Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 pm
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am

I had a dream about a game that has the same main menu as SUPERHOT, but WinFile-esque. The maps don't have a plot, but the cutscenes do. Probably a fan-made SUPERHOT mod*. The intermission cutscenes 75% revolve around a theory about Spooky's rebirth as a japanese mutant squid**, and 25% about this game. The maps have YI graphics and textures, and the game has Quake physics and TimeShift's Time Control gimmick, with a new option: stop-when-idle.
*Unity's Not Invulnerable*** To You. (because I don't know the file structure of SUPERHOT, things can be complicated (the data could be packed in the main EXE, if there ain't any SUPERHOT_data folder.))
**This theory might not link Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion and things about that japanese mutant squid, but, given that Spooky's and the japanese mutant squid's hair are colored the same, I think Spooky possessed a squid, the squid making for Spooky's new look, clothes and abilities at cost of being a ghost (while retaining some of ghost's abilities such as breathing underwater): 10/10-tickles and doing things an average squid does.
***Invulnerability's Not ValUabLe, it's Not Even a Real ABILITY.

Image
button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5980
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Contact:

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 am

I had this Bizarre dream where i woke up, and everything in the whole world was graphically like the Game Boy Color graphics! :)
Image
(Coming soon in 83 days from today: Sega Mega Drive GFX pack)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Walder
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Flair: pingy

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Walder » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am

I just had one today actually,

So I have this girlfriend who cucked me while i wasn't home for around 6 months for god knows why, so when I found out I decided to challenge her new boyfriend who was....

Image

Pitbull.

So we went to a place that looks like this in order to have a Mortal Kombat fashioned fight

Image

While we were getting ready, I noticed that my phone had low battery so I decided to put it into a power point with my charger, and then go out to have a smoke.

While I was having a smoke, Pitbull came in and we somehow made up so I decided to go back to take my charger and go home with my gf, but turns out a guy that REALLY looks like Han from Tokyo Drift stole my charger, so I decided to challenge his handman into a fight; if I won, I'd get my charger back, but if I lost I'd be forced to become his bouncer forever and my manager (who is also Kung Lao) would be forced to become his manager forever.

Han looks like this in case you didn't watch Tokyo Drift;

Image


So we went into a theater in order to fight, and I beat his bouncer Liu Kang in a 2 session fight. As it turns out though, Liu Kang was actually a reptile and I got a reptilian bounty reward as well as my charger; in which the bounty reward was really big.

In the end, a giant gate from SMW appeared which I've hit, and the dream ended.

Though, perhaps the craziest thing about this dream is the fact that I remember almost everything about it, as I usually forget about dreams the moment I wake up.

User avatar
AlphaCPS
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:58 am
Flair: generic flair
Contact:

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby AlphaCPS » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Walder wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am
I just had one today actually,
...
What has even gone through your mind that made your dreams this silly?
I have no signature.

Walder
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Flair: pingy

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Walder » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 pm

AlphaCPS wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 pm
Walder wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am
I just had one today actually,
...
What has even gone through your mind that made your dreams this silly?
"Dreams this silly" , does that really make any sense? I rarely see any logical pattern in my dreams; if you do, congrats.

SE40
Bit
Bit
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 8:59 am
Flair: es-eee-fourty
Contact:

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby SE40 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm

This isn't really a crazy dream, since I can't remember any of my intense dreams atm, but rather disappointing:
This happened about two or three years ago, when Super Mario 3D World was a thing. I had 3D Land on my 3DS and I drooled after World, even though I didn't have a Wii U. However, my cousin did have one (and still has btw) so one night I dreamt about playing SM3DW on my cousin's Wii U and I was so disappointed when I woke up :(
Also, another one Geometry Dash players can probably relate to: in late 2016, I saw a dream that 2.1 got released. However, in my dream it was a flop, so I was kinda glad after I woke up.
P.k.a. Dex

Join my NEW discord server: https://discord.gg/yxxEnh8

User avatar
smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 pm
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:34 am

Dex wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm
This isn't really a crazy dream, since I can't remember any of my intense dreams atm, but rather disappointing:
This happened about two or three years ago, when Super Mario 3D World was a thing. I had 3D Land on my 3DS and I drooled after World, even though I didn't have a Wii U. However, my cousin did have one (and still has btw) so one night I dreamt about playing SM3DW on my cousin's Wii U and I was so disappointed when I woke up :(
Also, another one Geometry Dash players can probably relate to: in late 2016, I saw a dream that 2.1 got released. However, in my dream it was a flop, so I was kinda glad after I woke up.
One sometimes predicts things in dreams, sometimes not.

Image
button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby chuckster » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:19 am

smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am
I had a dream about a game that has the same main menu as SUPERHOT, but WinFile-esque. The maps don't have a plot, but the cutscenes do. Probably a fan-made SUPERHOT mod*. The intermission cutscenes 75% revolve around a theory about Spooky's rebirth as a japanese mutant squid**, and 25% about this game. The maps have YI graphics and textures, and the game has Quake physics and TimeShift's Time Control gimmick, with a new option: stop-when-idle.
*Unity's Not Invulnerable*** To You. (because I don't know the file structure of SUPERHOT, things can be complicated (the data could be packed in the main EXE, if there ain't any SUPERHOT_data folder.))
**This theory might not link Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion and things about that japanese mutant squid, but, given that Spooky's and the japanese mutant squid's hair are colored the same, I think Spooky possessed a squid, the squid making for Spooky's new look, clothes and abilities at cost of being a ghost (while retaining some of ghost's abilities such as breathing underwater): 10/10-tickles and doing things an average squid does.
***Invulnerability's Not ValUabLe, it's Not Even a Real ABILITY.
That sounds really cool.

