SMBX 1.3.0.1

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
User avatar
Windows 10
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:57 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Windows 10 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Windows 10 wrote:Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please
Try downloading 2.0.
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Windows 10 wrote:Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please
Do you have this problem woth other downloads?
What are your PC specs.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
jean_tha_n00b
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:56 pm
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby jean_tha_n00b » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello there, this is just a suggestion.
Can you please upload a MEGA download link? Because everytime when I download the game, it stops at over 30-37 Mbits and it says it's done.
And also, 2.0 dosen't work because an OpenGL error pops up when I run it.
So please can you upload a MEGA link? :(
Hi there, jean_tha_n00b here. :lol:
Signature. Just a random signature.
Check mah SMBX episode! https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 90&t=20120
I need friends.
I need SMBX.
I NEED LIFE.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:23 pm

jean_tha_n00b wrote:Hello there, this is just a suggestion.
Can you please upload a MEGA download link? Because everytime when I download the game, it stops at over 30-37 Mbits and it says it's done.
And also, 2.0 dosen't work because an OpenGL error pops up when I run it.
So please can you upload a MEGA link? :(
A MEGA link won't fix the issues you're having, to the best of my knowledge. It's probably your Internet speed or specs as people have asked for. OpenGL error is likely because you haven't updated your graphics drivers

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1790
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Flair: 狐エンジニア
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Wohlstand » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:02 am

Windows 10 wrote:Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please
Try use splitted version of archive:
http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_1.3.0.1/splitted/

Then open it via 7zip
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
EpicU
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby EpicU » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:43 am

**Hnnnnnnnnnnng**
Every time I download SMBX it is corrupted. Could you try and reupload the latest version? It's taking like 30 minutes just to download a 100MB file.
Edit: Aaaaaaaaaand it was interrupted, so I clicked resume and it restarts.
Image
Last edited by EpicU on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1790
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Flair: 狐エンジニア
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Wohlstand » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:46 am

EpicU wrote:**Hnnnnnnnnnnng**
Every time I download SMBX it is corrupted. Could you try and reupload the latest version? It's taking like 30 minutes just to download a 100MB file.
Look to my post above: try to download splitted variant (three 50 MB pieces) which you will be able to open via 7zip.
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
EpicU
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby EpicU » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:05 am

Wohlstand wrote:
EpicU wrote:**Hnnnnnnnnnnng**
Every time I download SMBX it is corrupted. Could you try and reupload the latest version? It's taking like 30 minutes just to download a 100MB file.
Look to my post above: try to download splitted variant (three 50 MB pieces) which you will be able to open via 7zip.
Fistbump Thanks, I'll see if it works, if not...
Edit: It works!! Thanks mate!

User avatar
starshipmario
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby starshipmario » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 pm

I Can't download it Because it's a Website Featuring OpenDNS

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 pm

starshipmario wrote:I Can't download it Because it's a Website Featuring OpenDNS
Where are you downloading it from?

bartekbonin36
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:34 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby bartekbonin36 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:38 am

For some reason i can't extract the .zip file because there is nothing in it. :x :x

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:50 am

bartekbonin36 wrote:For some reason i can't extract the .zip file because there is nothing in it. :x :x
Try downloading SMBX 2.0.
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

bartekbonin36
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:34 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby bartekbonin36 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:41 am

It's fine now. Thanks!

But the item box key doesn't work. The item box key is shift.

ProGaming7894
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby ProGaming7894 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:29 pm

HEY DOO,I Gotta Say This: Wich Is tHE Newest Version Of SMBX And Give Me The Link To Download
:D

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: This account is dying

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Oshi » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:12 pm

ProGaming7894 wrote:HEY DOO,I Gotta Say This: Wich Is tHE Newest Version Of SMBX And Give Me The Link To Download
:D
its SMBX 2.0 Beta 3.0, you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=16814
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

Vantastic
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:20 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Vantastic » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Dangit, I liked those savefiles! They were very useful!

jimbo1720
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby jimbo1720 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm

I downloaded super Mario bros. x, but I can't get any of the option menus for the level editor to load, such as tiles, backgrounds and npcs. Is there something I need to do or more files I need to download? I really want to get this to work because it seems like an awesome game. I am able to play the levels already loaded on the game, but the editor won't work for me.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 am

jimbo1720 wrote:I downloaded super Mario bros. x, but I can't get any of the option menus for the level editor to load, such as tiles, backgrounds and npcs. Is there something I need to do or more files I need to download? I really want to get this to work because it seems like an awesome game. I am able to play the levels already loaded on the game, but the editor won't work for me.
Try getting 2.0 and see if that works.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Unidentified
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Unidentified » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 am

Can you show a screenshot?


Return to “Events and Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests