Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:20 am

I dreamed today that the PGE crash I experienced from Yoshi's Archipelago's world map was reoccurring

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:38 am

I had a dream where I broke my finger bones. If I try to move them, they'll collapse in on themselves and sink back in to my hand. Needless to say, it was painful.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Postby MegaDood » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:02 am

I've had dreams before where I'd get hurt badly in them and sometimes wake up suddenly. If that happens, I sometimes can still feel the pain slightly in the spot which I was injured. It's rather odd.
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:08 pm

MegaDood wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:02 am
I've had dreams before where I'd get hurt badly in them and sometimes wake up suddenly. If that happens, I sometimes can still feel the pain slightly in the spot which I was injured. It's rather odd.
Did you wake up on the floor? You may have fallen off
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby MegaDood » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:06 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:08 pm
MegaDood wrote:
No actually, I was lying in my bed even when I woke up. I don't really recall any times I've woken up fallen out of bed.
My Project:

PrinceApple
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: xander
Current Project: SMB Special Redux (2.0 & 38A)
Chat Username: xander (ugm) #3050

Postby PrinceApple » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:05 am

One time when I was like 6 or 7, I had a dream where I was in this log cabin, that basically had the layout of the living room of my house, plus a few rooms. This nameless figure, who was a man, gave me a box of shoes and said 'Bring this to [I don't remember the name] and so I went to one of the rooms. The girl turns around and she has one eye. Like, not even one eye is missing, no, she just had one eye. Like some sort of cyclops. One big eye in the middle of her head, but all the features were the same. The rest of the dream consisted of me running from this girl with her almost catching me at the end for like, 6 minutes.
My project(s):
Spoiler: show
Projects I support:

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:57 am

MegaDood wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:06 am
GforGoomba wrote:
MegaDood wrote:
No actually, I was lying in my bed even when I woke up. I don't really recall any times I've woken up fallen out of bed.
That's scary as fuck. Hope it doesnt happen to me

MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby MegaDood » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:24 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:57 am
MegaDood wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:06 am
GforGoomba wrote:

That's scary as fuck. Hope it doesnt happen to me
Yeah, it's really weird. I don't know why it happens.
My Project:

sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: playing and making SMBX stuff
Current Project: Sam Lev Boss Rush 5

Postby sammerbro » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:36 am

I dreamt that my school was upside-down

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 am

Yesterday I watched a video about Germany's desaster at the world cup 2018. Guess what happened? I dreamt of them conceding a goal in the first minute at the EC 2020!

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
[ads]

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:48 am

Cedur wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 am
Yesterday I watched a video about Germany's desaster at the world cup 2018. Guess what happened? I dreamt of them conceding a goal in the first minute at the EC 2020!
Thats some psychic shit right there. I gotta screencap this

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:58 pm

I had a really cool dream last night. I was watching a Nintendo Direct, and one thing they showed off was something called "The Legend of Zelda: Cinematic Universe". Though it might sound like a movie, I'm pretty sure it was actually a game, and it seemed like it was going to be a series. The plot is that Ganondorf has been revived, and now he has become crazy powerful and turned the Master Sword evil somehow. Link (I think also Zelda and the Champions) can't face him alone, so he gets help from the likes of other Nintendo characters, such as Samus, Villager (that one came as a shock), Mario, Pikachu, and others I can't exactly remember. There was also a Mario Odyssey sequel revealed I think.

But then I had a dream about getting hacked on Discord...I legit thought it was real, as there was the rumored July 27th hacking already. What's worse is that I have two factor enabled and even then I still got hacked in that dream.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show

sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby sammerbro » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 pm

I dreamt last night that a lion ate my bed

sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby sammerbro » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:23 pm

I dreamt last night that people were building a zoo next to my house

sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby sammerbro » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:24 am

I dreamt that my computer closed itself when I tried to open this forum

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Postby Oshi » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:00 pm

I had a pretty mediocre dream the other night where I was in a video game world. There was a hub area where you could go to 4 locations: A volcano, a forest, a valley/grasslands, and a "German castle". The volcano was played like an MMO, and I was fighting these monsters on my way up but then at a point I went back to the start for no reason. Then I decided to go to the forest area, which played like Mario Party or something, but I can't exactly remember. Apparently there was a camp area that had a lake beside of it, but the water was all dirty and a corpse was in it. There was the valley/grassland that had ruins in it, but that one was the most vague to me. I believe it played like Zelda or Mario. The "German castle" I never went in.

I also had a dream where, believe it or not, I played Touhou! That's crazy!
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show

UlticraftMTT
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Current Project: Super Mario Voyage: Super Mario Bros. 5
Chat Username: UCMTT

Postby UlticraftMTT » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:28 pm

It was the other night i had this dream, actually:

I was on a stage with these weird people with giant heads, only that it wasn't just one of those giant Mardi Gras heads, it was their actual heads. In the dream i also dyed my hair blonde and went into a Subway-esque restaurant with psychedelic paintings also.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Oshi wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:00 pm
The "German castle" I never went in.
Wolfenstein 3D called, it wants its Blazkowicz back.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:01 am

Yesterday I was at the Baden-Wuerttemberg (individual) petanque championships for the first time. I had a great day, two wins, two losses. However it was followed by probably the most grotesque dream in my life.

I dreamt that Petanque players would be treaded at prizes of millions like footballers and that I would be changing my club for a transfer fee of 18 millions. WTF

[ads]

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:24 am

I dreamed that a Subway was installed in my school, but then North Korea took over the US for some reason and the only thing they did was steal all the chairs

Return to “Sandbox”