YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
ZipZap
Rex
Rex
Current Project: Toad Strikes Back X
Chat Username: N/A

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby ZipZap » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:51 am

Supershroom wrote:"not fitting in" is a silly (a-)social concept developped by mentally immature adolescents who lack understanding of empathy, consideration and righteousness
Spoiler: show
I LIKE MEMES
PROJECT: show
if you take me seriouslly then you failed

I SUCK AT MAKING TOPICS OK

Sorel
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Chat Username: Sorel

Postby Sorel » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Supershroom wrote:In most cases like yours, "not fitting in" is a silly (a-)social concept developped by mentally immature adolescents who lack understanding of empathy, consideration and righteousness
No.

Not fitting in describes the inability of adapting to a specific environment or group, which can stem from a lack of empathy, no alinging interests or traits, or just straight up refusal of adapting. It doesn't have anything to do with mental immaturity, nor the fact that it involves adolescents.
Insert overly long signature here

KILROCK
Swooper
Swooper

Postby KILROCK » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:25 pm

How can one write off not fitting in as teenage immaturity? That's such a display of ignorance of reality that it pisses me off.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:09 pm

What Sorel said is why I wrote "most cases" and not "all cases". Besides, "refusing to adapt" is by far not the only reason for bullying and often MADE UP as a reason for bullying, and the people who actively bully are usually assholes and snobs seeking to display power (physically or psychically) and self-esteem they don't truly have.

People with "lack of interest and empathy" are oftentimes simply ignored and not systematically attacked.

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Natsu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: Kuma-san

Postby Natsu » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:41 pm

And you know this because you were a bully before? You're making some really big claims on a completely groundless basis. No, immaturity has nothing to do with the way bullies behave. Maturity is a mere term to describe a fully developed being. By stating one is mature and the other isn't you're saying mature people are perfect, which in fact aren't because the process of maturity is endless throughout life, and that others have yet to become "perfect" and understand the way "mature" beings think and feel. Both are incorrect and only meant to raise one's self-esteem by insulting another. I kindly ask you to change the way you refer to other people.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:12 am

Um, I know this because I've been terribly bullied as a child? Not only because I "didn't fit in", but especially because I was the youngest and physically weakest and most vulnerable of all? At this point I could make a long essay about why bullying happens, what it does with the victim, and how people underestimate it and play it down, but I just leave it with explaining the misunderstanding and regarding my terminology, being "mentally mature" means for me to have a developped sense and imagination of being ethical, considerate, genuine, socially competent, pragmatic, all that stuff. You can't ever be perfect as a human but you still can be educated and develop yourself some guidelines, which is also obviously a process for lifetime. And people who actively bully are in clear lack of righteousness and are in pain themselves in most of the cases.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
[ads]

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:28 am

As someone who's been bullied a lot as a child I disagree with your perception of 'not fitting in', or how you describe 'lack of interest and empathy' as the solution.
Bullying comes down to assholes entertaining themselves with a person's reaction to their actions. By not giving them the reactions they seek and involving yourself with authorities that can support you you're doing a far better job at solving the problem than if you turned into someone with 'lack of interest and empathy' to dodge it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Here's a dreadful event that pisses me off more than anything I see in this thread:
It was after Christmas of 2011, (The Christmas where I got "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3-D") and when me & my family got home from my grandparents, we just realize that my evil dog, Gus, went in my bedroom, and took a few shits in it! To make matters worst, That fucking bastard dog even shits on my Limited Edition Super Mario 64 Strategy Guide! That pisses me off more than anything that pisses you guys (The entire SMBX Community)! :twisted:

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:37 pm

you're making quite a big assumption here, buddy
ImageImageImageImage

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:46 pm

NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Here's a dreadful event that pisses me off more than anything I see in this thread:
It was after Christmas of 2011, (The Christmas where I got "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3-D") and when me & my family got home from my grandparents, we just realize that my evil dog, Gus, went in my bedroom, and took a few shits in it! To make matters worst, That fucking bastard dog even shits on my Limited Edition Super Mario 64 Strategy Guide! That pisses me off more than anything that pisses you guys (The entire SMBX Community)! :twisted:
Well this is 2017, more than 5 years since the event, would have thought you'd have gotten over it by now.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Postby Rhosty » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Sounds like your dog has bathroom problems lol. Something that made me mad about a year ago when my dog was alive; he used to tear up tissues and eat them. I even gave one to him, and he didn't hesitate to eat it.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:11 am

NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Here's a dreadful event that pisses me off more than anything I see in this thread:
Years ago, my dog got into my dad's wallet and tore up a lot of his money. Thank goodness at the time, most, if not all of it were just ones.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:47 am

My dogs used to chew a lot of our stuff when we first had them and they used to shit and piss a lot on the floor.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Before she was housebroken, our family dog would shit under my bed.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Postby Rhosty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:34 pm

My cat usually scratches and tears up furniture. He also hisses at anybody who comes in the house, and hates being petted. I also really feel like riding my bike today, but my ex-friend is out walking the dog, and I really hate for her to see me because we don't like each other.

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:33 pm

What I hate is my sister keep tolding me to wash the dishes, I know it's helping but it makes me feels annoyed. And the reason what she says is when mom is coming to home, she'll mad?This does not make any sense. Also, do my mom don't like the cat because they will poop my house?This also don't make any sense, and they want me to wash the poop?I never see anyone wash them or... probably I see one if you are asking me.

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

bossedit8
Toad
Toad
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 pm

One of my cats attacking my chair... cat pls!

mechamind
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:20 pm

In my current data entry job, some people who have filled out forms are only writing 9 digits for their phone number (in ###-###-### format), and it's really starting to bug me. I can forgive the use of 7 digits even though the province made 10-digit calling mandatory back in June 2008, but 9 digits is unusable.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Postby arcade999 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 pm

I truly hates to see undertale everywhere, and the kardasians doen't deserves so much success.
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 pm

arcade999 wrote:I truly hates to see undertale everywhere
some hilarious thread

for real, I barely encounter anything that refers to it, at least in this community. I'm pretty sure you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

The second thing I agree with (like all celebrities who became famous only due to chance and nothing else).

[ads]

Return to “Sandbox”