Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Press Start
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars and something else I think
Chat Username: Scroll#6292

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Scroll » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:39 pm

Recently I had a dream that my family was selling our dear house and we was going away from it :(

Also many times I have dreams where I have the things I want the most in real life (like a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, also I had a lot of dreams with Super Mario Maker before I got it) :? I wake up very dissapointed

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 pm

A longer while ago I dreamed of more Wojtek attacks; he joined a server again and literally said "here @everyone ping"

totally a good time to post this

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 am

I'm been having this bizarre dream for a while of me jumping in the air, and then instead of landing on the ground safely, I kept gravitating up in the air and up to the clouds. :shock:

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Postby GforGoomba » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 am
I'm been having this bizarre dream for a while of me jumping in the air, and then instead of landing on the ground safely, I kept gravitating up in the air and up to the clouds. :shock:
The final landing must be painful
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:30 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am
FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 am
The final landing must be painful
I know really

arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Postby arcade999 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:15 pm

I made a dream last week where I was in some sort of ramshackle industrial town, I think I probably did something like violating some sort of sacred seal by taking an aritifact, which cursed me and triggered an ancient entity/creature agains'tme and following me anywhere, much like the shadow from amnesia, except it was humanoid but also impossible to describe, almost like a force.

I remember it was inoffensive when you were not trying to take the artifact, but it was also killing people for no apparent reasons. At a point, I was walking in an apartment building's staircase resembling the one from my own school, then I was ''it'' in a corridor and for the first time, I was seeing what was stalking me. it looked kinda humanoid and vague. It gave me some kind of disturbing and strange feeling I can't really describe. At a certain point it killed me, but I respawned like in a videogame.

The second time, I was being careful but decided to walk in the same staircase, and I looked back the the creature. Unlike it first appearance (though I don't really remember anyway), it was curved and I saw a buch of people running away in fear and panic, going down the stairs. I decided to o the opposite dirction, like if the creature was not going to hurt me because I did not profane it treasure. I saw a buch of these people dying in front of me and ''it'' went to me and touched me.

I felt a weird feeling inside myself, like if I was getting electrified of something (it's very difficult to describe), then I heard a sound of rumpling paper/corruption, to finally hear a loud beeping noise. At this point I realised I was dead.

and that was the dream.
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:28 pm

The lady at my school's office had a dream about me where I helped her get over her fear of ferris wheels. For some reason I had that same dream
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Scroll » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:43 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:28 pm
For some reason I had that same dream
That's a miracle... Was you thinking too much about that? It would lead you to have the same dream :o

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:56 am

I had a weird dream where my school had a game day, we were playing games like Toss the Beanie, Poker, Basketball, stuff lile that. I was curious and went downstairs, and guess what I saw? Games I was 6 years too young for. I didnt want my innocent pure mind to be ruined forever, but it was too late. Those images were in my head FOREVER (until the end of the dream of course). So I rushed back upstairs and had lunch. If only I knew it was a dream...

Amine Retro
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Chat Username: Bench-kun

Postby Amine Retro » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:53 am

me constantly failing at coding

it's not that unrealistic, too.
my signature
my discord server. we have a WIP episode there too, so you can join if you're interested.
i support: show

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:58 am

Amine Retro wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:53 am
it's not that unrealistic, too.
Same XD

User199X
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Chat Username: User199X

Postby User199X » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Ok, where to start...?

A friend of mine who died in a motorcycle accident three years ago suddently appeared in my dream.
We were in the same classroom we attended IRL, and I was so happy to see him one more time. IIRC, he told me that I shouldn't blame myself for the accident, that he was doing fine wherever he was, and if I did any wrong to him in life, he would forgive me anyway, as the best of friends would do. When he said he had to go, he wished the best for me and my friends. I shed a tear (at least in my dreams) and completely understanding, I said goodbye and told him I'll always remember the best moments with him.

All of a sudden, I woke up. As if nothing has happened. I remembered the dream, however.

I don't know exactly how could I dream like that, but I've wondered, could he really visited me from the afterlife?

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Scroll » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:31 pm

User199X wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 pm
Ok, where to start...?

A friend of mine who died in a motorcycle accident three years ago suddently appeared in my dream.
We were in the same classroom we attended IRL, and I was so happy to see him one more time. IIRC, he told me that I shouldn't blame myself for the accident, that he was doing fine wherever he was, and if I did any wrong to him in life, he would forgive me anyway, as the best of friends would do. When he said he had to go, he wished the best for me and my friends. I shed a tear (at least in my dreams) and completely understanding, I said goodbye and told him I'll always remember the best moments with him.

All of a sudden, I woke up. As if nothing has happened. I remembered the dream, however.

I don't know exactly how could I dream like that, but I've wondered, could he really visited me from the afterlife?
Yes he could, that's one of the miracles that usually happen in dreams!

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 pm

User199X wrote:
Ok, where to start...?

I see that this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psycho ... mers%3famp article might interest you

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Scroll » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:31 am

A few days ago I had a dream in which I was at a party with some friends, but suddenly, an unknown guy arrives with a revolver. And when he was about to shoot us, the police arrived

User199X
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Chat Username: User199X

Postby User199X » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 pm
User199X wrote:
Ok, where to start...?

I see that this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psycho ... mers%3famp article might interest you
Thanks, mate. I read all of it and can't believe I'm not the only one.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:35 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:39 pm
Also many times I have dreams where I have the things I want the most in real life (like a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, also I had a lot of dreams with Super Mario Maker before I got it) :? I wake up very dissapointed
And I thought only I have those dreams.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Scroll » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:09 am

smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:35 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:39 pm
And I thought only I have those dreams.
Of course not... Maybe a lot of people dream like this as well

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:56 am

today I dreamed about very weird stuff happening with my computer ... not only it refused to shut down like it occasionally does ... but it ultimately broke and showed error messages that looked like 38A's errors

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Scroll » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:21 am

Cedur wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:56 am
today I dreamed about very weird stuff happening with my computer ... not only it refused to shut down like it occasionally does ... but it ultimately broke and showed error messages that looked like 38A's errors
Like the MEMZ trojan?

Return to “Sandbox”