User avatar
cina1
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:56 pm

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby cina1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:41 pm

I had a dream where I was on a tropical island and an old man said I had to cross the sea to do a mission that I don't remember. I began to swim, and 2 strange fish started to swim next to me and they were trying to help me by eating the fish of their own species, and it felt really gross. Then, I dived and I saw a giant squid (which looked like a SMB blooper). I kept staring at it for a long time until I realised I was drowning and I died. After that, I saw myself buried in a sarcophagus with the 2 cannibalist fish on my body.

User avatar
smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 pm
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 am

TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:19 am
smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am
I had a dream about a game that has the same main menu as SUPERHOT, but WinFile-esque. The maps don't have a plot, but the cutscenes do. Probably a fan-made SUPERHOT mod*. The intermission cutscenes 75% revolve around a theory about Spooky's rebirth as a japanese mutant squid**, and 25% about this game. The maps have YI graphics and textures, and the game has Quake physics and TimeShift's Time Control gimmick, with a new option: stop-when-idle.
*Unity's Not Invulnerable*** To You. (because I don't know the file structure of SUPERHOT, things can be complicated (the data could be packed in the main EXE, if there ain't any SUPERHOT_data folder.))
**This theory might not link Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion and things about that japanese mutant squid, but, given that Spooky's and the japanese mutant squid's hair are colored the same, I think Spooky possessed a squid, the squid making for Spooky's new look, clothes and abilities at cost of being a ghost (while retaining some of ghost's abilities such as breathing underwater): 10/10-tickles and doing things an average squid does.
***Invulnerability's Not ValUabLe, it's Not Even a Real ABILITY.
That sounds really cool.
Thank you.
EDIT: Take this dream, Y021, for taking my downrep launcher away!
I had a dream where nazis find a time machine that is TARDIS and tell Hitler about it. Hitler and his army escaped into the TARDIS and VWORP-VWORP-VWORP'd into 201X. (inb4 WWIII)
Are you satisfied now? Next time you steal my downreps, - don't even think about it - think about the spammers. Someone needs to downrep those, right?

Image
button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: This account is dying

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Oshi » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Ugh this one dream...


So I was eating an ordinary sandwich, when these white bugs started to crawl out of it. I threw it away quickly, and went to my room, where there was this random guy who told me that I ate some of the bugs. He also told me that the bugs would kill me in about 24 hours, due to them destroying my brain cells.

The rest of the dream was some indescribable nonsense, but the bug thing was the most terrifying thing about it. Imagine if they were actually real organisms...
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

User avatar
smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 pm
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 am

Oshi wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm
Ugh this one dream...


So I was eating an ordinary sandwich, when these white bugs started to crawl out of it. I threw it away quickly, and went to my room, where there was this random guy who told me that I ate some of the bugs. He also told me that the bugs would kill me in about 24 hours, due to them destroying my brain cells.

The rest of the dream was some indescribable nonsense, but the bug thing was the most terrifying thing about it. Imagine if they were actually real organisms...
These tomatoes weren't debugged properly!

Image
button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4992
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:37 am

smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 am
These tomatoes weren't debugged properly!
im bored

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby chuckster » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:10 am

smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 am
These tomatoes weren't d e b u g g e d properly!
Image
Image

its ironic because in actuality im making a bad joke right now, which means i can be arrested

User avatar
Snowy_Desert
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Snowy_Desert » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Pretty much all of my dreams are dumb or weird, i cannot even explain them.
Also i have a bad sleeping program too.
Spoiler: show
might make levels soon

User avatar
thunderlakitu
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 am

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby thunderlakitu » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:28 am

one time I had a dream where I was eating a cookie.
crazy, am I right?

User avatar
Snowy_Desert
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Snowy_Desert » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:17 am

thunderlakitu wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:28 am
one time I had a dream where I was eating a cookie.
crazy, am I right?

INSANE!!
Spoiler: show
might make levels soon

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: This account is dying

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Oshi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Ohhhh boy, this one...

So in the dream, I was just laying in bed, and then this guy appeared out of nowhere with guns in both hands, telling me to go to close my eyes and sleep. There was also this other random guy next to me for some reason, but he was out. To add to the effect of the dream, it was almost a perfect recreation of my actual room irl.

There's also this other dream where I was naked and there was company over, but this time my house was much more exaggerated, and I was trying to hide. However, while I was hiding, I started to feel the need to pee, and then I just let it out, making me wake up. That's when I realized that the sensation was real, but instead of urine like I expected, it was another bodily fluid...
Don't expect me to post here often, if at all.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

User avatar
smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 pm
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 am

Oshi wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 pm
There's also this other dream where I was naked and there was company over, but this time my house was much more exaggerated, and I was trying to hide. However, while I was hiding, I started to feel the need to pee, and then I just let it out, making me wake up. That's when I realized that the sensation was real, but instead of urine like I expected, it was another bodily fluid...
Oh no, not another hobbit. Hobbits usually don't do internet in their home universe.

EDIT:
Oshi wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 pm
So in the dream, I was just laying in bed, and then this guy appeared out of nowhere with guns in both hands, telling me to go to close my eyes and sleep. There was also this other random guy next to me for some reason, but he was out. To add to the effect of the dream, it was almost a perfect recreation of my actual room irl.
Get ready to discover a warp star to popstar the filesystem of your computer.

Image
button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Trace
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:45 am

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Trace » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:42 pm

one time i was dreaming about not being alive, and then cried for 2 hours when waking up
you just cant have everything in life i guess


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 4 guests