Electriking wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:23 am
While the cannon ball speeds are alright (the GIF speed is misleading, you might want to try to fix that), this does have a couple of flaws.
1) The cannons make sounds even if they are off-screen. I don't know if there is a known way to fix this, but if there is, you should try to fix this.
2) The cannon balls hurt you when you jump on them (this is not how they are supposed work).
3) The red cannons don't work.
1) I could try and solve that for the next update, who knows.
2) I wasn't able to make them stompable, if anyone has a magical way, let me know.
3) It appears I may have forgotten to place the part where they change direction in the code, sorry for that.
MmmMario wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:46 am
What happened to that snowball cannon you also made, 8lue? Will it eventually be released?
Only in my episode. If it, for some reason, fails, it will be released on its own.