M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [REROLL]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Drifloon
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am
Flair: Boost
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Drifloon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm

TheNewGuy - 1 vote
GforGoomba - 1 vote
xDestroy - 1 vote

Eclipsed
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Posts: 2284
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Eclipsed » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:43 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 pm
I would like to point out that discord should not be the primary source of communication in the game.
I agree and am planning not to use discord for communication. I vote 116taj for voting out of nowhere under a pretense of keeping votes balaned

User avatar
Drifloon
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am
Flair: Boost
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Drifloon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Eclipsed wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:43 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 pm
I would like to point out that discord should not be the primary source of communication in the game.
I agree and am planning not to use discord for communication. I vote 116taj for voting out of nowhere under a pretense of keeping votes balaned
Fair vote that I can get behind. May change to 1116taj myself latter.
Radiance wrote: Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?
That is also something to keep a note of.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
GforGoomba
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am
Flair: It... it worked...

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:58 pm

Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Thehelmetguy1 - Today at 7:05 PM wrote: also mechdragon wants to try green text again
I will do this for mafia games for ease of access and so I can have a connection between the places I play Mafia.
GforGoomba wrote: Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet
I would not call it a blacklist, but a red list, or a Wolf read list. Also, are we going to go for a CFD (Chinese Fire Drill) this day one or no?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
GforGoomba
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am
Flair: It... it worked...

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:07 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 pm
Thehelmetguy1 - Today at 7:05 PM wrote: also mechdragon wants to try green text again
I will do this for mafia games for ease of access and so I can have a connection between the places I play Mafia.
GforGoomba wrote: Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet
I would not call it a blacklist, but a red list, or a Wolf read list. Also, are we going to go for a CFD (Chinese Fire Drill) this day one or no?
Whats a Chinese fire drill?
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:11 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:07 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 pm
Thehelmetguy1 - Today at 7:05 PM wrote: also mechdragon wants to try green text again
I will do this for mafia games for ease of access and so I can have a connection between the places I play Mafia.
GforGoomba wrote: Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet
I would not call it a blacklist, but a red list, or a Wolf read list. Also, are we going to go for a CFD (Chinese Fire Drill) this day one or no?
Whats a Chinese fire drill?
Usually when votes change sporadically during the final hours of a phase in hopes to spew up conversation and or a lead. Also to try to get a Mafia Lynched.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: ==> cool text! <==
Pronouns: he/him; she/her

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Oshi » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:50 pm

I would vote for TheNewGuy for the completely unreasonable and unexplained vote, however I am going to hold off voting until something else comes up.
I'm still lurking but soon I might become alive again

User avatar
zioy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2760
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby zioy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:15 pm

Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm
Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?
Radiance until Taycamgame says something. There's a possibility of a blackmailer and this seems like obvious bait.
Taycamgame wrote:does pinging still work like this?
if you're not blackmailed say something please

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:24 pm

krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:15 pm
Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm
Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?
Radiance until Taycamgame says something. There's a possibility of a blackmailer and this seems like obvious bait.
Taycamgame wrote:does pinging still work like this?
if you're not blackmailed say something please
If there is indeed a Blackmailer, that actually is a good thing then we can make green inspections town aligned. What if a mafia member fakes being silence? A Mafia member can claim they were silenced each night while a godfather would be able to infiltrate an alliance.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
zioy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 2760
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby zioy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm

That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.

User avatar
Drifloon
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am
Flair: Boost
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Drifloon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:41 pm

krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm
That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.
Lmao I just told my observations. Taycamgame didn't post anything, iirc, since Day 0.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 pm

krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm
That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.
That is a good observation actually and I can agree on a Radiance vote for now. We do need a Mafia member dead and it is hard to get leads Day 1, but that is actually a good one.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:46 pm

Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:41 pm
krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm
That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.
Lmao I just told my observations. Taycamgame didn't post anything, iirc, since Day 0.
I also did not post at all on Night 1. Does that make me inactive for not posting at night?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Drifloon
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am
Flair: Boost
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Drifloon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Uhh okay. I'm just trying my best to find a lead to avoid myslynching someone. (All my messages about promoting kitb is a joke)

User avatar
Drifloon
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am
Flair: Boost
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Drifloon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 pm

And with the inactivity thing, I observed in M48 when almost everyone lynched me just because I was inactive that time when I'm asleep so I thought lynching someone inactive is a thing.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 pm
And with the inactivity thing, I observed in M48 when almost everyone lynched me just because I was inactive that time when I'm asleep so I thought lynching someone inactive is a thing.
When they seem to be inactive for no reason. This game has a Blackmailer/Silencer though; so that plays a big part of the matter.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Drifloon
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am
Flair: Boost
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby Drifloon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 am

Hmm, you have a point though. Anyways, I'll find another lead aside from the people who just lynched randomly.

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:01 am

Radiance wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 am
Hmm, you have a point though. Anyways, I'll find another lead aside from the people who just lynched randomly.
Random Lynching on Day 1 is usually a thing, but if people talk enough, you can get a read from that alone.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Image


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest