DOWNLOAD | Super Mario - The 24 Stars - SMBX 1.4.4 Episode

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE

DOWNLOAD | Super Mario - The 24 Stars - SMBX 1.4.4 Episode

Postby SPEEDIE » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:07 pm

Super Mario - The 24 Stars is a fan made SMBX 1.4.4 episode by SPEEDIE with as the name tells, 24 stars! The game is not yet released but since it should be released in 1-3 days, I think it's best that I post it here!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Super Mario - The 24 Stars is a brand new episode based on SMBX 1.4.4 by 38-A. It features a whole bunch of new tilesets and other stuff that can't be copied right to the level folders and such it won't be able to run just by copying the game folder! So you will have to use our built in patcher in order to patch your copy of SMBX 1.4.4 Patch 2! Make sure you are using Patch 2 and 1.4.4 or it either won't work or will give out runtime errors more than often. Keep in mind that you will need to use a brand new downloaded game because otherwise your games and other stuff will be slightly modified during the patch process as the SMBX game files will be edited. It's still very easy! Install process will be a bit further down! It's overall a short and simple little SMBX episode designed to be custom!
What does it feature?
Spoiler: show
*24 Stars that you can collect*
*Three star coins in each individual stage*
*Level editor customized with some of the music included in this game* (Coming in V1.1)
*Different level themes with 64 throwback :3*
*Two different characters along with a special one unlockable with a secret :)
*Fun and exciting short little adventure!*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How to install
Installation is super simple! Simply download SMBX 1.4.4 Patch 2 from the official website! Make sure you download a NEW one and not your EXISTING one as the existing one will be permanently modified and your game will never be the same ever again! Here is a simple Step by Step text guide on how to install:
Step 1: Download SMBX 1.4.4 Patch 2 and extract the game to the path you want Super Mario - The 24 Stars on!
Step 2: Head to, https://www.supermariothe24stars.weebly.com and locate the download! Simply download the patcher!
Step 3: Open the patcher and then select the folder where the SMBX is located in! Make sure this is correct or this won't work, and then hit patch
Step 5: You will then be greeted with a prompt, here just press patch!
Step 6: Once done, the patcher should automatically close down! Once it does, you're good! Enjoy Super Mario - The 24 Stars
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Download link
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trailer: ______________________________________
Credits:
We are working on writing all of these down so please be patient...
Last edited by SPEEDIE on Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Finished Projects:

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Super Mario - The 24 Stars | SMBX 1.4.4 Episode

Postby Enjl » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Do you mind if I ask in what way these assets can't be locally replaced? Is there some restriction with 38A's software?
The ABC of Creation

SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit

Postby SPEEDIE » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:30 am

One of those things are more of a bonus that we decided to include in here! We are including a level editor with the music modded to play the music in this game rather than the original game! And the other one is that we are replacing the intro by giving a file called intro.lvl but also for the purpose of saving time. We are trying to find a way to replace hardcoded gfx as I do want to replace the logo on the menu screen, but it will be optional what features you want to use so you can use your standard smbx.exe and you also don't have to use a custom intro! But for the "saving time" point, it's mostly to save time copying the new modern sound effects and the modern character sprites.

Finished Projects:

Ongoing Projects:

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7

Postby Eri7 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:57 am

SPEEDIE wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:30 am
One of those things are more of a bonus that we decided to include in here! We are including a level editor with the music modded to play the music in this game rather than the original game! And the other one is that we are replacing the intro by giving a file called intro.lvl but also for the purpose of saving time. We are trying to find a way to replace hardcoded gfx as I do want to replace the logo on the menu screen, but it will be optional what features you want to use so you can use your standard smbx.exe and you also don't have to use a custom intro! But for the "saving time" point, it's mostly to save time copying the new modern sound effects and the modern character sprites.
Sadly, you can't change/replace hardcoded gfx in 38A.

SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit

Postby SPEEDIE » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:57 am
SPEEDIE wrote:
Not even with Haxagon?

Finished Projects:

Ongoing Projects:

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7

Postby Eri7 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:21 pm

SPEEDIE wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:57 am
SPEEDIE wrote:
Not even with Haxagon?
Nope, you can only extract the hardcoded images but you can't change them.

chriserlarreglo2005
Spiny
Spiny
Flair: This is a user. Problem?
Chat Username: chriserlarreglo2005

Re: DOWNLOAD | Super Mario - The 24 Stars - SMBX 1.4.4 Episode

Postby chriserlarreglo2005 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:37 am

Fk i got rickrolled!
chriserlarreglo2005's Mind wrote:This is my signature and this is what I support:
Quotes: show
“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.”
― Augustine of Hippo, Confessions

“The reality of loving God is loving him like he's a Superhero who actually saved you from stuff rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff.”
― Criss Jami, Killosophy

Return to “Episodes”