M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Day 4)

Postby SAStar777 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:57 pm

...You gotta be kidding me.

Welp, guess that just leaves Oshi, then.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Oshi » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:06 pm

Wait what? For some reason I was upreped because of voting for SSX.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby zioy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:12 pm

dangit.

I'm probably gonna die tonight. Does anyone wanna counterclaim reputable townie? Otherwise I think I'm the only confirmed anything left

User avatar
SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby SAStar777 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Oshi wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:06 pm
Wait what? For some reason I was upreped because of voting for SSX.
Okay, what? This makes me think that you should've been downrepped but got uprepped instead, but then again...did all of SSX's voters get an accidental reputation gain?
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Electriking » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:07 am

krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:12 pm
dangit.

I'm probably gonna die tonight. Does anyone wanna counterclaim reputable townie? Otherwise I think I'm the only confirmed anything left
Glitch4 is confirmed Slob.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:56 am

Why do i keep missing the day phases now? Damnit.
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:06 am

I too have suspicions for Oshi... he was upreped which clearly came as a suprise for him, was he expecting to lose rep? Suspicions arise...
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby PixelPest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 am

Oshi wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:06 pm
Wait what? For some reason I was upreped because of voting for SSX.
Just to clarify this to everyone else so it isn't taken out of context, the original number I sent Oshi was incorrect. That's a mistake on my part and shouldn't be used against him

User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Stargard
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:21 am

So Oshi lost a rep point then?
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby zioy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:46 am

Electriking wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:07 am
krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:12 pm
dangit.

I'm probably gonna die tonight. Does anyone wanna counterclaim reputable townie? Otherwise I think I'm the only confirmed anything left
Glitch4 is confirmed Slob.
Right. For some reason I mixed him up with someone else who died.

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am

Hey Sastar before the phase changes could you give an updated suspicion list please? I want to know what you think about everyone.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:01 am

Also, just want to let you guys know, there is a possibility that there are 2 Mafia left, and there is probably going to be 5 people left after tonight. If there is a misslynch, the game could end right then and there.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:09 am

Oshi wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am
Hey Sastar before the phase changes could you give an updated suspicion list please? I want to know what you think about everyone.
Well, to me, you're really the only one that could potentially be scum, as you could've bussed taj you kept wanting SSX to be lynched even when Mosaic was the most suspicious, Mosaic and Electriking seem to be on different sides, krazy is probably the Reputable Townie, glitch is the Slob, and Taycam is giving me town vibes, so yeah.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Electriking » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:47 am

Suspicion list (in order from least to most)
Glitch4: Confirmed Slob
KrazyKat: Mostly confirmed Reputable townie
SaStar: Seems most likely to be town and definitely trustworthy
Taycamgame: Not much to say about him but not really scummy
Oshi: Last one left, and so best chance of being scum due to being the least trustworthy overall, for reasons as stated by Sastar.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 am

Hey, why don't you look at the rolelist?
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is zero or less they will flip red. Otherwise will flip blue. Cannot be killed by having low (-5) reputation.
Read the underlined parts. Have you ever noticed that of all the times a blue died, it was at night, and that two blues died N3? Now, of course someone could of died of low reputation, but the Bounty Hunter could of accidentally shot a blue one night. Also, remember who was lynched the following day? There is that possibility that someone who flipped red was actually the Bounty Hunter, and there are still 2 Mafia left. There will probably be 5 people left after tonight, and if there is a misslynch the game goes to the Mafia, like I have already said. The Bounty Hunter could also still be alive, but I think that it's more likely that the Bounty hunter flipped red, and I also believe that the bounty hunter was actually Mosaic, due to what I said about the two blues dying N3, and Mosaic being lynched the next phase.

Also:
Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am

Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.
You sure do like referring to this one post made by Cedur, but have you ever noticed what I pointed out about the Bounty Hunter, and that combined with what was underlined in the quote? Mosaic flipped red, and we thought that he was Mafia, but there's that possibility, and like I said it's probably more likely than not.

