Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza! (AWARDS!)

Official community level contests.
Inspirited
Snifit
Snifit
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby Inspirited » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Bossedit! :D I lovee you . Good luck everyone! zaz
Check out my levels!

User avatar
underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Posts: 4463
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby underFlo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 pm

didnt finish our level but I do plan to finish + release it in some form or another.
im a girl yo

User avatar
Uzendayo
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby Uzendayo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Spinda wrote:didnt finish our level but I do plan to finish + release it in some form or another.
you still have like 3 hours. You can finish it
Spoiler: show
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby RoundPiplup » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:33 pm

I don't think I will finish in time. My laptop screen went crazy and froze, I ended up losing a lot of progress.

EDIT: Never mind, I won't even have time because it's constantly freezing and turning into the blue screen of death after turning it on. Sad, I was just putting in the finishing touches in my level and now it seems that I can't submit it.
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:58 pm

RoundPiplup wrote:I don't think I will finish in time. My laptop screen went crazy and froze, I ended up losing a lot of progress.

EDIT: Never mind, I won't even have time because it's constantly freezing and turning into the blue screen of death after turning it on. Sad, I was just putting in the finishing touches in my level and now it seems that I can't submit it.
You have three hours and 3 minutes before the late penalties start taking affect.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Kixubug
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 am
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby Kixubug » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:06 pm

16 submissions so far, I hope it's not less than 20 submissions.
PLEASE NOTE: I often rarely used this site in case if I could. If you want to talk to me please Private Message me so I can answer your questions.

SOCIAL LINKS:
deivantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kixubug
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kixubug
tumblr: https://kixibugstudios.tumblr.com/
The Three Main Mascots: show
Image

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby PixelPest » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:13 pm

The101MarioGuy wrote:16 submissions so far, I hope it's not less than 20 submissions.
There's actually more than that. Pretty sure we've already exceeded 20

User avatar
Mivixion
Panser
Panser
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby Mivixion » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:59 pm

Add 10 to whatever the current number is, I didn't have time to update today

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby RoundPiplup » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
RoundPiplup wrote:I don't think I will finish in time. My laptop screen went crazy and froze, I ended up losing a lot of progress.

EDIT: Never mind, I won't even have time because it's constantly freezing and turning into the blue screen of death after turning it on. Sad, I was just putting in the finishing touches in my level and now it seems that I can't submit it.
You have three hours and 3 minutes before the late penalties start taking affect.
No, I mean the laptop is preventing me from finishing the level because of a program error. The error basically becomes the blue screen of death or corruption.

EDIT: I just realized it's only occurring when I'm using PGE. It's probably an outdated version or something.

Well... I guess I'll just submit an "untested" level. (I mean, in my personal view, at least I submitted my level in time)
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

User avatar
ParmaJon
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby ParmaJon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:43 am

I really hope i get top 10 so i can fix my level :P
Literally half my posts are shitposts
I do the youtubes

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 am

Mivixion wrote:Add 10 to whatever the current number is, I didn't have time to update today
You bolded 16 so 26 submissions hope ours counted
Reiuji Utsuho wrote:Ping
I hope you are okay with my last minute update to fix a bug last minute.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Reiuji Utsuho
Snifit
Snifit
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:56 pm
Flair: Time to make myself disappear

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby Reiuji Utsuho » Mon May 01, 2017 4:09 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I hope you are okay with my last minute update to fix a bug last minute.
Absolutely. No worries. Sorry I've been away longer than expected, I've been sick the past couple of days. G_G

Hi! Please stay positive and keep yourself motivated. You can do many great things if you give it your effort. Please have a lovely day.
#1: Utsuho Reiuji  #2: Kagerou Imaizumi  #3: Fujiwara no Mokou  #4: Momiji Inubashiri  #5: Kasen Ibaraki


User avatar
HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 3457
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby HeroLinik » Mon May 01, 2017 4:30 am

Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 am

HeroLinik wrote:Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!
Three and a half hours late from the time that was sent, but 20 points a day, right?

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
glitch4
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2582
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby glitch4 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
HeroLinik wrote:Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!
Three and a half hours late from the time that was sent, but 20 points a day, right?
wrote:Penalty increases by 4 points per day after submission period ends.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:01 am

glitch4 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
HeroLinik wrote:Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!
Three and a half hours late from the time that was sent, but 20 points a day, right?
wrote:Penalty increases by 4 points per day after submission period ends.
Thanks for the clarification, I missed it earlier.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:57 am

And it's over, and Mivixion didn't even see my submission. . . .
SMBX 2.0 β4 is here!!! How about 2.0 β5?
ImageImage
Image
Meepyglobix wrote:DON'T SAY "38A??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
Spoiler: show
Image Thanks Pixelpest!!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 am

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:And it's over, and Mivixion didn't even see my submission. . . .
He might not checked yet.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby Electriking » Mon May 01, 2017 6:32 am

Well I know that my level is garbage. I don't really have time to participate in this so I sent like the dumbest thing in SMBX history. I have better things to do than take part in this contest like working on my project and IRL, so I submitted a shitty level just so I did something for this.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6838
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Postby bossedit8 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:38 am

I don't really "have" to fix my level do I?


Return to “Level Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests