Rotten Mushroom from Super Mario Maker 2 is now here. It chases the player, climbs over ledges, and harms the player when touching it. This one also includes a new Devilish Rotten Mushroom
, which is an upgrade to the Rotten Mushroom that can jump higher, moves faster, and jumps randomly over time as well as jumping through ledges. It also capable of killing the player, so watch out.
A showcase of them in the wild:
Installation Instructions: Handbook
, Enjl's Thread
Custom properties the Rotten Mushrooms have:
- jumpheight: The negative speed Y of the jump the NPC will have. Defaults to 6 for Rotten Mushroom, and 10 for Devilish Rotten Mushroom.
- maxspeed: The maximum speed of the NPC when chasing. Defaults to 1.8 (walking npc's speed) for the Rotten Mushroom, and 2.5 for the Devilish Rotten Mushroom.
- timerlimit (might need a better name): The max amount of timer required for the Devilish Rotten Mushroom to jump (least amount is timerlimit - 72). Defaults to 192.
- Particles don't disappear when the NPC despawned.
- Devilish Rotten Mushroom can't jump normally with low amounts of timerlimit, and can only jump through ledges.
Feel free to use it, but a credit is required. Modifications, adaptation, and optimization is allowed as well.