canceled. I have merged the NSMBx idea with another idea and it's no longer Mario-oriented. It will be a general project not focusing on any game genre. Scripting will be python oriented because I hate Lua scripting :P and Lua classes suck hell.. Either way with that said it will be a general editor with which you can make Mario levels if you want... though you could also make something like.. err... you know Super Mario Portal or what was it called? Anyways I'm gonna work on this project after my 3 years study of game engineering since I want that project definitely done especially since I'm in debt to you all for never finishing NSMBx. Right? Right.
7. ego vobis debere non ignoro. (or something like that.. can't believe my best grade is in latin.. ^^')
8. Sorry for the commotion :D
Last edited by GreenyNeko on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prado
Lakitu
Lakitu

Re: Visual Super Mario Bros. X (VSMBX) Thread

Postby Prado » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:18 am

GreenyNeko wrote:
Joey wrote:Magizard, he may have meant SMB:R. NSMBX was also the name of YoshisIsland's engine.
Someone remembers. Anyways...

1. Hey guys!
2. Uff, I'm 20 already ffffffff
3. こんいちは、みんな!
4. Yep, I have registered.
5. Yep, this is off topic.
6. NSMBx has been put off hiatus and canceled. I have merged the NSMBx idea with another idea and it's no longer Mario-oriented. It will be a general project not focusing on any game genre. Scripting will be python oriented because I hate Lua scripting :P and Lua classes suck hell.. Either way with that said it will be a general editor with which you can make Mario levels if you want... though you could also make something like.. err... you know Super Mario Portal or what was it called? Anyways I'm gonna work on this project after my 3 years study of game engineering since I want that project definitely done especially since I'm in debt to you all for never finishing NSMBx. Right? Right.
7. ego vobis debere non ignoro. (or something like that.. can't believe my best grade is in latin.. ^^')
8. Sorry for the commotion :D
9. New lines cost 1 Byte per line
10. Naming each attribute inside of the save file costs name length * byte bytes per line
11. Even if it's more difficult to modify a save file, save files should always be at minimum size.
12. if possible save in bytes instead of strings makes save files even smaller.
Are you kidding with us? Or are you serious about a new PGE-like project?
Discord server to play SMBX online via Parsec!

https://discord.gg/FftYYMv

Creppersaurus rex
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Current Project: A level (secret !)

Postby Creppersaurus rex » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:53 am

ROAR ! It's Crepersaurus rex here ! I'm very new to this forum and the game (i downloaded it just before i created my account), so... Be kind and tell me the basics, please ?

Return to “Sandbox”