And as for the last Mafia member who remains after that? I believe that it is most likely Taycam, as Sas doesn't seem like scum, Glitch is confirmed Slob, and Krazy is probably the Reputable Townie.

Also, sorry for taking so long to right that
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:56 am

*write that.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Electriking » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:05 pm

I think we will go for Tay if you flip green, but otherwise, I still feel you are most suspicious at the moment.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:38 pm

Oshi wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 am
Hey, why don't you look at the rolelist?
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is zero or less they will flip red. Otherwise will flip blue. Cannot be killed by having low (-5) reputation.
Read the underlined parts. Have you ever noticed that of all the times a blue died, it was at night, and that two blues died N3? Now, of course someone could of died of low reputation, but the Bounty Hunter could of accidentally shot a blue one night. Also, remember who was lynched the following day? There is that possibility that someone who flipped red was actually the Bounty Hunter, and there are still 2 Mafia left. There will probably be 5 people left after tonight, and if there is a misslynch the game goes to the Mafia, like I have already said. The Bounty Hunter could also still be alive, but I think that it's more likely that the Bounty hunter flipped red, and I also believe that the bounty hunter was actually Mosaic, due to what I said about the two blues dying N3, and Mosaic being lynched the next phase.

Also:
Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am

Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.
You sure do like referring to this one post made by Cedur, but have you ever noticed what I pointed out about the Bounty Hunter, and that combined with what was underlined in the quote? Mosaic flipped red, and we thought that he was Mafia, but there's that possibility, and like I said it's probably more likely than not.

And as for the last Mafia member who remains after that? I believe that it is most likely Taycam, as Sas doesn't seem like scum, Glitch is confirmed Slob, and Krazy is probably the Reputable Townie.

Also, sorry for taking so long to write that
Tbh, to me, your arguement kinda fell apart here because...well...
TheLoafLord wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:49 pm
ShadowStarX wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:17 am

N E A T

Well then, I guess we  can trust Electriking now (unless he was using the bussing strategy which I very much doubt) and perhaps we should even make the vigi kill thg1 so that we wouldn't have to wait till tomorrow. (unless one of the former red lynchees was hunter which I doubt due to the fact that they haven't claimed it while they were being voted)
The Vigi can't because the Vigi died. Cedur messaged me asking if I was town aligned/the sheriff and also told me he was the vigilante within that message.

I know absolutely none of you will believe me but I'm just clearing off that plan.
PixelPest wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:35 am
TheLoafLord got burned.
Also, if Mosaic was the Bounty Hunter, why didn't he claim before he got lynched? This makes no sense.

(Yes, I know, LoafLord could have been lying, but I doubt it as he came up green.)
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 pm

At this point IDC, just know that if you don't listen to me there's probably gonna be a loss for the town. If you don't listen then it's gonna bite you in the ass later, next thing you know the game's over.


Also, yeah sure Mosaic was Mafia and Cedur was the Bounty Hunter whatever, just lynch Taycam.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Electriking » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Unless someone dies from a reputation death, then we will probably get 1 mislynch since it is likely based on recent events that there will only be 1 Mafia scum left so if you do turn up green, then it is highly likely that, based on my feelings towards the other remaining 3 players, Tay is the remaining scum, so we can get rid of him on D6. To recap, we know Glitch is slob, we are very sure that Krazy is reputable townie and SaStar is trustworthy overall. The reason why Tay is more suspicious than those 3, but less suspicious than you, Oshi, is because he has not really done anything for the town but has not been scummy whereas some of your actions have been. I am (as well as the others probably) lynching you because you have demonstrated that you may be scum through your recent actions.

But the only way that 1 mislynch on D5 could cost us the game is if someone ends dying to reputation loss, which don't believe it is likely some one will go down to -5 before N6 ends.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests